Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit (46456 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by enomakos(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:
You guys don't know old people and their principles.

I know a woman who refused money or assistance from her multi millionaire/near billionaire daughter because the daughter is not married. Secondly, she said leaving the house will be like leaving her dead husband/the girls father.

Nothing wey dem no do to take beg mama o. Mama say lai lai! Say for the jaga jaga old house and furniture, say she see her late husband. Say she and the man hustle buy those things and she go use them till she die. In fact at a time mama vex like WTF! "Are these not the same furniture you sat on as a child? Now you come her to insult the memories of your parents"?

Everybody shut up o. Before mama place curse on deviants for her house. Who wan carry "ekpe agbalagba" on a Saturday,environmental sanitation, morning?

Even Femi is a simple person. So believe me, he only took a little bit from his mum. She could be more of a simple person that he is.

true talk
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
WinningSun:

most people seem not to understand old people ways. my own grandma flat was stocked with state of the heart gadget. but she doesn't value it. she was even keeping spoon in freezers wink
hahaha i know a grandma whose daughter abroad bought her a washing machine that where she stored her pots

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
enomakos:
hahaha i know a grandma whose daughter abroad bought her a washing machine that where she stored her pots

LMAO
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by buzyjoy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:

This is the kind of statements poor people make that show they are poor in mind even when they have money, the mistake poor people make is they think when you are rich, you have to live in opulence. They don't understand that the whole point of being well off is to give you financial independence and security and peace of mind.

My mother is 78, Buy her new television, when you come back your new TV will be there she will be using the old one, she will tell you that's the one she likes. Tell her to come to London in holiday, she will tell you it's too cold what did she forget there? ...she has been there many times so London means nothing to her. Buy her jewelry, she will tell you she has enough, where is she going? She will even fight you and tell you to stop wasting your money . Truth is if my mother wanted to change anything she can do it herself, she's not a poor woman but she likes her life the way it is so I perfectly understand Mrs Otedola. The woman you are seeing there is sitting on assets worth millions of dollars in her own right, She does not need Femi's money, if she wanted to change her environment she can do it herself, If she refuses to then there is nothing Femi can do that will make her change.

Old people like familiar things especially when theyve seen it all before....they don't like change. They have the cutlery they like, the plates they like, the ones they have been using since 1980, the chair they like. If you like buy new ones, they won't use it. Only an aged parent running away from hardship or a really bad environment wants to change their surroundings in their old age.

All the people complaining here are poor people either financially poor, mentally poor or both who also don't understand the difference between a house and a home.

If you don't understand my comment u better go and sleep. Mr or Mrs Money, why ur brain turn upside down . As u said if old people like to use old stuff, is that y all chairs and windows etc is old. Any way I blame who buy or give u money to buy phone . olodo, mumulogy
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Wolef7(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Some people want her to live in a penthouse suite or duplex with PVC tiles so can slip off? Haba!

At her age, common the mother looks healthy and that alone is good enough.

Remember she's a former first lady of Lagos State.

PS: Look at the other buildings in the compound.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by buzyjoy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:

This is the kind of statements poor people make that show they are poor in mind even when they have money, the mistake poor people make is they think when you are rich, you have to live in opulence. They don't understand that the whole point of being well off is to give you financial independence and security and peace of mind.

My mother is 78, Buy her new television, when you come back your new TV will be there she will be using the old one, she will tell you that's the one she likes. Tell her to come to London in holiday, she will tell you it's too cold what did she forget there? ...she has been there many times so London means nothing to her. Buy her jewelry, she will tell you she has enough, where is she going? She will even fight you and tell you to stop wasting your money . Truth is if my mother wanted to change anything she can do it herself, she's not a poor woman but she likes her life the way it is so I perfectly understand Mrs Otedola. The woman you are seeing there is sitting on assets worth millions of dollars in her own right, She does not need Femi's money, if she wanted to change her environment she can do it herself, If she refuses to then there is nothing Femi can do that will make her change.

Old people like familiar things especially when theyve seen it all before....they don't like change. They have the cutlery they like, the plates they like, the ones they have been using since 1980, the chair they like. If you like buy new ones, they won't use it. Only an aged parent running away from hardship or a really bad environment wants to change their surroundings in their old age.

All the people complaining here are poor people either financially poor, mentally poor or both who also don't understand the difference between a house and a home.
buzyjoy:

Oga why wasting your precious time typing nonsense post on my page. Who send u to preach or sing poem, if u don't understand my comment u better go and sleep. U said all old people like old stuff. If u get eyes u will see dat d sitting room is old, if TV is old , chairs and windows etc supposed to old. Abeg don't make me angry. Mumulogy
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by SycophanticGoat: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

Now You See what you guys have caused. Her dear sheep. A sheep she probably named like my grandma did hers.
She would have been like " Let the battle begin. No. More Lagos. If you want medical check up for me, bring the doctors and their equipment to the village. If not, leave me be" cheesy

I tell you bro. She actually fell sick. That sheep was dear to her. We have Mimicked her voice severally, calling the sheep but she never answers to our calls neither does she come to where she's been called but once she hears granny voice she answers without delay and runs to her. Older people have this phobia for cities and city lifestyles. It's normal.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by Sexina851(f): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:

How e for be?? Arranged with Gold?

Excuse me. but his daughter wears a wrist watch worth millions of Naira, If nah me ehn my mama no go Waka for ground ever again.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by DrSleekQas(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Truth is we have poor mental posterity in D's climes, in saner climes structures like her's are still well preserved ... I love d ic... Simplicity at its best
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by raphy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I no understand,na so him mama parlor b? God knw say if hm bless me as I want, na sky scraper she go live. she deserves such
How can you understand the house is an old building and the house must be there's her mum live there now with some of there family members.and nothing is wrong with the arrangement the room is just an old style .i hope u understand now.
Re: Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit by ayodejiayeola(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Femi Otedola Portrait painting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.