Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (51122 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by ShoutHallelujah(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
As the op is a mod on NL, this shit will surely hit front page undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Have you tried to count the numbers of letter "M" in Muhammadu Buhari? Please do it now

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by ekemit(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
We love MMM haters can go and die long live MMM

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by nwosu35: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rubbish. .. .

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMMites wont like this grin grin grin

If your money is in MMM, start mourning now because lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by sucess001(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
I wish Seun and his mods sucess in their crusade....

Seems their moderator brain has been progr to push only panic inspiring articles on MM to the frontpage

#noclass

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
even u lalasticlala.. can't u guys let us be alone? why do u torment some of UA by remaining us about our loss now I won't sleep tonight thinking about my 200k... I just hope it comes baq to life
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Waksdabos(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nairaland is hell bent on promoting any news that spells negative about MMM. Enough of this, we know its bad. Can u stop this negative publicity, PLS.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Lordsocrates: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
g
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
Have you tried to count the numbers of letter "M" in Muhammadu Buhari?
Please do it now
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by sessydu: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oga oo. People are making the same mistakes all over again. A student of history will think twice b4 putting his money in schemes as MMM. Where is umuna umuna? Pennywise nko, dat was like 7 to 8yrs ago? May God help us and direct our path
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by MinorityTribe: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks for the free advertisements, When MMM comes back fully it will explodes. Then Nigerians eyes will open to see that the government is the real scam! I will pick MMM over Buhari anytime any day. Now everyone in Nigeria knows about MMM, We should see this in good light and stop being unnecessarily angry at the media. They talk about MMM all day but nobody talk about them, Heck who even know Seun?

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by oginnite(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
This particular video have been on Youtube for he Past two Weeks, why bringing it up now?. It not w evident that u r paid r maybe you are looking for traffic so that you can get more Money carrying rumors about MMM. Na You Sabi

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Stanley187(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM ti takeover, Talking in ojawo mo....
Kupu, imana govt adighi enyem ego? MMM Don take over, onya newetezi ego nwannee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by bizza45: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
mmm this, mmm that .. am tired of seeing this mmm rubbish everyday... don't d mod have any other thing to post again.. abeg make I go join reddit.com since they have something important to post....

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Olalan(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
People complain about the rate at which mmm topics are pushed to FP, but I think this would help Nigerians to be weary of money doubling schemes in the future. I wish people will get their monies back in January but also more importantly this freezing period should make everyone one know their monies aren't safe money doubling ventures.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by yemmy66: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmmm

Mmm this, Mmm that, is it by force?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by HQuadreal: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
E never do una MMMMMMMMM everyday on front page.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Srallens(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anything on MMM hits front page these days. Is It Your Money?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Timizee(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
If common sense could be obtained from the Market I would gladly get some for the OP of this thread

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg free all these MMM people.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nnamsco4real: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
BLOGGERS please leave MMM alone. Stop giving people heart attacks. You Nigerians are wicked.
We don hear!!! MMM has crashed.
Next Please!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by MinorityTribe: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Olalan:
People complain about the rate at which mmm topics are pushed to FP, but I think this would help Nigerians to be weary of money doubling schemes in the future. I wish people will get their monies back in January but also more importantly this freezing period should make everyone one know their monies aren't safe money doubling ventures.
It will actually do the opposite, Ever heard of Reverse psychology? The more you talk about MMM the more people want to participate in it especially when they see others getting paid. And then the FG, The media and Nairaland will lose credibility. Once MMM rebounds fully and the FG or the media come spew rubbish the mass will bounce on them. This is the last Gamble and if MMM wins this will be the end of FG and the media. Place your bet wisely...

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by crisycent: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by nmreports: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by danduchi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
They said MMM crashed in South Africa... I pity you and the hoax you give just to scare people.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by oginnite(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Is like SEUN my Name sake also have Money in MMM. He is just trying to tell us that he is afraid. Don't worry, u will get ur Money back. Am a Guider. WhatsApp me for more on MMM :07039146123

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by MakCoby(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
wintersnow:

YOU DONT KNOW THE MTN 20GB CHEAT??
Talk to me about it
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by RasheedUmar: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nairaland sucks; MMM topics everywhere. And some people will still compare here with LIB.

Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Madam, wia did u keep ds information before..
Mercy after Death..
u are a foolish fool.

why am i racking self?
my dine no kuku dey MMM..
just feel for my fellow corpers in Suleja.. Majority of dem no dey happy again since d news of d free fall.sorry freeze
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by malakus(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM beclouding Nl

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by LecciGucci: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
RasheedUmar:
Nairaland sucks; MMM topics everywhere. And some people will still compare here with LIB.

Tufiakwa!!!

I dey tell u bro.. u took the words out of my mouth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.