Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries (4349 Views)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by nickxtra(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
The 27-year-old woman who is identified as Serwaah made this revelation in an interview on Adom TV’s Badwam.

She revealed that since she completed junior secondary school(SHS) her father has been ‘sleeping’ with her on countless occasions.

Serwaah also indicated that her father sleeping with her has made her lose attraction for any other man apart from him(her father).

She further revealed that her father sleeps with her other two siblings and although her mother is aware of it she has failed to act which makes her think that she is an accomplice to the shameful act.

Serwaah also revealed that she can not complain about her father sleeping with her to anyone due to fear of death threats

“He sleeps with us on their matrimonial bed which we do not like but we cannot complain much because of death threats he sometimes issues. We have grown up to believe our mother is an accomplice to the act because she is sometimes the one who comes to call us for our father.” Serwaah narrated.

Serwaah added that her father is the one who broke her virginity and that of her two sisters as well

“Our father was the one who broke our virginity and showers us with gifts for us to be comfortable in order not to report him to anyone. I have tried on several occasions to take my life or kill my father. What breaks my heart is my crippled sister confined to a wheelchair that he sleeps with,” she revealed.

“We need help to break from this bondage because it is killing us slowly. I have lost good men who wanted to marry me because of the irresistible desire I have for my father. He should be questioned and arrested over his acts.” she added

Source:
http:///408d91da4948d518_ng
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Winner4Life: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wonders will never end.
Well win the pools using sure [systems. Our week 5 system performed wonders and our clients smiled to the bank!
Please visit nairahunt. com
Close the gap as you place the link on your browser.
You'll be glad you did!
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sick bastard of a father who deserves to be flayed while being roasted on coals as he is chopped bit by bit. Same with mother if she was an accomplice

lady and her sister need pyschological help. Hope they can recover from this trauma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by babyfaceafrica: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
fake news

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
So Disgusting...
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by WaywardSon(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Psychological evaluation is needed on all members of this family
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by nickxtra(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
fake news
Like your fake baby face
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by cy4eve(f): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
OP really need serious prayer nd deliverance
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Kolisky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wetin man no go hear

Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Skmoda360(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Sick bastard of a father who deserves to be flayed while being roasted on coals as he is chopped bit by bit. Same with mother if she was an accomplice

lady and her sister need pyschological help. Hope they can recover from this trauma.
Did you just believe this story?...it has been served severally by different bloggers over time....I know this might be occuring in our presence day life but this story per see is fake or hokum.....
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Oleku1(m): 1:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Wetin man no go hear for dis world

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by MasterPapi(m): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2019
This world is smthing else chai! sad
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by MasterPapi(m): 2:03am On Aug 29, 2019
This world is smthing else chai!
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by anonymuz(m): 2:28am On Aug 29, 2019
The man is an animal. Sleeping with the products of his third leg. This world, no good news anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Skmoda360:

Did you just believe this story?...it has been served severally by different bloggers over time....I know this might be occuring in our presence day life but this story per see is fake or hokum.....
Okay. Thanks.
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Originakalokalo(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2019
It is funny how things play out.

We feed, clothe and nurture our body and it grows, flourishes and remain Strong even though the body is temporal.... It decays in a matter of months with serious offensive smell.

The Human Soul that is eternal is however neglected.

Many souls are weak, naked and miserable because we feed it with poisons.

What are you feeding your souls with? Nude pictures?

Immoralities? hatred? Malice? and all unrighteousness.

If your answer is yes, You are very vulnerable in the spiritual world.... eternity awaits your miserable soul.

The remedy is to allow God, through his son, feed your soul with his righteousness and holiness.

You can be holy no matter how terrible you are now..

Holiness is of God and nothing is impossible with him.

Accept Jesus, he is waiting to cleanse you. Your sins are not bigger than the blood of the lamb.

Accept Jesus as your savior today and he feeds your soul into eternal rest.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2019
... Girls love forbidden love,Sex and affection for their blood ! Is so natural ,is in the blood,
Guys dont be deceived even those females shouting God forbid! ,evil girl! Shameless man ! Above me here ,Wear skirt and blouse n go near their brother they will eat u raw ,they go mend ur face ! " Then you shall know she overcrushes on her brother`s abs No be females again mtchew
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Heroclitus(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2019
Even if incest isn't a crime, Naturally,if sounds and feels irritating

I can't feel attracted to a distant cousin not even my half sister let alone this
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Stop watching perversion idiota. .
Re: My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries by Diseye29(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
I don't believe in bull-seeet like dis , no time for bull-seet

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Twitter Hangout: They've Already Full My DM- Lade Revealed After Viral Vid / She Placed Her Soft Hands On It And I Lost Control (see Pictures) / I Felt I'm Not Secured In This Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.