Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com (64013 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrIcredible:
Those so-called guiders are greedy Bastardds

Na dem crash mmm

Dis one marriage no go last...

I don't even know the usefulness of the so-called guiders if they are not even decision making like in the case of this freezing.
The guiders were created just to siphon money. Each of them made over 1 Billion each. If you check their testimonial page, you go shock! One of them withdrew 42million in November, All funds were guiders bonus

4 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Solidkay(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
I 1billion% disagree with u. Its crystal clear that MMM has been a scam right from inception, Abi u wan tell me say na d same things they did in its country of origin.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Emilo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Olodo......first of all u cannot take out more than 25m a month from d system. So how dis Chuddy or others get a billion naira as u all are claiming??

Question i have is and i need a good sensible response. If we all decide to continually PH and make every one GH say three days in a week. If u miss out for GH, then u would be on queue for next week. Dont u think we can be PHing forever. If all other external influences like d so called hardworking jealous peeps remains in oblivion.

Landmark445:
Chuddy Ugorji, Yinka Odeyemi, Patrick Nwabuba and other top guiders are the greedy folks who crashed the system. They all made over 1bn each from MMM. Every month, they get help of nothing less than 100m. They were not even providing help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by uscofield: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Make Una wait till January naaaa. OP, what kind of joy do u derive when others are suffering? U think this post will pull crowd to ur blog abi? Na F9 u get for that.
I just wonder what u will post if MMM eventually returns in January.
So many gained, so many lost, encourage all and u will gain traffic to ur blog.
Let's help and encourage those that are into it instead of creating more worries for them.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chuddy just wanna take a commercial break, he will be right back

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by KingsArome(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Landmark445:
Chuddy Ugorji, Yinka Odeyemi, Patrick Nwabuba and other top guiders are the greedy folks who crashed the system. They all made over 1bn each from MMM. Every month, they get help of nothing less than 100m. They were not even providing help.

You Prolly don't no anything about mmm, you can't get help if you don't provide help, even if you are a guider, you can't get does guider bonus if you are not providing any help.....if you as a guider do that you will face a penalty of which they call "referral schame" you mavro can be frozen for life

2 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Emilo:
Olodo......first of all u cannot take out more than 25m a month from d system. So how dis Chuddy or others get a billion naira as u all are claiming??

Question i have is and i need a good sensible response. If we all decide to continually PH and make every one GH say three days in a week. If u miss out for GH, then u would be on queue for next week. Dont u think we can be PHing forever. If all other external influences like d so called hardworking jealous peeps remains in oblivion.

Your foolishness amazes me! Do you think they have only one M.M.M account? You are so dumb for not figuring this simple arithmetic.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by kibra4u(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
If you are a nigerian and you're mocking mmm...Just to support Nigeria govt... you're a fool...

You won't gain a dime from spreading falsehood

Before u try mock people, are you aware of what anger can cause

If you are supporting the govt just to spread fake news...

I guess u need to remember that in Nigeria, we have bad roads, bad leaders...lack of care from govt...we pay tax directly and indirectly and yet we don't get anything good from govt...

The Senate bought new cars and they didn't buy for u,

Govt devalued naira

Even a bag of rice from 4,000naira to 30,000...

Even international passport price will go higher from next year.

Internet access cost will also be increased in 2017
‎‎
VAT increased 

PMS (petrol) price will also increase in 2017, 

And yet they...someone promised I will fight corruption and SFG can't account for 2.6billion Naira... IDP funds

No free health care...

They even promise 5,000naira for each nigerian...have you collected yours??

They said they will revive our Nigeria Airway...which one you see??

Now they're spreading a fake news that mmm is gone, 

With all dis, you still have gut to trust govt...and spread ill news about mmm.... You're really insane.

Our duty to keep the community going is to PH and tell others who are not part of the community to give it a try...

Matching will start in January 2017 and marvo grows ‎

We prefer mmm than govt that doesn't care about lives of the people, we don't even know our population in Nigeria...250million people, 

One free meal per day they can't provide...

Security is not sure in Nigeria...

In short I will prefer to provide help now on www. ‎ than to help the failed Govt who doesn't care about citizens

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:
It is no longer news that MMM Nigeria has crashed but what had eluded the news is the people whose actions actually led to the crash of the popular Ponzi scheme. Every participant who put their funds into the Ponzi scheme has been calling for the head of Mavrodi, however, as an observer I sat down, analyzed and finally was able to fish out the real major culprits who should be blamed for the crash of MMM Nigeria.

1 The MMM Nigeria Guiders:

As a guider in MMM Nigeria, you get 10% of the help provided from every downline or referral that are duly registered. This means that if you as a participant is to provide help of N100,000 your guider will get N10,000 richer. Now, a guider that has about let’s say 100 downline for example and each of the downlines are providing help of N100,000 that means that the guider will get N10,000 X 100= N1Million each month for doing nothing. So cool right? Wrong!! Pulling out such huge amount will lead to a major financial strain on the system, that’s why a lot of people couldn't get help anymore.

A perfect example is the Number 1 guider Chuddy. If MMM has a participant of over 3Million people and each of the people provide an average help of about N10,000 monthly, this means that Chuddy the number 1 guider will be cruising with N10,000X 3M= N3Billion monthly. This amount alone is enough to crash the system as one man eats virtually almost all the cake. Now, add all the guiders (over 12,000 guiders) to this equation and you will see that the guiders were eating the lion’s share of the cake without giving help back. All what a guider do is to log in, check how many people have provided help and then cash out. Most do not even provide help at all that’s why the system crash.
Honestly, these guiders don hammer on top participants head.

Don't blame anyone, all ponzi schemes in history have always crashed.

We learn everyday, no man is an island of knowledge. Seriously, had I heard when this shit started, I would have made 10million naira off you gullibles.

Most ponzi schemes crash between 3 to 6 months..

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Basalt(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chrisrare:
D population of nigerians is damn much.. Dis MMM crash will help reduce d population for d greater good.

I can bet that you are a witch

2 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Aburi001: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrIcredible:

Guy Abeg
This nnn dey pay?
All natural fraud. .....no mind them.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by nmreports: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by BrianRoss: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Landmark445:

na wa o
where is ur prove of them getting 100m every month and not even providing help...
people hate saying the truth this days,
all they want to do is say something
let me b the first to say,
if u don't read news nd updates u are uninformed
but if u do u are misinformed
it's too bad
make we leave dis MMM matter alone jare
I'm o ashamed at d media dat till today they don't know d full meaning of MMM nd dy claim to ve visited the site sad
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Crysallis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
My prediction:

Majority of those participating will get their money and will chill, waiting for MMM to crash.

it will survive earning Nigerians' and the Government's trust. participants will quadruple,higher PH will be made

and finally, crash. Wailings will arise.

My Advice: Continue participating with a fixed sum. dnt try to be greedy.

its SilverPrince

3 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrianRoss:

na wa o
where is ur prove of them getting 100m every month and not even providing help...
people hate saying the truth this days,
all they want to do is say something
let me b the first to say,
if u don't read news nd updates u are uninformed
but if u do u are misinformed
it's too bad
make we leave dis MMM matter alone jare
I'm o ashamed at d media dat till today they don't know d full meaning of MMM nd dy claim to ve visited the site sad
I have proofs, but I can't post the links here, because MMM links are banned on Nairaland
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by michealade(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chrisrare:
D population of nigerians is damn much.. Dis MMM crash will help reduce d population for d greater good.
were leleyi o....jesus
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by takenadoh: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:
It is no longer news that MMM Nigeria has crashed but what had eluded the news is the people whose actions actually led to the crash of the popular Ponzi scheme. Every participant who put their funds into the Ponzi scheme has been calling for the head of Mavrodi, however, as an observer I sat down, analyzed and finally was able to fish out the real major culprits who should be blamed for the crash of MMM Nigeria.

1 The MMM Nigeria Guiders:

As a guider in MMM Nigeria, you get 10% of the help provided from every downline or referral that are duly registered. This means that if you as a participant is to provide help of N100,000 your guider will get N10,000 richer. Now, a guider that has about let’s say 100 downline for example and each of the downlines are providing help of N100,000 that means that the guider will get N10,000 X 100= N1Million each month for doing nothing. So cool right? Wrong!! Pulling out such huge amount will lead to a major financial strain on the system, that’s why a lot of people couldn't get help anymore.

A perfect example is the Number 1 guider Chuddy. If MMM has a participant of over 3Million people and each of the people provide an average help of about N10,000 monthly, this means that Chuddy the number 1 guider will be cruising with N10,000X 3M= N3Billion monthly. This amount alone is enough to crash the system as one man eats virtually almost all the cake. Now, add all the guiders (over 12,000 guiders) to this equation and you will see that the guiders were eating the lion’s share of the cake without giving help back. All what a guider do is to log in, check how many people have provided help and then cash out. Most do not even provide help at all that’s why the system crash.

It is so annoying when people throw numbers up and about anyhow.
please Mathematics isn't English language where you can blab about.
how can you say 3M* 10000? where on earth did you get that?
if according to MMM total number of participants is about 3M?

2. How many people of that lot do you think invest above 100 k monthly?
when you do such vague assumptions its always good to go with the minimum.

3. You missed out on what probably caused the crash, the welcome bonus, which made people to open new accounts and abandon.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Chrisrare: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Basalt:

I can bet that you are a witch
then be ready to lose ur bet
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by solpat(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
See Wetin MMM cause gringrin

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by coldFLARES1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
To the Op, opinions like this won't help those that got/ would get screwed from taking responsibility for a faulty decision which they absolutely took.

While the bubble lasted, testaments were made to the fact that the cashouts a lot of them loafers have drawn was enough to hedge their trapped stakes in the case of a crash! Having regard to that, there won't be a reason to apportion blames.

Having lost money to both real and amorphous investments like the MMM, I only challenged a friend that wanted me to enjoy from the pie to analyze the ponzi's cash sustainability, which he couldn't. Of course, I thanked him and wished loads of luck with his gamble and to quite frank, though I see him from time to time, I can't console him and don't have the time to. After his grief, we can only talk about the lessons learnt over some bottles of beer.

Allow people to learn lessons from bad experiences so they can subsequently be quite critical and better analytical when it comes to making a drive for multiple streams of income.

Nonetheless, congratulations to all those who wouldn't be caught in the burst. To be candid, I never knew how crazy people were about MMM until I saw a fmr colleague on a dp with another fellow whose agbada was 'crested' with MMM.

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Basalt(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Reading all these posts shows that majority of those who criticize MMM don't know anything about it.

I have been laughing since.
I have over 600,000 from my PH (I didn't even count all my bonus) alone frozen in MMM but I do not shiver one bit because I know we are bouncing back next year January.

My 600,000 is just chilling in MMM freezer.
Hahahahahahahaha.

And guess what, I even provided another help of 400,000 and once I am matched I won't even hesitate to pay.
I know you must be saying THIS GUY IS CRAZY, you won't understand.
You don't know what MMM has done in my life.

We will put you all to shame come January.
Those saying guider bonus should be removed are really joking, let me tell you something you don't know, REMOVE LEADER BONUS AND WATCH MMM DIE, to they will join media and run MMM down. remember that every guider has a Whatsap group where majority of his downlines, imagine what will happen when they decide o turn against MMM and put panicking in the mind of their downlines. Guiders knows everything about MMM, if you touch them, you touch MMM, a single negative comment from Chuddy alone sky rocketed by media will quench MMM, so you give them respect and dont joke with their bonus, more so MMM already placed a limit to how much you can withdraw in a month from your leader bonus and you must provide back certain percentage from it, so what you will be saying is reduction and NEVER total scrapping of leader bonus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by gevans(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
January 2017 is not far from here, let wait n see whether MMM had crashed or still active. I am tired of d crash stories about MMM

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by John902(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Femich18:

Till 2017? Lol... I was expecting you to say till eternity... Why are you guys even more concerned than the participants? Pls relax xo that HBP won't locate you soon
they're just afraid their neighbours are making it big and far ahead of them

4 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by nurez305(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Basalt:
Reading all these posts shows that majority of those who criticize MMM don't know anything about it.

I have been laughing since.
I have over 600,000 from my PH (I didn't even count all my bonus) alone frozen in MMM but I do not shiver one bit because I know we are bouncing back next year January.

My 600,000 is just chilling in MMM freezer.
Hahahahahahahaha.

And guess what, I even provided another help of 400,000 and once I am matched I won't even hesitate to pay.

another lie muhammed spotted

2 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
....and I'm sure this guiders withdraw their fund by "getting help".
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by dealbest: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
I dey come make I reach russia

2 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by casby: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
[Did he complain to you? Una go just get bp on mmm, while those the perticipants dey smile dey goquote author=Yarduni post=52026523]

Rubbish, as usual nothing useful to say. I know you will read this before you sleep, mmm mugu
Even you that don't have a house or even the bentley just lost money to mmm, which situation worse pass? grin[/quote]
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by casby: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
They are just jealous, if not I no know how another person money and decision take be their problems
John902:
they're just afraid their neighbours are making it big and far ahead of them
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Einl:
Op you made sense until number 4.

Number 4 is sooo dumb. How did the media and CBN hurt a Ponzi scheme? So the media and the regulatory agencies should not warn Nigerians about dumb sh¡t they do. MMM is a Ponzi scheme.

Go and look up what America does to those that promote and deceive using Ponzi schemes.

You also said the banks were against it. That's dumb. When you paid somebody in MMM, was it not to a bank account? When someone paid you on MMM was it not to your bank account? Abi na cash dem give you? Banks had no loss whatsoever.

Yesterday one fine girl said make I join Ultimate Cycler or some sh¡t like that. I asked her where their office was. And their licence to operate in Nigeria. And CAC registration.

She got angry and said I was dulling. I told her instead of Ponzi schemes go and buy plastic chairs and tables and a small TV.

Get a liltle space and buy two crates each of Star and Guinness. Beer parlour is set.
Legitimate business which managed well can grow and last past any Ponzi scheme.

Well said..

MMM truly doesn't really have direct effects on banks, Infact, its still same movement of cash bw bank.

Reason i dislike ponzi scheme is that's it's always bound to fail and once people stop coming in, that spells the end of the scheme.

I feel pity for those who have already provided help using money running into millions and are yet to get any help.
let's wait and see if MMM will cm back stronger.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by dilini(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
faitheverest:
Wondering why the non-participants are wailing more than we,the participants! Una never take risk and the thing fail before haba, make una leave us alone na... Na una money??

Bia nne, how much did u invest in this una MMM business?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by BrianRoss: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Landmark445:
I have proofs, but I can't post the links here, because MMM links are banned on Nairaland
stop lying na sad
ur lie is too big
u just believe wat someone said just like dat
shows u are not a participant nd u claim to know more than d people participanting
no body can withdraw 100m a month in MMM sad
please don't lie again sad
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by playtheblues(f): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
careercrew1:

1 [b]The MMM Nigeria Guiders:[/b]guiders bonus was reduced to 5% long ago and MMM has not crashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.