Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com (64004 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Codes151:
Mmm concept is nice but there is a better way to run this stuff!!! I wish we had IT people here, we can design a system that will actually work properly without crashing
i concur...i too wish i can build a replica of mmm..its an excellent idea.

but guiders and ref bonus.. NO!

#NoGUIDERS/refBONUS

4 Likes

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Landmark445:
Chuddy Ugorji, Yinka Odeyemi, Patrick Nwabuba and other top guiders are the greedy folks who crashed the system. They all made over 1bn each from MMM. Every month, they get help of nothing less than 100m. They were not even providing help.
chai..oga
haba! This your lie too clear!

if mmm acoount no ph for 2months them go close am
if you no ph..just dey gh, them go slow you..
the max gh per month we have seen is 21 million and it was by mbanefo (the owner of the other mmm nigeria ake oficial website)

guy... No talk again o..mae u no show mor of your mumu level..
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Landmark445:
Already designing a better system, you can join my team!
put me in the loop smiley
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Emilo:
Olodo......first of all u cannot take out more than 25m a month from d system. So how dis Chuddy or others get a billion naira as u all are claiming??

Question i have is and i need a good sensible response. If we all decide to continually PH and make every one GH say three days in a week. If u miss out for GH, then u would be on queue for next week. Dont u think we can be PHing forever. If all other external influences like d so called hardworking jealous peeps remains in oblivion.

the 25m limit havent read that anywhere..can you give source pls?

i only know highest gh of 21m
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Crysallis:
My prediction:

Majority of those participating will get their money and will chill, waiting for MMM to crash.

it will survive earning Nigerians' and the Government's trust. participants will quadruple,higher PH will be made

and finally, crash. Wailings will arise.

My Advice: Continue participating with a fixed sum. dnt try to be greedy.

its SilverPrince
this is simply what chuddy and co did
they ph with the max ($10000) since the beginning

after 3months everyone should remove initial capital the roll with profits..
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Landmark445:
I have proofs, but I can't post the links here, because MMM links are banned on Nairaland
post the links..add spaces..we will edit and use them
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2016
takenadoh:

It is so annoying when people throw numbers up and about anyhow.
please Mathematics isn't English language where you can blab about.
how can you say 3M* 10000? where on earth did you get that?
if according to MMM total number of participants is about 3M?

3. You missed out on what probably caused the crash, the welcome bonus, which made people to open new accounts and abandon.
Thank you.

very true!
now i say divide that 3m accounts by 2 (its a fake figure from media not mmm) = 1.5m

divide again by 2 (abandoned accounts because of welcom bonus)= 750k

divide again by 2 (moratorium, blocking & other issues)= 350k accounts

thats more likely the number of participants on the mmm platform

1 Like

Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by RealityShot: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Basalt:
Reading all these posts shows that majority of those who criticize MMM don't know anything about it.

I have been laughing since.
Those saying guider bonus should be removed are really joking, let me tell you something you don't know, REMOVE LEADER BONUS AND WATCH MMM DIE, to they will join media and run MMM down. remember that every guider has a Whatsap group where majori

yes reduction of leader bonus and reduction of the lvls they take bonus from to 1 lvl only

please what is the maximum withdrawal amount?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by dorisspecial: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2016
NIL
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by Einl(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
RealityShot:

will it cost N12500 to get that "small space" you speak about?

in ph the smallest shop is 120000N!
by the time you do the maths of what you just said...over 200k will be invested

where will the student get that amount from?

think. Again oga

OK na. Do Ponzi schemes na. Since working for your money isn't as smart as paying N12,500 to a Ponzi.

Looking for free money?...you will find it but the taste is bitter...ask MMM people.
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by takenadoh: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2016
RealityShot:

very true!
now i say divide that 3m accounts by 2 (its a fake figure from media not mmm) = 1.5m

divide again by 2 (abandoned accounts because of welcom bonus)= 750k

divide again by 2 (moratorium, blocking & other issues)= 350k accounts

thats more likely the number of participants on the mmm platform

Well my guess was probably more that 450k active users, but the OP make calculations with 3M and assuming people put as much as 100k monthly
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by careercrew1: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
Appeal to careercrew1 from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear blogger,

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi
My brother, how many times will you mention me?
Re: See The People That Crashed MMM Nigeria - CareerCrewBlog.com by switch47(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
MMM has taught us to be patient and to have trust and integrity.
MMM has taught many people about internet/mobile banking.
MMM has increased people's knowledge and experience in internet services.

More than ever we have learnt to connect with many other Nigerians. We have formed bonds and friendships.

MMM is beyond the figures in your Mavro page.

MMM is about touching lives and Transforming Lives positively.

The day you provided Help, you helped someone feed his family, or pay his house rent, or start a business, or even pay his medical bills.

Each time you provide help, you have given joy to someone else, probably to an entire family.

The day you received help, not only did someone spread happiness to you and increase your faith in MMM Community, the sender also got an opportunity to prepare himself to receive Help.

Let us celebrate the many benefits of MMM NIGERIA.
It's not just about the figures. It's the lives that are being transformed. The hope that is being kindled in the hearts of those who are giving with the expectation to receive when they need help. And the belief that someone will be there for you tomorrow, and you are not alone.

#attitudematters
The MANAGER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.