Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. (8265 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Good evening guys I had an encounter with God on the very last day of a Church program.

It started with the decision I made with God telling him I want to encounter him when the program started, and I did I thank God I went till the last day.

Now here is the thing since I encountered God my right hand has been vibrating... and if go into deep worship it intensifies and passes to other part of the body.

The next day I spoke with a colleague of mine in our Christian race about my encounter with Christ. and at that time I was talking to her via phone call. My right hand was still shaking even during the phone call.

And she said let Maybe God was trying to tell me something that I should let it flow and I was like I feel like holding hands with someone spiritually inclined. and so she suggested we try connecting to each other via prayer on that same phone call.

meanwhile it was just 100 naira airtime I had.

and so we started praying via phone call and the shaking intensified, I started speaking in other tongues like never before, so i stretched my vibrating hands in faith towards my phone trying to pass the anointing and then all of a sudden she connected. It was almost like I felt it and when. I put my phone back to my ear, she was already prophesying.

Now to cut the long story short.after the prayer she said she can feel her hands shaking too. I checked how many minutes we re on and it was 40 min plus.

after ending the call I checked my balance and it was still 100. and I was surprised. Now wen I used the card again on other calls and SMS that was wen the airtime started deducting

now my question is Dis has anyone been here b4 pls tell me cos right now my right hand is still shaking. It even almost like I can call it but I can't really control it when it comes .

sometimes it triggers itself and other times I trigger it. all these in 3days. but I am loving it.

2 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by dingbang(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2017
grin

Have you heard of Parkinson disease?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin

I wish you understand. It is well. Mind you I just finished my full body checkup in general hospital for my nysc stream b, which came out clean that I was even asked to donate blood. So I am not sick.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin

You wicked walai

3 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by dingbang(m): 12:16am On Jun 26, 2017
kelrob:

I wish you understand. It is well.
I do bro... How can you say you are loving it? That's what made me laugh.. Why not ask the Almighty to heal your hands as well..

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by majorgr: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Iv experienced it too, with time you will get the hang of it... But keep this in mind d spirit of a prophet is always subject to a prophet . GOD will not force anytin on you... Later on u can learn how to function with or without the power shaking in your hand so dat ur faith will not lie on physical impulses but on the Lord. As u grow more advance in the Lord u will find out that some physical impulses are not really neccessary for u to operate in the power of God.. It hapend to me also when started encountering God while growing up spiritually.. But now no actual need for the shaking of hand but if i lay my hand on u eh the power will come out in sheer force... So u see d u can grow beyond that spiritually

5 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
majorgr:
Iv experienced it too, with time you will get the hang of it... But keep this in mind d spirit of a prophet is always subject to a prophet . GOD will not force anytin on you... Later on u can learn how to function with or without the power shaking in your hand so dat ur faith will not lie on physical impulses but on the Lord. As u grow more advance in the Lord u will find out that some physical impulses are not really neccessary for u to operate in the power of God.. It hapend to me also when started encountering God while growing up spiritually.. But now no actual need for the shaking of hand but if i lay my hand on u eh the power will come out in sheer force... So u see d u can grow beyond that spiritually

Thank you for your feedback. I picked something

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2017
kelrob:
Good evening guys I had an encounter with God on the very last day of a Church program.
wow.
Which of the God? Zeus,? Yahweh? Brahma ? Amadioha ?
Can you describe him? Is he tall? Fair? Black? Young? Old

Now here is the thing since I encountered God my right hand has been vibrating... and if go into deep worship it intensifies and passes to other part of the body.

Hope you're on good diet? Hope you eat well whenever you wanna "encounter/connect" to that god cos ehh, hungry no good at all. Na so your body go dae shake.

The next day I spoke with a colleague of mine in our Christian race about my encounter with Christ. and at that time I was talking to her via phone call. My right hand was still shaking even during the phone call.

You need to visit a doctor ASAP or better still, drink Agbo
And she said let Maybe God was trying to tell me something that I should let it flow and I was like I feel like holding hands with someone spiritually inclined. and so she suggested we try connecting to each other via prayer on that same phone call.

Until you run mad, na dat time you know. Maybe n'a paralysis sef wan catch you àbí sign of epilepsy
meanwhile it was just 100 naira airtime I had.

You poor sha. God no send you airtime after the last connection with him?
and so we started praying via phone call and the shaking intensified,

I know what your problem is
I started speaking in other tongues like never before, so i stretched my vibrating hands in faith towards my phone trying to pass the anointing and then all of a sudden she connected. It was almost like I felt it and when. I put my phone back to my ear, she was already prophesying.

Hallelujah. See Nollywood film.
Where is hopefulLandlord and Co. Make una come direct this movie. Directors and editors needed.

Now to cut the long story short.after the prayer she said she can feel her hands shaking too. I checked how many minutes we re on and it was 40 min plus.

Eleribu. You called something story, and expect me to believe? You sick for skull.
You think n'a kids full NL ?
after ending the call I checked my balance and it was still 100.

Blood of Zachary and Obadiah. This one is strong.
and I was surprised.

If I send Sango to you, people will say I'm wicked àbí?
Now wen I used the card again on other calls and SMS that was wen the airtime started deducting

Oniro òsì.

now my question is Dis has anyone been here b4 pls tell me cos right now my right hand is still shaking. It even almost like I can call it but I can't really control it when it comes .

Go put it inside hot water. Na cold dae catch you
sometimes it triggers itself and other times I trigger it. all these in 3days. but I am loving it.
Shege

2 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 26, 2017
majorgr:
Hope I won't be wrong if I say; liers full NL and FOOLS superceed?
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by jayriginal: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin

Coupled with severe delusions.

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2017
HAV Syndrome?
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Joagbaje(m): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2017
kelrob:

I have experienced it before . I decided to experience Gods power expecially when hands was laid on me . I found my self shaking and sometimes crying a strange cry which still sounds as laughter. But it' reaches its peak about 2 minutes .

What you're experiencing is A gift and the anointing to minister . look for a sick person to lay hands in also get people filled with the holy ghost . As you serve people faithfully God will guide you more accurately on what gift that is working and how to use , develop and perfect it.

meanwhile it was just 100 naira airtime I had. . . .I checked how many minutes we re on and it was 40 min plus. . . .

after ending the call I checked my balance and it was still 100. and I was surprised. Now wen I used the card again on other calls and SMS that was wen the airtime started deducting

I experienced this few years ago but not me directly . I cast some devils out of a girl but later I started receiving some threat through sms From the Girl's phone . Saying they will deal with me .if I don't leave her alone . Actually we were to conclude the ministration the following day. The threat continued and I was replying . It was a long conversation even while she was on the way the following day . I first felt the girl was playing prank . When I saw her , I confronted her of sending insults to me . She denied any knowledge of such . But she said she was seeing some messages from me which she didn't understand.

The funny part was that she said she didn't have airtime on her phone since the previous day . I then grabbed her phone and checked the balance it was 0.00. . I showed her the messages in my phone . She was shocked . We checked her own phone it's only my responses that were there . I even did a thread on that experience

https://www.nairaland.com/1469553/demons-send-sms-those-experience/10

So spirits can use phone without credit or airtime
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by obinna58(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2017
U truly having symptoms of PD, quickly go see a doctor
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:
The guy dae lié.

Did you read the part where he said a dime wasn't deducted when making call?

Why did he have to use a fone in the 1st instance. I believe they could communicate spiritually with one another.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2017
And to joeagbaje, Kwantinue.... Sirjohn will soon locate you again
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by felixomor: 2:03am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
grin

At which age do you know Parkinsons diaease begins?

The way some people spill ignorance sha? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by felixomor: 2:10am On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Hope I won't be wrong if I say; liers full NL and FOOLS superceed?
adepeter26:
wow.
Which of the God? Zeus,? Yahweh? Brahma ? Amadioha ?
Can you describe him? Is he tall? Fair? Black? Young? Old

Hope you're on good diet? Hope you eat well whenever you wanna "encounter/connect" to that god cos ehh, hungry no good at all. Na so your body go dae shake.

You need to visit a doctor ASAP or better still, drink Agbo

Until you run mad, na dat time you know. Maybe n'a paralysis sef wan catch you àbí sign of epilepsy

You poor sha. God no send you airtime after the last connection with him?

I know what your problem is

Hallelujah. See Nollywood film.
Where is hopefulLandlord and Co. Make una come direct this movie. Directors and editors needed.

Eleribu. You called something story, and expect me to believe? You sick for skull.
You think n'a kids full NL ?

Blood of Zachary and Obadiah. This one is strong.

If I send Sango to you, people will say I'm wicked àbí?

Oniro òsì.

Go put it inside hot water. Na cold dae catch you

Shege

Just as you did on the thread on the boy who heard a heart condition, and other threads.....
People will narrate experience,
You will seem to want to prove you know ttheir experience more than them,

Funny enough, someone spilled ignorant diagnosis of Parkinson's, you celebrated the ignorant diagnosis with that one....
So much for your corrections

Just continue the behaviour.....
You hear?

It will soon spill.
It is multitude of unexplainable things that drives Atheists into madness as they grow old.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Joagbaje(m): 2:35am On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:
And to joeagbaje, Kwantinue.... Sirjohn will soon locate you again

Welcome all . Be my guest

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by dingbang(m): 5:18am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

At which age do you know Parkinsons diaease begins?

The way some people spill ignorance sha? sad
my friend get lost with your seriousness.... Its obvious u can't identify a joke when you see one..
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by felixomor: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
my friend get lost with your seriousness.... Its obvious u can't identify a joke when you see one..
Mscheww
Trying to use gymnastics to cover the goof sad
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww
Trying to use gymnastics to cover the goof sad
this is not any damn case of gymnastics.. You clearly saw the emoji I put up there.. Yet you still went ahead with ur mischief to quote me.. I don't understand you nairalanders.

Please try to respect yourself
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by felixomor: 5:42am On Jun 26, 2017
dingbang:
this is not any damn case of gymnastics.. You clearly saw the emoji I put up there.. Yet you still went ahead with ur mischief to quote me.. I don't understand you nairalanders.

Please try to respect yourself

You are the one who first didnt respect yourself when someone was narrating his personal life experience.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by realmindz: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Joagbaje:

I have experienced it before . I decided to experience Gods power expecially when hands was laid on me . I found my self shaking and sometimes crying a strange cry which still sounds as laughter. But it' reaches its peak about 2 minutes .

What you're experiencing is A gift and the anointing to minister . look for a sick person to lay hands in also get people filled with the holy ghost . As you serve people faithfully God will guide you more accurately on what gift that is working and how to use , develop and perfect it.

I experienced this few years ago but not me directly . I cast some devils out of a girl but later I started receiving some threat through sms From the Girl's phone . Saying they will deal with me .if I don't leave her alone . Actually we were to conclude the ministration the following day. The threat continued and I was replying . It was a long conversation even while she was on the way the following day . I first felt the girl was playing prank . When I saw her , I confronted her of sending insults to me . She denied any knowledge of such . But she said she was seeing some messages from me which she didn't understand.

The funny part was that she said she didn't have airtime on her phone since the previous day . I then grabbed her phone and checked the balance it was 0.00. . I showed her the messages in my phone . She was shocked . We checked her own phone it's only my responses that were there . I even did a thread on that experience

So spirits can use phone without credit or airtime

At that time when your hand was shaking, would you have laid it on an Ebola patient??

Honest answer please...

Opolo 419, holy scammer...

abeg when next thou shaketh, thou should enter into the midst of Ebola patients, let them grab thee, so they shall receive their instant cure

5 Likes

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by ModusOperandi(f): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2017
he's too young to have Parkinson's, it's a neurological disorder nonetheless. see a doctor buddy, god might have given you brain damage.

Or maybe you're just hypoglycemic? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by kelrob: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2017
obinna58:

Thanks i will go see a doctor today.... I am just pained right now not even cos of what people re saying, but because all these started in the church while i was worshiping. plus i am just 20

for those that do not believe, I pray dat when you truly need help God will send you guys an helper and not someone who will mock your situation. Amen.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by luvmijeje(f): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2017
kelrob:

Thanks i will go see a doctor today.... I am just pained right now not even cos of what people re saying, but because all these started in the church while i was worshiping.

for those that do not believe, I pray dat when you truly need help God will send you guys an helper and not someone who will mock your situation. Amen.

Bros, don't be angry with them. They're doing their father’s work. As you get deep with God, you will understand better.

Sir, I also had an encounter with Christ during a 7 days programme in our Church. The title of the Programme is simply Holy Spirit.

What I experience During and after the programme was much more than you experienced.

But I'll share with you one of the things I experienced. I started dreaming....... I rarely remember my dreams before then. I'm not just dreaming, I was interpreting my dreams. I've dreamt Close to 500 dreams and visions and interpreted more than that.

And I've seen close to 100 manifestation of my dreams and visions. And my sister told me of one 2days ago.

Sir,what you are feeling is one of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Do not panic. He will reveal what it means to you.

Read His words, ensure you don't do anything that will makes it to depart from you. Continue your service to Him.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Thepasserby(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2017
I have quite a lot to tell you about this. Please do send me a mail and we can discuss better... There are a lot of baby Christians and God-haters on nairaland who will not understand what I have to say. You can see my email in my signature.

Shalom.. .
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2017
felixomor:

Just as you did on the thread on the boy who heard a heart condition, and other threads.....
People will narrate experience,
You will seem to want to prove you know ttheir experience more than them,

Funny enough, someone spilled ignorant diagnosis of Parkinson's, you celebrated the ignorant diagnosis with that one....
So much for your corrections

Just continue the behaviour.....
You hear?

It will soon spill.
It is multitude of unexplainable things that drives Atheists into madness as they grow old.
Lobatan àbí? Hope you gat nothing to add again?

Next pls
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
ModusOperandi:
he's too young to have Parkinson's, it's a neurological disorder nonetheless. see a doctor buddy, god might have given you brain damage.

Or maybe you're just hypoglycemic? undecided
Bae, you wicked @bold.

You already have 7plot in hell for making that statement cheesy grin
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2017
luvmijeje:

Bros, don't be angry with them. They're doing their father’s work.

Ooh praise to Lucifer, the giver of knowledge, the opener of eyes to reality.

Hail Lucifer, praise Lucifer. No God like you Lucifer. Omnipotent, omnipresent and malevolent than Yahweh.
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2017
Se.un enemies no gree free am oo.

Experiencing error 502 again
Re: My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. by obinna58(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2017
adepeter26:

The guy dae lié.

Did you read the part where he said a dime wasn't deducted when making call?

Why did he have to use a fone in the 1st instance. I believe they could communicate spiritually with one another.

The story tire me, since religion was built up in lies, what do u expect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Is Sweeter Than Power / Apostle G. D. Numbere Is Dead / The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.