Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (63815 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Adedotuntemi: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2016
you can tear your own bible but I have own copy with me.Fool
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by JhyMedex: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Lucin:
"when the white men came, they had their bible and we had our land,
they said let us pray, we closed our eyes,
when we opened our eyes, they have our land and we have their bible"
--- Archbishop Desmond Tutu

I owe that guy 2 bottle of Heineken, lets get rid of all tools of mental slavery.

NICE QOUTE....ATTRIBUTED TO JOMO KENYATTA THO

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by donMIG(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Clap for urself....landlord in hell
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by kevoh(m): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2016
NubiLove:
Even if he is an aethist.... he doesn't need to do this, it looks something only a m0ron would do.
He's not an atheist, he is a traditionalist. Go back and read the write-up.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by kevoh(m): 1:19am On Dec 18, 2016
mazimee:
I don't know why Atheists find fun in picking on Christians more than they pick on their Muslims counter part for some obvious reasons we are all aware of. They don't believe in God fine, but they just won't stop going offensive on Christians with everything in their possession.

He's not an atheist, he is a hard-core traditionalist. Go back and read the write-up. And you got 75 likes for this, meaning 75 people who never READ the subject and must accuse the atheist. They must be really saying something that is causing doubt for you and getting into your skin for you to label this guy as one, when the OP clearly says HARDCORE TRADITIONALIST.
Christians also go on the offensive, infact theirs is a daily occurence and much physically worse, from intruding and burning other people's shrine who are minding their business to disturbing the sleep and peace of residents with loud speakers in the name of vigil at 2a.m.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by grodt999: 1:27am On Dec 18, 2016
good, religion = black people mental poison

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, does the guy look normal to you?? sad ...Give this one few days from now, he go enter street.

I remember one of my mates who was a traditionalist back then in secondary school. His name is Ifafemi, the son of a popular herberlist.

He was in the habit of kicking Bible like ball then just to provoke Christians, but nobody can challenge him. Rather, we look helplesssly whenever he resorted to this disgusting habit, but he didn't realise that for every action, there is reaction.

Today, you can't differentiate him from a mad man. He talks as if he is in the midst of thousands of friends while soliloquiecing: he runs around as if something is pursuing him: he looks fiercely like an hungry Lion.

May God have mercy on him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by obinna58(m): 3:51am On Dec 18, 2016
F*ck religion f*ck bible if that guy runs mad after they will say God did it forgetting that they called their God "mercyful" actually if anything happens to the guy its not from God but people hipo everywhere f"ck religion

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Danabu(m): 3:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Mutuwa:

That's the point.As far back as late 90's boys back then that I knew used the Bible page as (rizler) for smoking weed.

...and how are they faring now or how did they end?

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by oaroloye(m): 4:08am On Dec 18, 2016
That is not "BLASTING."
I am disappointed.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Landflight4eva(m): 4:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Looking at d page of the d supposed bible page I can c sirach which is not part of the 66 approved cannoned manuscripts.... sirach book is part of Apocryphal only recognizes by d Roman Catholic Church....
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 4:26am On Dec 18, 2016
He has thored his life apart
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by luggy(m): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2016
he is mad and useless
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Can he try this wit quran and liv till now? we christian tolerate a lot
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Dont abuse him, pray for him. He needs prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Yello1(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Wat the Bleep!
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by moonnstar(f): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2016
steppin:
He's probably a Muslim on too much weed.
don't say what u dnt no pls,am a muslim and am nt a fool like that big head
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 18, 2016
My prayer for him is that may the merciful God show him mercy.
For him to take this too far,the case is between him and his Creator.
We have read several stories of people lives been changed because they have an encounter with God's word-The Holy Bible.
May the Holy Spirit convict him of his wrongdoing and make him give his life to Jesus Christ.
Not mincing words,only Jesus Christ can guarantee our eternity.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Very stupid somebody, he suppose to try this bullshit with the Muslims holy book and see what we happen to him. Omo ale
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by WizBLANCE(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2016
I reserve my comment. Cos the God you fight for is not God enough and God which the bible describe is not an incompetent God. Don't forget His ways is not your way... Many are anxiously waiting, expecting if possible praying for him to go gaga before sunset but what if he turns to meet Christ like Saul did? The God that turned Saul is still God... Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Goodboy
Hs brain still dey work
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2016
greatermax77:
He has thored his life apart
Common shut it!
Religion is the reason all of you r still slave in African
China dey work , while ds ones down there dey pray
Very s2upid set of pple

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by NuFarma(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Brainwashed people everywhere.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by riczy(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Masterclass32:
This guy is trying his very best to destroy his own life. He has no idea what he's getting himself into. Or maybe, he is suicidal.

I pray God forgives him. People are destroyed due to lack of knowledge.
Dat assumption of urs is unscriptural, God is God and not man,dBible is lyk any other book Dat can b torn in pieces, simply put,"d dude jux wasted his money amidst recession "

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by barajo1(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2016
This the result of taking weed and ogogoro at nyt. You wakeup misbehaving the next day. Make una give am gari..
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by murmee: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2016
kevoh:

He's not an atheist, he is a hard-core traditionalist. Go back and read the write-up. And you got 75 likes for this, meaning 75 people who never READ the subject and must accuse the atheist. They must be really saying something that is causing doubt for you and getting into your skin for you to label this guy as one, when the OP clearly says HARDCORE TRADITIONALIST.
Christians also go on the offensive, infact theirs is a daily occurence and much physically worse, from intruding and burning other people's shrine who are minding their business to disturbing the sleep and peace of residents with loud speakers in the name of vigil at 2a.m.
You need to know that Muslims mosques disturb the peace and quiet of people even more. What do you call that calling to prayer early in the morning with Loud speakers on roof tops? and it happens EVERYDAY! Christians don't do Vigil everyday.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by kevoh(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2016
murmee:
You need to know that Muslims mosques disturb the peace and quiet of people even more. What do you call that calling to prayer early in the morning with Loud speakers on roof tops? and it happens EVERYDAY! Christians don't do Vigil everyday.
Christians also wake people up every morning with their megaphones preaching! Remember this story below, here's an excerpt from the Vanguard.

Her husband, Olawale Elisha, who is also a pastor at RCCG, told journalists that his wife had gone out to preach in the neighbourhood at about 5am and never returned home. “ My wife always goes out early in the morning for ‘Morning Cry. ’ There was a particular day she went out and she told me that there is a mosque at the back where they commented about what she said. So I just cautioned her. “This morning (Saturday), she went around 5am and I was still in bed because we did vigil which she participated in for a while because of the ‘Morning Cry’ she planned to undertake.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/abuja-evangelist-murdered-preaching/

It is not a muslim vs christian debate. That Muslims disturb with loudspeakers does not make it right for the Christians either! Both parties are masters in the business of disturbing at night and are equally wrong!

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Zuzer: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
steppin:

Traditionalist ko, modernist ni.
Abeg, find better yarn.
When you're stupid, you're stupid no one can take that away from you. I'm sure you've heard of nothing like Atheism if not, your stupid religious bigotry will not lead you here
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Zuzer: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2016
murmee:
Lol! You need to come to the churches beside my house. Because you're not of one faith, you choose to turn a blind eye to the same thing your faith does. Pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Lol..... So una too fit shout on top say person tia Bible? All the times una pastors de burn Qur'an, wetin Muslims do? Dem go shout and una go call them terrorists. I beg make una go sidon, y de guy no tia Qur'an? I beg go yaba left jooorrr. grin angry
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Elle277(f): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2016
The truth is always Bitter!!
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2016
Go back and read my comment, I didn't say he is an atheist... "even if"

kevoh:

He's not an atheist, he is a traditionalist. Go back and read the write-up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.