Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) (7683 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by helobabe: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2017
According to a Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Angela Nwosu, who is 22 according to reports, she is addicted to peeing in her pants, infact, she claims to pee in her pants everyday, and she does it deliberately.

She wrote;

I Deliberately Wet My Pant All The Time.

I am a pant wetter, and totally addicted to peeing in my pants and have been all my life. Sometimes, I think I am the only one in the world who loves pee this much. I pee in my pants everyday and all day long and I do it intentionally, kai. I do not have any physical or medical problem that makes me loose control or leak, I do it on purpose, as it makes me feel so good. In fact, I do not like to be dry very long at all or I’m always wanting to wet my pants soon.

However, I can be dry when needed (there are those times you need to be dry) but when I do wet my pants, it’s usually when am home alone (hehe)…

After years of intentionally wetting my pants, I have gotten very good at being wet and no one knowing it. I have no problem hiding it from my family and public. Again, I don’t really know what it is (I have given up trying to figure it out) but I just love peeing on myself and being nice and damp all the time. It feels so good and it’s so sensual and arousing, it turns me on, Kai.

Even as a kid, I had these feelings. Sounds weird doesn’t It? Yea, I am strange like that. Have you ever heard this from anyone else?

It’s so exciting and fun, but you would never know, until you try it.
Pee in your pant today, ighotago?

Udo!

https://www.gistmore.com/totally-addicted-peeing-pants-deliberately-nigerian-lady

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by helobabe: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2017
You need deliverance

10 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by NLevents: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2017
Peeing in your pants? I hope you go out with diapers

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by emerged01(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Won tin tele eleyi ko mo grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by khingTony(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
grin wetin person no go see

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by fernandooleku(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
werey leleyi sha! abi e ma gba mi ke
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
I hope you go to your boyfriend's house with pee on it?
Nothing wey person no go see!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by PenlsCaP: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Olodo
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
:-/
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
undecided

So because you pee on pant and feels good about it means that people should join you in your stupidity? My friend go and sit down,i wouldn't be surprised if offensive odour is oozing out from you.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Hakeem12(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is what happens when your village people starts watching you in 3D.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
signs of a demonic possessed lady..

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
eleyi deep o
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Yaba left patient , wonders shall neva cease undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Looking possessed!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Yoshy: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
Olo.... someone complete it and add Yaba.... material too
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ur just plain nasty dahs ur problem.

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by emmancipated(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
May ur river never run dry, happy unending peeing
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by inotice: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
This one nah chi-chi igbo china urine version.she's looking boymanish.
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Operation 'i must trend'
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Augustap(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
This method of seeking attention weak me.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Enugupikin: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
nothing wey person no go see...e be like psychopaths are on the increase
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Children of d devil everywhere u go

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
mankan2k7:
Children of d devil everywhere u go
Rather, DAUGHTER of Jezebel...

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Augustap:
This method of seeking attention weak me.
if e weak you pls manage dis,it helps grin

Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Augustap(f): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
SmellySperm:

if e weak you pls manage dis,it helps grin
Thanks pal. Dimples129 nd Makydebbie come and join me grin shayo aff come
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Franky826: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by chibuike65: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2017
Clap for ur self well small pikin still dey worry u
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by irofulu(f): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
the issue is demonic, it is the devil that is lying to her, that is why she felt there is nothing wrong with her, deliverance is the way out,
Re: Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
A joke right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man / My Shock On My Visit To Port Harcourt City / Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.