Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why We Should Have An Encounter With God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God (4569 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by mekuso89(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2016
XXLDICK:
But he does not exists.

Anybody that has had an encounter with him should quote me cool
I have my dear Jesus is the reason why you said this nonsense and still have the hope of seeing tomorrow; he is so boundless in mercy

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by fkdmods: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2016
hopsydboi:

The last time I check I was an agnostic! My point is, no matter how it all looks wrong to u, that religion is brain dead! That the religious people u have meet. I have meet religious scientists who does never negelect fact and also never assume faith is dead.

Religion is a personal thing, simple language is RESPECT DOES WHO BELIEVE IN WHATEVER THEY BELIEF IN. ... So far it doesn't stop your income.

Well your grandfather must then be the religious one!

My grandfather and mother never knew what christianity or islam was. And it's my problem what people believe in becuase as you can see, from Isis for example, they believe you should be dead unless you believe in allah. Even the ones who are not extremist try to impose their standards of morality on the rest of the world. WTF? Guy, religion is a cancer which needs to be curtailed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by fkdmods: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2016
hopsydboi:

Sorry about your mum! Mercie!

Thanks.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2016
fkdmods:

My grandfather and mother never knew what christianity or islam was. And it's my problem what people believe in becuase as you can see, from Isis for example, they believe you should be dead unless you believe in allah. Even the ones who are not extremist try to impose their standards of morality on the rest of the world. WTF? Guy, religion is a cancer which needs to be curtailed.

The world wouldn't know peace without religion either! Well your claims are right but a world of no religion is not the solution to various inhuman actions.

It will be well.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by Life4Varnity: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2016
berrystunn:
God dont have business with human...

Ask me why

WHY
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by XXLDICK(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2016
Thepasserby:

I used to be someone who gets angry at every little wrong doing. sometimes I get angry or mad at people for no reason The day I encountered God, I discovered that I just can't get angry even if I try to.

God changed how I relate with people, I have this inner peace and kindness even when people do anything wrong to me. The more I try to hate people, the more I like them.
Check what you quoted, I asked how you had an encounter not what happened after
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by XXLDICK(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2016
mekuso89:

I have my dear Jesus is the reason why you said this nonsense and still have the hope of seeing tomorrow; he is so boundless in mercy
Okay, describe your encounter
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by henriettanenye(f): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2016
ipledge10:
I think Seun should find something to do about Christian threads, you can't comment in Muslim section if you don't declare your faith, but in Christian anything goes. I saw the thread and tried to read people's comments, but the first two comments were those of atheists. I think Seun should sanitize this section, while I don't condemn them for their beliefs, but they shouldn't be here trying to dissuade people from Knowing God. Maybe you should give them their separate section, I'm sure that won't be hard to do for you.

Honestly, the thing really baffles me also,wondering what they tend to gain trying to infect good souls with they atheist comment...

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by abbeyty(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2016
bUT WHY IT IS EASY FOR EVERYONE TO COMMENT ON CHRISTIAN'S THREAD BUT SAME THING CANT BE SAID ABOUT MUSLIM THREAD ?

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by twilliamx(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. My father is definitely not religious.He shares my view that Christians are brain dead. My mum had been gone a long time ago. And was not really religious. We are not s.tupid unlike most of you.

Share your story without insulting other's and their belief, if your mum died, it is part of life, we were all designed to die but don't u get curious on where your mum is right now or ain't you curious about what happens to you after death. May God give a revelation of his power cos once it is revealed to you, you will never be the same again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by twilliamx(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=abbeyty post=52033978]bUT WHY IT IS EASY FOR EVERYONE TO COMMENT ON CHRISTIAN'S THREAD BUT SAME THING CANT BE SAID ABOUT MUSLIM THREAD ? [/quote

Because we are tolerant based on the fact our God is love, and everybody's opinion is welcomed, he never cast anybody away. What you should do is educate them and introduce them to his love and mercy.
Jesus never preached hate so you shouldn't as well.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by mathel(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2016
I don't understand why some set of subgroup of people say there is no God!! Really baffles me a lot!

See. I just don't know what to call them. someone can see heaven and earth without pillar,talking without speaker, seeing afar distance without touch, breathing every second without knowing the extent of life. All these are not still surprise to them. May God rescue the world
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by Codedrock(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
fkdmods:

Gbam. Gbam. Gbam. Why don't more Nigerians think like this? The world is becoming a world where facts don't matter. This is the reason why extremism is becoming a problem we all cannot handle anymore. It is why Donald Trump won the U.S elections. It is why BH, Isis, exists. People don't care about what can be proven. It is what feels right to them that matters. Even if it doesn't make sense. That a man can walk on water and that he can turn water to wine makes sense to them. Smh. Isn't it convenient that all of a sudden all miracles somehow just stopped after everyone who can readily testify to them are dead? Only proof is a book that another human being wrote. As if people don't lie. A book filled with so much discrepancies that you will not believe. I wonder if they surgically remove their brain once they declare that they are christians or muslims?
Thanks bro.. You said exactly my mind.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by Oppypoppy: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
XXLDICK:
But he does not exist

Anybody that has had an encounter with him should quote me cool

How come do you exist
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by Codedrock(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
jossypet:
It baffles me when people who think they're 'reasonable' say that there is no God. Can u imagine a little ant claim that there are nothing like humans when there are humans all around? Everything about creation testifies about the existence of God. Well, no wonder the scripture says that a FOOL says there's no God. Have an encounter with your maker.
The sad thing about all these is that you guys that keep shouting "encounter" "personal relationship" with God actually haven't had any with God.
I'm talking a real personal encounter where he speaks to your ears like it was in the bible, allow you to perform miracles and more...
Your claimed "personal experiences and relationships" can be basically said to be coincidences. cos you all say you have a personal experience when you think your prayers got answered.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by fkdmods: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
twilliamx:

Share your story without insulting other's and their belief, if your mum died, it is part of life, we were all designed to die but don't u get curious on where your mum is right now or ain't you curious about what happens to you after death. May God give a revelation of his power cos once it is revealed to you, you will never be the same again.

You are definitely a Trump suporter. They exist in a world where facts don't matter. Historically, too many nutjobs have done too much damage because of religion and we need to start checking you all.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by berrystunn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Life4Varnity:

WHY

humanity dominion. God till date did not take the authority back from human.

Human have miss used...the authority, God did not create any illness
Human being did. Through different ways.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by berrystunn(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Life4Varnity:

WHY

humanity dominion...

Been miss used.
Re: Why We Should Have An Encounter With God by citadels(f): 2:13am On Dec 19, 2016
those that says that GOD does not exist are in sane. it better you dont believe in your heart than to speak it out. MAY GOD have mercy on your souls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / ANTI - TRINITARIANS, How Do You Explain This Scripture ? / Photo: Christianity And Islam, Which One Preaches Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.