Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (51121 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / The Truth About MMM Nigeria Crash - Video By Adeola Fayehun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by palsenator(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
switch47:
In a recent development, the founder of Mavrodi Mundial Movement (MMM), Sergey Mavrodi, has written an open letter to Nigerian journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts” who according to him are guilty of causing unnecessary panic and tension amongst MMM participants in the country.

Mavrodi who expressed his disappointed about the way MMM is being painted in the media, said emphatically that “MMM will be back in January” while stating that the rumour about the scheme collapse should stop.

Mavrodi’s open letter is coming after a one-month freezing of confirmed “Mavros” notice was sent to MMM Nigeria participants on Dec 12, 2016.

Sergey Mavrodi went ahead to describe articles from Nigerians journalists and bloggers as “provocative and worthless.”

Read Mavrodi’s appeal to journalists below:

“Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!”

Long Live MMM!!!
lol .... He wrote a letter on Monday and you were all happy but the next day he froze you out. Think guy, think... He was only trying to shift the failure of Mmm on the government. Honestly this self denial is astonishing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by ncoolsome(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Islie:
with such exposure online....... people will keep falling for all this scam and tricks

robbing Peter to pay Paul

Hmmn how's peter robbed to pay paul?is peter nt also later payed?it crashed because of greed..people using thr sch fees,house rent,church offering,etc..many Nigerian had 2 or more accounts..then the govt went against it..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by BrutalJab: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Efewestern:

You keep bragging about feeding people's family for years, you even went to the extent of Including there parents, no respect at all, So tell me, Re you that rich?, Is your father Dangote?

You don't just come here and start underrating people with you wealth (That's if you are that rich as you claim)., The only way to succeed in life is been humble. Real men don't brag, how many times have you seen Seun, Dangote e.t.c telling people they can feed there family for years, those are billionaire, but here you are, Bragging.

Hope you learn some manners Today.
bye do have a good night rest.

Mr manners, was it not on Nairaland here that an article revealed how Adenuga was trying to oppress his fellow Banana island mates

Who told you that seun, dangote, jimoh,otedolas don't brag
Do you know that they are nairalanders?

You guys will keep talking and spitting what you know nothing about. Do you know who I am?

I brag cos I have enuf money to feed you. Dazzol

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Shaev7(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Go and do Ultimate Cycler! MMM May come back like ultimate Cycler did!
No too much talks, whoever did should do it with the mind that one day it will crash and so ready to bear the loss.

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by fkdmods: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:

That's true but
I don't pity any politician especially Oshiomole. That crook is a bastard.

You got that right.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by henryhemon(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mujtahida:

Dey for there. As if people don't make millions in a day. That it has not been done does not mean it cannot be done. They will say it cannot be done until it is done. What is magical about 30%? Go and say this before certain rich people and they will laugh at you because they know that in business even more than a 100% returns on investment in even a week is possible not to talk of 30%.

uncle they made it with investing in a worthwhile venture and most have invested millions not investing 30k and you make 30 percent without working,either you 're trading genuinely or you use money to make money,the question is what is MMM using your money to do before you earn 30%?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by successismine(f): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
petomas:

portant news!
Appeal to Journalists from Sergey Mavrodi

Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”!

Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity. Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose?

In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all?

So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that. It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way.

Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!

Sergey Mavrodi

Hmmmm!!
Dream on!!!
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by amanikondo: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
MMM

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Efewestern: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:

Mr manners, was it not on Nairaland here that an article revealed how Adenuga was trying to oppress his fellow Banana island mates

Who told you that seun, dangote, jimoh,otedolas don't brag
Do you know that they are nairalanders?

You guys will keep talking and spitting what you know nothing about. Do you know who I am?

I brag cos I have enuf money to feed you. Dazzol

okay o.. Goodnight
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by switch47(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
palsenator:
lol .... He wrote a letter on Monday and you were all happy but the next day he froze you out. Think guy, think... He was only trying to shift the failure of Mmm on the government. Honestly this self denial is astonishing.
Freezing mavro for the Holiday is not the same thing as a crash .... lets see in January ...... MMM Nigeria is alive !!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by IBvoss(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's so sad and pathetic that so many Nigerians choose to be in denial. This is why this country will not progress. Instead of them to admit they've been scammed and learn from they're foolish mistakes.
They keep denying it and giving themselves an iota of hope that mmm would return and isn't a scam,even after being enlightened about the true nature of mmm and they're fraudulent operations.

What makes this even annoying is that they attack anyone who warns and enlightens them including the cbn,federal govt and all others saying they're haters of mmm who want it to fail,thinking we seem to enjoy what's happening.

Such stubbornness! Even after knowing about mmm failure in Zimbabwe and South africa, which left thousands broke,they still refuse to see their errors and give themselves a falso hope of mmm return. It these same set of stubborn people that will still fall for a similar scam.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by successismine(f): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
RasheedUmar:

It's just the truth, bro. Linda Ikeji Blog is 100 steps above Nairaland. Go check out the captivating headlines there and you'll hate coming to this place, where every dump post is moved to the front page.

Na pple like una dey make seun smile to d Bank..u dey compare NL to LIB yet u b register member of NL u click on d topic n comment join...SMH..

2 Shares

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by nephemmy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
nonsense..who knows you..she wanna be recognised..I've not heard your name before..yeye journalist..wannabe journalist..shioor
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by switch47(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
I STAND WITH MMM !! WE ARE MANY AND UNSHAKEN , WE KNOW MMM DID NOT CRASH ....... WE SAY NO TO PANIC NO SHAKING . SHAME ON FAKE CRASH NEWS
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by kingston247: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Before you mock anybody for investing in MMM, think about this. I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange" initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till today, no shares were allocated to me and my money was not refunded. I remember my then employer deducting money from my wages and paying into government owned Housing Fund and also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies were dissolved and my money dissolved with it. My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid into the same funds for more than 30 years and nothing came out of it. Some state governments are owing their workers up to 1 year wages, the federal government and some parastatals are not different. My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a photojournalist travelling all over the country to cover events. Many years after his death, his widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his entitlements. Remember how government came up with idea of community banks and encouraged Nigerians to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank, Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc, Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank, Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc, Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank, Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank, and many more too numerous to mention. Should we blame these people for keeping their hard earned money in NDIC insured banks ? Dont ask me about NDIC please. On a different scale, remember how many hours you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari, remember how we all campaigned vigorously to remove Jonathan and how many people you encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out of it for us all ? How about the money you worked hard for and contributed when your Churches /Mosques wanted to establish those private universities and now your children are excluded from the qualitative education they offer because you can not afford the tuition fees ? What do you think about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it is called now every month regardless of whether they supply you electricity or not ? How are these different from MMM. I agree that some people are into MMM because of greed but most of those who invested in MMM did so because they have been duped by some government backed schemes in the past. There is poverty in the land and people are looking for ways to survive. They knew the risk they were getting into and were all willing to take the risk. Afterall, living in Nigeria at all at this moment is a risk and working for the government is also a risk slightly lower than investing in MMM. The truth is every Nigerian living in Nigeria is into one form of MMM or the other and I do not see any sense in mocking anybody for taking a risk, as long as it is with their own money. Afterall, Nigeria itself is a Ponzi scheme. God bless Nigeria. This write up was copied!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Mujtahida: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
henryhemon:

uncle they made it with investing in a worthwhile venture and most have invested millions not investing 30k and you make 30 percent without working,either you 're trading genuinely or you use money to make money,the question is what is MMM using your money to do before you earn 30%?
Bomboi, So if you know that they made it while investing millions why did you ask this question: which business does one do that yields 30% in 30days? Emphasis on business. So you know and yet you were asking thoughtlessly and you carelessly roped in all businesses together with MMM in your befuddlement over the 30% interest. You said it as if 30% ROI investment cannot be made in any kind of business at all. That is the point i wanted to correct and that was why I directed your attention to rich people not MMM participants. Now let me ask you this question and if you can answer it for me I will be grateful. What is the difference between MMM and other schemes which people engage in, for example in an office where they donate a part of their salary and then take the accumulated contribution at specified periods in turns. because in such schemes people even take more than 30% of their contribution yet no product is sold or service for payment rendered. So just because MMM reduced the frequency at which people receive money, connected a vast pool of people using the Internet and pegged it to 30% interest on your contribution it has suddenly become calculus to you guys. Please tell me the difference. I want to learn because that is one of the reasons why I joined MMM- I saw no difference between it and such donations/contribution schemes. But I will appreciate if you can tell me the difference.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by braynchris: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
MinorityTribe:
It will actually do the opposite, Ever heard of Reverse psychology? The more you talk about MMM the more people want to participate in it especially when they see others getting paid. And then the FG, The media and Nairaland will lose credibility. Once MMM rebounds fully and the FG or the media come spew rubbish the mass will bounce on them. This is the last Gamble and if MMM wins this will be the end of FG and the media. Place your bet wisely...
Bro no last bet the game was over even before it started. .. It's gambling, the guy is wicked smart and I'm glad I rebelled against it.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by utenwuson: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Princedapace:

Hope u know Ultimate cycler is back and people are already paying in bro?

That u cant..doesnt mean others cant.. I av many people who wana put money if only mmm can come back as promised.. make una leave mmm alone na

As Ultimate cyler return now... i didnt see one story about it on nairaland front page.. but wen it went down.. it was every where
oh so u actually know someone who have paid into ultimate cycler?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by utenwuson: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
MinorityTribe:
It is a shame this is coming from someone who have gain from the scheme. I have provided help again and i will continue to do so because the survival of the system is base on our constant PHing and GHing. You have no knowledge of the system despite gaining 70k. We don't need members like you.
I just gave my analysis on y I think it's not coming back n u re here saying a different stuff!
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Mujtahida: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
kingston247:
Before you mock anybody for investing in MMM, think about this. I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange" initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till today, no shares were allocated to me and my money was not refunded. I remember my then employer deducting money from my wages and paying into government owned Housing Fund and also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies were dissolved and my money dissolved with it. My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid into the same funds for more than 30 years and nothing came out of it. Some state governments are owing their workers up to 1 year wages, the federal government and some parastatals are not different. My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a photojournalist travelling all over the country to cover events. Many years after his death, his widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his entitlements. Remember how government came up with idea of community banks and encouraged Nigerians to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank, Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc, Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank, Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc, Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank, Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank, and many more too numerous to mention. Should we blame these people for keeping their hard earned money in NDIC insured banks ? Dont ask me about NDIC please. On a different scale, remember how many hours you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari, remember how we all campaigned vigorously to remove Jonathan and how many people you encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out of it for us all ? How about the money you worked hard for and contributed when your Churches /Mosques wanted to establish those private universities and now your children are excluded from the qualitative education they offer because you can not afford the tuition fees ? What do you think about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it is called now every month regardless of whether they supply you electricity or not ? How are these different from MMM. I agree that some people are into MMM because of greed but most of those who invested in MMM did so because they have been duped by some government backed schemes in the past. There is poverty in the land and people are looking for ways to survive. They knew the risk they were getting into and were all willing to take the risk. Afterall, living in Nigeria at all at this moment is a risk and working for the government is also a risk slightly lower than investing in MMM. The truth is every Nigerian living in Nigeria is into one form of MMM or the other and I do not see any sense in mocking anybody for taking a risk, as long as it is with their own money. Afterall, Nigeria itself is a Ponzi scheme. God bless Nigeria. This write up was copied!
It fully expresses my thoughts. As Nigerians We are all being scammed whether you know it or not. This is a fact. That is why I laugh at the gross naivety, blindness and lack of humility of those hollering and jiving on this MMM issue. I guess it's a case of where ignorance is bliss this folly to be wise. They have shut their eyes to certain fraudulent realities perhaps because we have collectively submitted to them. What, in God's name is government in Nigeria?
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by braynchris: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
kingston247:

Bros... Touching story, if you have a case kindly file a lawsuit. the country is bad because instead of working hard to raise standards people want to sleep all day and make 40% extra. These are trying times but we should be strong, we're lions of Africa oh..
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Seunjungle(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Why is this guy calls Seun Osewa so mad like this for spoiling and trying to course havoc to those unhealthy participants of MMM, because they know just little about MMM? Seun Osewa and other bloggers dey mad/ya were ni? The countries like south Africa, Zimbabwe and others that had this kind of problem MMM Nigeria is having in the pass, are they not overcome and enjoying it now? What I know is the heads of little participants that your bad news will able to confuse or send to their early graves will never leave you.. and your own end will lack sweetness as you continue to spoil some MMM participants mood. Oloriburuku somebody...and if it is this present govt is the one sponsoring you, their govt will tear and have no remedy. Badbellepeople

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by inice(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
lalasticlala:
Nigerian journalist, Adeola Fayehun, talks about MMM and makes a lot of exposures about the ponzi scheme. Watch and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU

Nonsense articles. You know nothing about the ideology of mmm. I know who pay me. It even be somebody next door. Please concentrate on your media work. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by inice(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
Don't mind the moderators and their fake and cheaply paid for publicity
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by inice(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
I only listened to some lines and came to know that she knows nothing about the mmm system. Just busy reading articles and saying rubbish.
When banks crashes no media shouts cos they all enjoyed the juice. I have lots of things to say but lemme hapuya for now.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by baby124: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
They even made a song. Buhahahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
ibolomo:

Really bro? She is probably more well to do than you can ever be, she interviews Heads-of-States, she was amongst the priviledged journalists to attend and interview Heads of State in the UN convention earlier this year. she has interviewed Buhari- twice! She has even met with the President of the country where she lives (Obama- USA). Is she hungry? NO! An attention seeker? NO! I watched this video about a week before the "freezing business" occured, I was like "this girl is a prophet!".
If you are pained that your investments got frozen in MMM, take that out by adopting one of the following options: hit your head on an electric pole, hug a transformer, jump into the lagoon, stand in front of a train, or buy two yards of strong rope, find the nearest iroko tree and do the needful!
when I started reading this your comment. I thought it will be sensible. But the last part made it senseless even to the mad man.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
IBvoss:
It's so sad and pathetic that so many Nigerians choose to be in denial. This is why this country will not progress. Instead of them to admit they've been scammed and learn from they're foolish mistakes.
They keep denying it and giving themselves an iota of hope that mmm would return and isn't a scam,even after being enlightened about the true nature of mmm and they're fraudulent operations.

What makes this even annoying is that they attack anyone who warns and enlightens them including the cbn,federal govt and all others saying they're haters of mmm who want it to fail,thinking we seem to enjoy what's happening.

Such stubbornness! Even after knowing about mmm failure in Zimbabwe and South africa, which left thousands broke,they still refuse to see their errors and give themselves a falso hope of mmm return. It these same set of stubborn people that will still fall for a similar scam.

nigeria will be better the day you start using ur brain. The day you start doing research and stop following what ppl say. U are d most foolish for believing stories without confirmation.
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by kachi19: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Eleniyan15:
RIP TO MMM

MOKU MOGBE WADARAN NO BE ME DARAN

To unfreeze ur Money in MMM, Kindly Send "MMMabegNA" to 33419. Available to all networks
hahaha haaahaha
Re: The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) by Angrymode: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
BrutalJab:
Trash as usual.

Because my money wasn't trapped there doesn't give me any right to mock anybody.

Suddenly, every forgotten bitter souls wants to be recognized just because MMM decided to take some preventive measures

Hungry and attention seeking Nigerians everywhere.

Meanwhile, Mavrodi has written an open letter to lowlife bloggers blowing everything out of proportion but Seun will never let it Come to Front page.

Guy OYO is ur case!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.