Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? (6257 Views)

Chris Giwa Brings Keshi Back As Supereagles Coach, Sacks Amodu / Breaking News: Keshi, Yobo Quit Supereagles / The Most Dangerous "M"s In The Supereagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Olaolufred(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2009
When the Federal Govt. constituted The Presidential Task Force on our qualification for S.A. 2010,
Some doesn't know it is same as declaring a state of emergency on NFF and their Coach(Amodu).
The meaning of it is " They are not capable" so they need external help.
Anyone who thinks Amodu qualified Nigeria for 2010 W/C is fantasizing.
NFF and Amodu are not Capable.
So, I urge the PTF to get Nigerians a world reknown Technical Adviser with proven track record.
Since the PTF get us to W/C through their input. They should get us to Quarter-Final or Semis in the
W/C proper with a Good T.A.
They should sideline NFF and Amodu, because they know next to nothing.

Amaechi, Fashanu, Okocha, act for Nigerian's sake.
NFF will never act cos of their own share in Amodu's Salary.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Olaolufred(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2009
Kx,

Thanks for understanding this truth.

The Man Amodu shunned the press as if he had achieved something.
He is like a student who came out of Jamb exam Hall making mouth that the paper was cheap,
Even though all other students knows his Machineries were sending in chips throughout the exam period.
Amodu is one of the mishaps facing Super Eagle. While NFF is the greatest problem of Nigerian Football.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by galatico(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2009
Amodu is not fit to lead the Eagles to the World Cup, he is technically imcompetent, I suggest Nigeria hire Guss Hiddink .
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2009
buffead:

ehen let him take us . angry angry,  nd we cme bck hme after first round  undecided,  look at da way we played against kenya ,  kenya should hve beaten us , but na luck ,  do u lot think na weak team dey parade for world cup  lipsrsealed we qualified for da world cup by LUCK !! period

How is it luck?

Shouldn't we have beaten Tunisia? So were we not unlucky not to beat them?

Do you think Portugal and France would be weak at the WC?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by supereagle(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2009
Hello everyone in the house, to me AMODU is not the best man for the AFCON job not even to talk about MUNDIAL cup, because we qualify out of shear luck, or it has been destined for us to qualify, this is a man , that always sat down on the bench no matter the situation or how thence a match is, a good coach should always be passionate, sensitive, to the situation on the pitch, most especially, such a person must be able to read a match, and be a good tactisian. Thus, he lack all this quality as a good coach.Most especially, their are some players he suppose to have do away with them yet he keep on stick to them as if they have paid him  to be calling them to play, players like Seyi Olofinjanan, John utaka, Kanu nwako, even Yobo , to me they  don't have any bizness with the national team again, but this man still use them often.
We suppose to have a fomidable team, selected from , partly, beijing olympic boys, and partly from under 20 and 17, player like stanley okoro, Rahmon Azeez, Orelesi, and some others, if properly exposed, and well brush up along with few other talented guys like , chinedu obasi, Obinna nsofor, Obafemi martins, , Osaze, Ike uche, and few others can form a very fomidable solid team.
I mean we really need , talented, determined, hungary,  and skillfull players, not bunch of average players we have presently in super eagles.
wishing the team best of luck. One love naija.

The problem with Nigeria is that we dont appreciate our own. If an oyinbo Coach has achived this for us ,the way Amodu got it. We shall celebrate him. John Obuh defeated some of these foreign coaches , even a prof. of football-spanish coach at just concluded under 17.
It took Westernhof 5 years to get the ticket for us, his first attempt against Cameroon,when need a draw to get 1990 ticket, we lost it as a result of Change of Guard. We do not keep records in this country.
We can not take boys to world cup and hope to succeed. 2002 we had a change of Guard, remeber our performance.
Let the man take us there for [size=30pt]''JUSTICE SAKE'' [size=30pt]
Do Not forget Danman Miracle, A black Coach achieved that
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by pie1ect(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2009
Una don come again with all these weird arguments.

What does it matter there was a PTF or not? You guys will hold on to anything, wont you?

You are actually attributing the success of the national football team to . . . not the players or the people who actually did the real work, but some bunch of attention-seeking egomaniacs whose job  role nobody can really define.

How we can be extolling the value of the PTF beats me. Only in Nigeria can this happen and people see it as a good thing.

To the question of World-renowned technical adviser, how many are there? Why is it so hard for us to appreciate a good thing for once in our existence? Amodu rescued this country from the failings of "world-renowned" Bonfrere Jo. Now, he's rescued us again from the failings of another "world-renowned" foreign TA in Berti Vogts, both times ending up with a golden ticket to the WC. Im sure we all remember 2002 WC.
If we replace Amodu this close to the WC, this one will be worse. How bad could we perform anyway? Could we do any worse than the class of 02'?
This debate is becoming stale. Im still not seeing anything (facts) to support all these calls to sack Amodu.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2009
youngbest:

bro if amodu can get dat kind of result wit his incompetence
iagine wat a better coach can do

Which better coach?

Please name them?

youngbest:

heck we could beat chelsea
lemme tell u y i feel amodu isnt fit 2 b our coach
remeber d friendlies against ireland and france
coach amodu changed his backline
they were superb they isolaated anelka and benzema
this guy sodje was like a commander
he used his experience to command d defence and it clearly showed he was better the yobo
then against kenya he used them we won 3-0 plus the defence was solid
then against tunisia he panicked an brought back taiye taiwo and yobo
u can remember how tunisia scored dere first goal our center defenders yobo particularly was sleeping
the second goal was from taiye taiwo
after persistently leaving his wing open
he still left it open in d last 5 minutes
and we know wat happened too
my own is if he cant stand by his decisionns
and by performances of players we dont need him,
clearly u saw d defence was very bad against kenya
especially father yobo
who was no where to be fond during the build up to the first goal
then the midfield,  he keeps playing olofinjana when there is etuhu
d attack he keeps playing aiyegbeni inspite of his lackluster performances
he nearly lost dat goal against kenya its God dat helped us
and dere is nsofor sitting down on d bench
amodu is looking at face
looking at face wont give you victoryyyy

Please stop giving this lame arguments.

And when he is using Eneramo instead of Martins and everyone is screaming, he does not have a mind of his own?

And when he uses Sodje & Adeleye and Tunisia bashes us 3-0 at home, what will people like you say?

"Oh, he is mad to select a Div 1 player over a Premiership player that is captain of the club." "How can he use 2 inexperienced players for such an important match."

Please don't let me see you bring this kind of argument here again.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2009
Dereformer:

ANYBODY CALLING FOR AMODU TO TAKE THE EAGLES TO 2010 W/CUP OR EVEN ANC IS AN ENEMY OF SOCCER IN NIGERIA.

AMODU DID NOT QUALIFY US FOR WORLD CUP. WE QUALIFIED BY SHEER LUCK. IF TUNISIA HAD WON OR DRAWN THEIR MATCH, THE STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.

I VOTE WESTERHOF/SIASIA FOR ALL THE 2010 BATTLES

You are not even worth debating with.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2009
saworoide:

If we allow him to lead the Eagles to the World cup, then we should expect our worst outing ever. He was only allowed to complete the qualifiers because he blackmailed the NFF. Remember his plea to Yar'adua that he was the one that qualified the Eagles in 2002 but the NFA sacked him and gave the job to another person who performed worse than he would have, refering to Onigbinde. However, if all the NFF can hire are the likes of Berti Vogts or Bora Millutinovic, then I would rather they continue with Amodu as these calliber of coaches never performs any better.

I heard NFF is already speaking with a couple of coaches, Fathi Terim of Turkey, Trapattoni of Italy and Avram Grant (former Chelsea coach). We need to get it right, otherwise there is no point sacking Mr. Twelve only to replace him with Mr. Dozen.

You mean coaches that could not qualify teams they led to the WC? You are a genius, ant ya?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2009
People calling for the sack of amodu by bringing in hiddink that failed to qualify Russia for the world cup should come here and tell us why he failed.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2009
Maxidoe:

Amodu has won the ticket,how he won it matters,what is the pedigree of the countries he played in world football,what is is the level of of his technical input,does he really command respect from the players?is he easily manipulated by the NFA.This are questions we need to ask.Left for me we qualified through sheer luck,which is really needed in football.Do you think his tactical understanding can match the likes of Capelo,Hiddink,Lippi, etc.It is not about bringing  a white skinned man and say we have a foreign coach, its about bringing very good foreign  coaches, Sentiments aside Amodu cant and should never take us to the world cup,he does not have the guts,class,intelligence,tactics to do so.

Where was Hiddink's tactical understanding when he could not beat Slovenia?

Where was Lippi's tactical understanding when he could not beat CYPRUS at home?

Oh, sorry, they are white-skinned.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2009
JProspero:

Yes Amodu qualified us for the World Cup. That's a big feat no doubt, although it was fate that dropped the World Cup ticket in our lap. My concern is not just the result but the way our team has been playing since he took over this time around. It has never been the Super Eagles we used to know. They play with no pattern and coordination. (The U-17 Did not win the Cup but they played purposeful and exciting football. If they had left at the quarter- or semi-final, I would still have praised them).

Amodu just sits down and stares like someone who is dazed and drugged. He was not like this before; he used to look sure-footed and confident. Does he take drugs these days? (No insult meant)- just wondering what his problem is.

Westerhof was no good coach but he used gra-gra (showmanship) and people like Bonfrere Jo to achieve great results.

I think some tactical Nigerian coaches should be sent to help Amodu. My fear is that given the way Amodu is going, we may wobble and fumble at the Nations Cup and then disgraced at the World Cup. Then the same people rooting for Amodu will turn around and crucify the NFA/NFF.

Please do me a sweet favour and tell me when last (what year) you saw the SE you used to know.

Then tell me how many players in that year are here today.

And are you sitting there mentioning the same Bonfrere that Amodu saved your arse from?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2009
Builder:

Amodu leadin the us to the world cup is just the beginning of failure on a mass scale. the man have no football strategy, no knowlegde and no tactics,  since Amodu first became the eagles manager in 1994,  i have become an Amodu analyst and believe me, his plan of football never changes since we played England in Wembley he sticks to the same stupid tactics. For argument sake, look at all our African nations cup matches, we never played good, just look at our world cup qualifying matches and see what a plonker our manager is.  I fear for nigeria if this man takes us to South Africa.

Please expand on your points here.

It would be interesting to see the facts that back up your arguments.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2009
You won't get any good response from all these noise makers!!!
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2009
santanovva:

Gone are the days when the Super Eagles would be playing and you would be confident of a composed and technically sound team.[/b]Samuel Eto of Cameroun when commenting on threats to Cameroun's successful outing in Angola, mentioned only  Ghana and Ivory Coast [b]but no Nigeria, WHY? Simply because our reputation in soccer is badly down!

And tell me the scores of your composed and technically sound team.

santanovva:

Yes, under Amodu we qualified for the World Cup but can we say with ALL conviction that Amodu gave us the ticket? Lets be sincere, we need greater competence for better performance in the Eagles squad.

So who gave us the ticket?

santanovva:

We need someone who knows his onions and who would not be swayed by the politricking in the soccer house, someone who can put HIS TEAM together without bowing to external pressures ,WE DONT NEED AMODU!  

Please propose names, let me know who you have in mind.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Dereformer:

NONSENSE, AMODU. AMODU. AMODU. HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU? YOU MUST NOT GO TO ANC LET ALONE W/CUP.

IT IS VERY CLEAR, AMODU IS ONE OF THE WORST COUCHES IN NIGERIA AND SHOULD NOT GO TO ANC OR W/CUP

I was right earlier. It is not worth degrading myself by debating with your type.

[I am an expert in spotting these kind of people. Just from first post I knew he was not worth any intelligent interaction.]
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2009
Katsumoto:

I understand what you are trying to say but you forget about one thing - talent. Tunisia should not have been dragging qualification with us. If we had a better coach, we would have qualified after 3 matches (exaggeration).

Why?

Who are you?

Brazil?

Katsumoto:

Did Saudi Arabia not expect to win the WC in Korea because they employed Parriera who won the WC with Brazil in 94. Good coach plus good talent = success. Bad coach plus good talent = failure. Good coach plus no talent = failure. It doesn't matter whether Tunisia, Mozambique and Kenya had foreign coaches, the fact is that they do not have the players we are blessed with.

You mean the success of Hiddink that could not use Russia with Arshavin/Pavchenko to beat Slovenia?

You mean the success of Scolari that could not use Portugal with Ronaldo/Figo/Deco to beat Leichtenstein who's population is 35K (even Ajegunle is more populated)

You mean the success of Lippi that could not use Italy with Pirlo/Toni/Camoranesi to beat Cyprus

Katsumoto:

Another example, England under Capello compared with England under McLaren. Imagine what would happen at the WC when we play Brazil, Spain, Holland, Argentina ETC if we are struggling with Tunisia, the Mighty Kenya, and the destructive Mozambique (no disrespect meant).

And have you bother to check who Brazil is struggling with?

Did we not struggle with Kenya and SA when qualifying for WC in 1994 (with the Super team and Super WHITE coach your likes keep referring to)?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2009
omar22:

Excuse me,  he struggled on both occassions, was it not the 2002 we had to bribe Ghana to "look the other way" and then we had a stronger team,  at the end he relied on the ability of the players

but when it got to the nitty gritty he failed woefully, Senegal for that matter he looked clueless

Now if he takes the Eagles to Angola (NATIONS CUP) with all eyes watching (with the world cup group s already done) if he fails, he gets the sack then we have 3 months to prepared and we dont want another Onigbinde debacle again, 

You are not worthy of debating with.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by harpo(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2009
Look Amodu and all what he has won, cant carry those boyz to the world cup he is not just big enough, i dont think he can control and stamp his authority.

Please let us not forget that Nigeria is too big and too good as a footballing nation not to have all those qualification stats, even if u use a local small coach he could still qualify naija.

AMODU SHOULD BE RELIEFED OF HIS JOB. PPPPEEEERRRRIIIIOOOODDDD GBAM
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2009
I am sick of some Nigerians not having a mind of their own, before you certify something to be bad, at least try to research the disadvantages and advantages,  please Nigerians, think with your heads and not with your heart.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2009
Kx:

I think this is a fact every pro amodu NLanders have 4goten.

If Amodu knew what was at stake,who yaradua have stepped in with the PTF?

What rubbish?

Did Amodu ask for PTF intervention?

Where was PTF intervention when he was winning 6 games home and away?

How did PTF intervention help when Tunisia equalised?

Now you are saying it is because of PTF intervention we qualified?

Don't ever bring that kind of argument here again if you don't want to see my rage!

What rubbish!
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2009
galatico:

Amodu is not fit to lead the Eagles to the World Cup, he is technically imcompetent, I suggest Nigeria hire Guss Hiddink .

Genius, you want to replace failure with success?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2009
harpo:

Look Amodu and all what he has won, cant carry those boyz to the world cup he is not just big enough, i dont think he can control and stamp his authority.

Please let us not forget that Nigeria is too big and too good as a footballing nation not to have all those qualification stats, even if u use a local small coach he could still qualify naija.

AMODU SHOULD BE RELIEFED OF HIS JOB. PPPPEEEERRRRIIIIOOOODDDD GBAM

Stop ranting the same lines we hear from your type.

What makes you confident he has not stamped his control and authority on the team.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by pie1ect(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2009
@Sagamite,

I salute o. These people will argue anything as long as they can side-step the facts.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Chuks84(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2009
the fact is that Amodu has failed us twice, but NFA disregarded that and decided to hire him once again. it is unfortunate that our football association is run  by nitwits. watching all our qualification matches; one thing was clear to me, our team lacks technical guidance, which is something amodu has failed to deliver. the only thing that has saved the team is the individual abilities of its players, no kudos can be given to the coach. its too late to do anything about Amodu, we have made our bed and so we shall lie on it and suffer the consequences. All we can do now is pray for a miracle and hope we are not thoroughly disgraced at the world cup.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2009
pie1ect:

@Sagamite,

I salute o. These people will argue anything as long as they can side-step the facts.

I await the first to respond.

As Mr T would say: "I pity the fool!" grin

Chuks84:

the fact is that Amodu has failed us twice, but NFA disregarded that and decided to hire him once again. it is unfortunate that our football association is run  by nitwits. watching all our qualification matches; one thing was clear to me, our team lacks technical guidance, which is something amodu has failed to deliver. the only thing that has saved the team is the individual abilities of its players, no kudos can be given to the coach. its too late to do anything about Amodu, we have made our bed and so we shall lie on it and suffer the consequences. All we can do now is pray for a miracle and hope we are not thoroughly disgraced at the world cup.

Please can you specify the 2 times when he failed?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by pie1ect(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2009
Chuks84:

This is what I was just talking about. The total lack of disregard for simple facts. When did Amodu fail us (twice)?

The individual abilities of the players? Funny how that didnt save us against Tunisia in Abuja. All of you Amodu-bashers, please come up with some facts to back up your inane arguments.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by ikeyman00(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2009
pie1elct

This is a picturesque example of what I mean when I say Amodu's critics dont have single clue what they are talking about.
Which manager in his right mind will leave out the players you have mentioned when they are performing for their clubsides at the most competitive levels? Which manager in their right mind will bring in an untested Stanley Okoro into the Super Eagles during the world cup qualifiers in which we were on edge for most of it? To the best of my knowledge, the current super Eagles team includes a good number of the U23 team from Beijing, but you cannot see that. You people simply wont let the facts get in the way of your lame arguments. You want to expose players like Stanley Okoro and Ramon Azeez during World Cup qualifiers?
Please, if you cannot make an argument based on facts, then there is no point to your argument. Give us statistics that back up your point of view.

These are the best and most experienced players Nigeria have got, take it or leave it. They may not understand each other fully well on the pitch just yet, but give them time and they will gel. Even without the gelling, they are still yet to lose a competitive match under this manager. So, what the hell is the problem?

bullllllllllllllllllllllllll s hittttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Chuks84(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2009
in case u have forgotten: there was dat debacle at the 2001 nation cup in which he was accused of his inability to discipline his player then the whole team was sacked for their dismal performance.
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Sagamite(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2009
Chuks84:

in case u have forgotten: there was dat debacle at the 2001 nation cup in which he was accused of his inability to discipline his player then the whole team was sacked for their dismal performance.

So now you are blaming Amodu for the then NFA's announcement, a day before a crucial SF match against Senegal, that they were not going to refund the players travel cost?

That is your evidence of Amodu's failure?

And the second one is?
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by ikeyman00(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2009
now enoff of all these crap

superman get to speak; therefore everybody should shut up!! for good of the country

right amodu taking who haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amodu qualify whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

looking into the so called matches we played; kenya in abuja could have beat us?? we won; thank god

the drawless ones we played away; do u even consider how lucky we are to come out of thatdo u visualised the balls that hit the goal post? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed god still let it be

and again what is it with a team that find it so hard to defend what they have shocked shocked score one they score one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

now things got so bad that qualifyin aint in our hands that emm tunisia vs mosambique will decide shocked shocked shocked shocked

god still let it be

and some of yall [size=36pt]lethal morons[/size] have the nerve to log on and talk shit that i swear doing my heading everytime i surface

now whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

way forward!!! white man coach taking over nowwwwwwwww!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as some can see we have got lots and lots of good players that can blend in the new team, and only a good local coach will achieve that cuc time aint on our side so emm these team will be used in africa cup of nation before advancing to south africa

NFF got to act swifffly nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

f  u kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

no more s hit taking plzzzzzzzzzzzzz; yall aiding in killing nigeria haaaaaaaa
Re: Amodu : Can He Lead Supereagles To 2010 W/cup? by Chuks84(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2009
Amodu also coached Nigeria after Atlanta, it was obvious he was incompetent and he was replaced with phillipe troussier who unfortunately was no better than him. You want facts, all you have to do is watch one of our matches. we have won most of them, yes. but were u satisfied with any of these wins. its obvious to anybody that we just have one tactic: play the long ball and pray for luck. have you seen siasia's boys? even though they lose their matches, i stil get entertained, i marvel at the technical abilities of the coach, the way they pass the ball,somewhat reminiscent of arsene wengers arsenal. i wish our super eagles would play like that. some people have refused to face facts, instead they resort to calling those who are ready to point out the inadequacies of our team "Amodu Bashers".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Football Prediction For Today Matches / Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder / What's Your Weekend Like Now Without Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.