Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 (38643 Views)

50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba / 8 Nollywood's Former 'fine Boys No Pimples' And How They Look Now (photos) / 8 Nollywood Actors Who Are Also TV Presenters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by kenoz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
RIP to them
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
celebgists:

Lol too much mad max

grin grin grin
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Guru9ja(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
Firefire:
My beloved mother also died few days ago...

RIP mother of all. cry
Mine mother too. 2 months ago. Death is inevitable.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Guru9ja:
Mine mother too. 2 months ago. Death is inevitable.

May her soul rest in peace.

May their souls RIP. embarassed
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Silentscreamer:
All i can say is valar morghulis

Valar dohaeris
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by HAD3S(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

REST IN VAHALA

FLY SAVE!!

Valhala Indeed
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Zirah: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
I can't forget Goldie. She was too full of life.

brainy4oli:
Where do we go from here? What do we do next? Do we sit and ponder what is the next surprise in this life, if death really is? Or do we try to decipher certain mysteries in life? But perhaps we may only, and best possibly accept certain things in life. That life is life: it will never be a paradise. "Life is short and full of troubles", even the Bible says.
As much as we may distaste it, the truth is that we are all gonna die someday. At a time t, you will be the next to go. We all pray for long life, and I encourage everyone to do so -not to say that short life is a curse- but not everyone will live a long life, or get to the fantasy age where your children, grand children and great grand children surround you on your death bed.
My prior thinking was that certain people including myself were too special to die suddenly or unexpectedly or untimely. But I'm happy I'm wiser now. None is too special. People who have passed on untimely; trust me, you are really not more special than they were. It is just a matter of -should I say- grace or the opportunity to live longer. No matter your level of righteousness, benevolence or spirituality, when it's the said time to die, these attributes will not prevent fate.

There comes the question: what is the determinant of long life of a person? What criteria or manner of living (whether religious, social, health-wise) should be in place, for one to live long? I don't have the right answer. But if I was to attempt at answering that, I would say none. You don't have any particular way or style of life that guarantees you 100 percent long life and old age. In addition, you need not fear whether you are compromising "certain standards" and so you won't live long. All you need to do is just to live your life; maximise the time you have on earth. Try to be happy, enjoy life to the best of your ability. Be good to people, forgive; even when hurt show love like you've never been hurt.

The earlier we take death as part of normal occurrences in our lives' experiences, the better. We are to mourn when there is need, and to miss our departed loved ones, but these unpalatable experiences are things that cannot be removed from life.

We should shift focus from the longevity of a person's life to the impact of the person's life to others. Even Jesus didn't have to live a hundred years to generate the impact he still has in this world. 33 years was all that was needed.

My beloved, I really express condolence to the loved ones of those departed.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Ikennafabian651(m): 3:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Bantino:
May their souls RIP.

The rate at which people die these day, one will consider this bar grin

very sad! R.I.P to them.
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by rolams(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2016
R.I.P to them!
Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Mcowubaba: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Firefire:
My beloved mother also died few days ago...

RIP mother of all. cry
Sorry for your loss bro..
May prayers are with you

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016 by Firefire(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Sorry for your loss bro..
May prayers are with you

Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Protesting In 2010 With Dele Momodu, Charly Boy.Throwback / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.