Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (63816 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
This Otem dude sef, you get problem oo Na by force to quote people all in the name that you want to preach your gospel nih? undecided ayam not understanding
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
No, he knows what he's doing. He's actually denouncing Yahweh(Satan). Gboyee4fun, 4evergod come and see what someone is doing with the word of satan(yahweh).

lol, you don come again? hope all is well with you?

And why are you shouting because someone tear bible? he is not the first and he won't be the last so what's the noise? you can also do the same, no one will hold your hand or beg you....lol...otem the noisemaker
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you don come again? hope all is well with you?

And why are you shouting because someone tear bible? he is not the first and he won't be the last so what's the noise? you can also do the same, no one will hold your hand or beg you....lol...otem the noisemaker
It's obvious who seems to be shouting between you and me. Your quote is longer than mine. That speaks volume.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Charlesdock:
This Otem dude sef, you get problem oo Na by force to quote people all in the name that you want to preach your gospel nih? undecided ayam not understanding
But people also quote me in the name of bringing something to my notice. I don't see that as bad on NL except if one is intolerable.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
It's obvious who seems to be shouting between you and me. Your quote is longer than mine. That speaks volume.

yeah so obvious, have you found your happiness now? lol at least the guy won't listen to your foolish doctrine... lol
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

yeah so obvious, have you found your happiness now? lol at least the guy won't listen to your foolish doctrine... lol
THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH will only appear foolish to the foolish and to the wise shall it also appear wise.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH will only appear foolish to the foolish and to the wise shall it also appear wise.

lol, you can try more, ..how will Christmas be na?.."Jesus reigns forever", just note that Mr otem
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
But people also quote me in the name of bringing something to my notice. I don't see that as bad on NL except if one is intolerable.
you should try and respect other people's beliefs. The way you term people's deity, bad names might not go down well with them.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Charlesdock:
you should try and respect other people's beliefs. The way you term people's deity, bad names might not go down well with them.
But the way Elijah termed Moloch and Baal, which are other people's gods with bad names went good with those worshippers right? Well, I am not terming Yahweh(Satan) any bad name. I'm only revealing his identity and he knows I'm telling the truth about him.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you can try more, ..how will Christmas be na?.."Jesus reigns forever", just note that Mr otem
I am celebrating Santa Clause the Father Christmas, you are celebrating ESHU the copycat. We'll all be happy we're celebrating someone. I'm so glad it's KRISHMAS TIME. cheesy
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am celebrating Santa Clause the Father Christmas, you are celebrating ESHU the copycat. We'll all be happy we're celebrating someone. I'm so glad it's KRISHMAS TIME. cheesy

All the glory belong to Jesus

but how come that your eshu that is a god be a copycat of Santa clause? this your reasoning self get a big comma.....any way, be happy. it is Christmas time!!!
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

All the glory belong to Jesus

but how come that your eshu that is a god be a copycat of Santa clause? this your reasoning self get a big comma.....any way, be happy. it is Christmas time!!!

Eshu and Yeshu are related. They are your gods which you worship unknowingly. I'm glad it's KRISHMAS TIME AGAIN!!! FUN TIME!!!
buh how come deeper life don't want to celebrate Christmas because Odin and Santa are celebrated in that same period?
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:

Eshu and Yeshu are related. They are your gods which you worship unknowingly. I'm glad it's KRISHMAS TIME AGAIN!!! FUN TIME!!!
buh how come deeper life don't want to celebrate Christmas because Odin and Santa are celebrated in that same period?

lol, you should go deeper in your history jare,
so is it a sin if any denomination fails to celebrate Christmas? and what is the purpose of Christmas celebration? maybe you should do excursion to a nearby church where they are celebrating Christmas and see how they are glorying Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of the most High....lol....
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

so is it a sin if any denomination fails to celebrate Christmas? and what is the purpose of Christmas celebration? maybe you should do excursion to a nearby church where they are celebrating Christmas and see how they are glorying Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of the most High....lol....
lol... Kumuyi doesn't want to celebrate Krishmas because Yeshu does not exist in our own world. Even the originals god's who own the Krishmas celebration existed and are celebrated before Yeshu existed in the world of the hominids and NEANDERTHALS.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol... Kumuyi doesn't want to celebrate Krishmas because Yeshu does not exist in our own world. Even the originals god's who own the Krishmas celebration existed and are celebrated before Yeshu existed in the world of the hominids and NEANDERTHALS.

lol, ..oh, I hate saying this but..hmm this your foolishness is so wide o, so you are now speaking for pastor kumuyi that believe in Christ and His second coming back?, kai, otem, the world of hominids? lol is that where you Underground demon carried you go?..lol
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, ..oh, I hate saying this but..hmm this your foolishness is so wide o, so you are now speaking for pastor kumuyi that believe in Christ and His second coming back?, kai, otem, the world of hominids? lol is that where you Underground demon carried you go?..lol
Mumble jumble grin Didn't even get your point. Abeg what do you mean?
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Mumble jumble grin Didn't even get your point. Abeg what do you mean?

lol, how will you get? don't even try to get, just be wallowing happily in your ignorance..lol,
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemanuduno: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, how will you get? don't even try to get, just be wallowing happily in your ignorance..lol,
kikikiki
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
But the way Elijah termed Moloch and Baal, which are other people's gods with bad names went good with those worshippers right? Well, I am not terming Yahweh(Satan) any bad name. I'm only revealing his identity and he knows I'm telling the truth about him.
yes you're grin who said you aren't? grin Nairaland is sha filled with clowns grin
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

abeg free the guy ooh, let him continue to entertain us. grin Abi here no be Nairaland filled with clowns, this religion section is a funny section grin
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemdomino: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Charlesdock:
yes you're grin who said you aren't? grin Nairaland is sha filled with clowns grin
Explain how I termed Yahweh what he is not? He is Satan and I call him what he is, same way Elijah of the Neanderthal period called Baal by his name and made fun of him.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
otemdomino:
Explain how I termed Yahweh what he is not? He is Satan and I call him what he is, same way Elijah of the Neanderthal period called Baal by his name and made fun of him.
How will I know what you know? :-/ continue now, you're not the first, more topics will soon come. Sonofluc1fer comma and see something, is like somebody is mixing your Satan with someone else ooh grin
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemdomino: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Charlesdock:
How will I know what you know? :-/ continue now, you're not the first, more topics will soon come. Sonofluc1fer comma and see something, is like somebody is mixing your Satan with someone else ooh grin
Why are you trying to call someone else into the matter now? Well, no matter what you try to do, the truth is with the Almighty God and Yahweh himself who is the son of God Almighty knows that he is Satan. Even Gboyee4fun who is a CHRISTIAN knows and testifies to the fact that Yahweh i has a father. Here is his claim:
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Charlesdock(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
otemdomino:
Why are you trying to call someone else into the matter now? Well, no matter what you try to do, the truth is with the Almighty God and Yahweh himself who is the son of God Almighty knows that he is Satan. Even Gboyee4fun who is a CHRISTIAN knows and testifies to the fact that Yahweh i has a father. Here is his claim:

what do you think am trying to do? Did I argue anything with you nih? No. I didn't see his claim
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
otemdomino:

lol, you are not smart at all, you just widely display your foolishness, you know I don't have time for a mad dog barking without anybody given it attention..lol...knows and testifies? lol, testifying to your foolishness, nah....grow up bro and stop your childish behavior
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemdomino: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you are not smart at all, you just widely display your foolishness, you know I don't have time for a mad dog barking without anybody given it attention..lol...knows and testifies? lol, testifying to your foolishness, nah....grow up bro and stop your childish behavior
Whether u use insultive words or not, it doesn't add to your status. Learn how to address others without introducing inductive words. Now go to the thread which is specially prepared for you. You are needed there than here. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3529053/see-shocking-confession-made-christian#52103198
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
otemdomino:
Whether u use insultive words or not, it doesn't add to your status. Learn how to address others without introducing inductive words. Now go to the thread which is specially prepared for you. You are needed there than here. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3529053/see-shocking-confession-made-christian#52103198

lol, and you think I will be arguing with you there?..lol...whether you quote my chat or not, it doesn't promote your doctrine...lol..I'm mature than that bro...
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by otemdomino: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, and you think I will be arguing with you there?..lol...whether you quote my chat or not, it doesn't promote your doctrine...lol..I'm mature than that bro...
Sure you can't stop there cos there's no way you could get out of it. Happy you realized that Yahweh has a father.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
otemdomino:
Sure you can't stop there cos there's no way you could get out of it. Happy you realized that Yahweh has a father.

you can't take drum and head to the market...
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by MacAlexie(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
hmm...its alryt
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 4:47am On Oct 12, 2017
ucosuagwu:
Something is wrong with the soul of this wan grin grin grin grin

Are you really a THIEF pretending as a trader all these while

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.