Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Only Man Who Deserves Her Is The One Who Thinks He Doesn’t. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Man Who Deserves Her Is The One Who Thinks He Doesn’t. (918 Views)

My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Man Who Deserves Her Is The One Who Thinks He Doesn’t. by Chizgold: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
“F*ck it. You’re not perfect, you have your issues. You’ve been broken, you’ve been uncertain and unsure. Sometimes you’re difficult, sometimes you don’t know what the f*ck you’re feeling but that doesn’t change the fact that you deserve the type of love that will quiet the chaos within your soul.” ~ r.h. Sin
They sound all the same, don’t they?

I’m talking about these men who speak of lofty promises of dinners and jewels thinking that somehow that is all that she is after.

It seems they have confused worth with value and think that theirs is wrapped up in their resume and their bottom line.

And with every offer or suggestion reeking in the overconfidence of a man who has no concept of what the soul of a woman like her can do to change his life, he thinks that somehow he deserves her.

He thinks that because of the name inside of his clothing he deserves to be the one to see her while the rest of the world is sleeping.

And somehow he believes that because of his monetary value he’s worth her time—yet there is a reason she always seems to run away at the last minute and remains just out of reach.

There’s a truth that blows like a summer breeze through her golden hair and kisses her shoulders like a hot July sun—that the only man who does actually deserve her is the only one who thinks he doesn’t.

She doesn’t think that it’s an issue of…

credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/the-only-man-who-deserves-her-is-the-one-who-thinks-he-doesnt/

Re: The Only Man Who Deserves Her Is The One Who Thinks He Doesn’t. by Warhawk(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Seen!!

(1) (Reply)

Finally My Dreams Comes Through "I Met Finalboss Yesterday" (Photos) / Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? / Does My Friend Looks Like Kemen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.