Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas (1463 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi fellow nairalanders. As we are approaching Christmas what are you planning or what gift do you intend to give your parent this festive period? Let's hear from you guys

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
As for me I don't even know what to give my mum because I don't really have much on me but anyhow I must give her something

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by ojun50(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Notting but she is giving me one full chicken

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin
ojun50:
Notting but she is giving me one full chicken
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Us way no dey celebrate Christmas, make we sit down one side dey read comments cool
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by ojun50(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Us way no dey celebrate Christmas, make we sit down one side dey read comments cool
Wetin you dey celebrate
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by donbachi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Giant he-goat.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Urbanchampion: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Not just my mother, even my mother-in-law. They'll get a bag of rice each, little amount of money and 5
yards of quality Ankara for each of them from my wife. I for find small thing for the fathers as well, but the 2 of them don die.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Not just my mother, even my mother-in-law. They'll get a bag of rice each, little amount of money and 5
yards of quality Ankara for each of them from my wife. I for find small thing for the fathers as well, but the 2 of them don die.
you really try sir.they'll really appreciate it
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by errigdee: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
we nor dey celebrate kirisimasi for my side
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by SeaTrade(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Brand new side by side,double door fridge for my mom,
Goat,rice,shayo and cash for my father.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
errigdee:
we nor dey celebrate kirisimasi for my side
wetin you con dey celebrate
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
SeaTrade:
welldone sir May God continue to bless you
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by errigdee: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Philip4564:
wetin you con dey celebrate

na feast of PASSOVER
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Philip4564(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
errigdee:

na feast of PASSOVER
bros you be Jehovah witness??
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Bukie2000: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
embarassed :- embarassed embarassed I wish I have plenty money to buy goodies for that poor widow.common 5k turban I ve been eyeing but can't afford for her. e dey pain me
God if not for anything bless me so that I can repay her good deeds.
Maami your eleda see me say I wan make you happy o, but my baba God never pick my call.���
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Vision101(m): 1:12am On Dec 14, 2021
I'm an orphan. Gat no father, gat no mother.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by errigdee: 2:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Philip4564:
bros you be Jehovah witness??
no Jehovah sharp sharp
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Double0h7(f): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2021
SeaTrade:

You'd buy your mum a kitchen equipment that everyone will benefit from. You better add a nice perfume and a fine outfit. Your gift is sexist grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Double0h7(f): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Bukie2000:
embarassed :- embarassed embarassed I wish I have plenty money to buy goodies for that poor widow.common 5k turban I ve been eyeing but can't afford for her. e dey pain me
Maami your eleda see me say I wan make you happy o, but my baba God never pick my call.���

Isn't this blasphemous? God gave you a mother, and a fully functioning body and mind (hopefully) and you're still blaming God. Are you waiting for money to land on your lap?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by dobnina(f): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Philip4564:
Hi fellow nairalanders. As we are approaching Christmas what are you planning or what gift do you intend to give your parent this festive period? Let's hear from you guys
I am buying a Gift Hamper(it contains milo, milk, cornflakes, semo 1kg, macaroni, pringles, Quaker oats, Custard, Eva wine and a medium kings oil) plus 5k chicken.
That's what I can afford.
The economy is not smiling and my son resumes school next year.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2021
They already have what they want and from November different animals and stuffs pour in as goodwill messages from people far and near so what i normally do is swell their account as my power reach although my mom desires my presence more than anything but I'm not sure i can make it there this year again. A lot to do this season on ground here sad

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Bukie2000:
Have u been able to buy the baby food? Sorry I couldn't help but go through ur profile
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by SeaTrade(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2021
Double0h7:

You'd buy your mum a kitchen equipment that everyone will benefit from. You better add a nice perfume and a fine outfit. Your gift is sexist grin
I am my mother's last child,
I am 30 years old,
This should tell you she will use her fridge alone since there can't possibly be any sibling still living with her ,
She likes it btw ,when women age they tend to hoard stuff like I noticed,so she needs all the storage she can get.
Her deep freezer don full with rubbish she keeps for God knows why,
Make I add this one so that make she dey hoard dey go grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Bukie2000: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2021
killmods:

Have u been able to buy the baby food? Sorry I couldn't help but go through ur profile
good morning, thanks for your concern. I was able to get a tin for her through the help of a nairalander which will soon be exhausted
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Bukie2000:
good morning, thanks for your concern. I was able to get a tin for her through the help of a nairalander which will soon be exhausted
Okay DM me
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Bukie2000: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2021
killmods:

Okay DM me
I've done that.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Bukie2000:
I've done that.
Yea.. updated
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Double0h7(f): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2021
SeaTrade:
I am 30 years old,
This should tell you she will use her fridge alone since there can't possibly be any sibling still living with her ,
She likes it btw ,when women age they tend to hoard stuff like I noticed,so she needs all the storage she can get.

You made me laugh. God bless your mama... You're a good son grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Bukie2000: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
killmods:

Yea.. updated
thanks so much, can't thank you enough ��
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Mariangeles(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2021
SeaTrade:
I am 30 years old,

Wicked pikin! grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2021
We'll be buying them orishirishi too many to mention.
Making a list already.
Holidays buy-buy dey sweet dye! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? / US-based Woman Bewails Uncompleted House Brother Built For Her In Nigeria / This 34 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.