Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview (635 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview / Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by kikio1992(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Alan Ruschel, while speaking in an interview today broke down in tears as he was explaining his last minute seat switch which saved his life. He explained that he originally sat near the back of the plane before he was asked to move by the club director Cadu Gaucho.

Alan explained that at first he didn't want to swap seats but when he saw Jackson Follman who insisted that he sat beside him, he had no option than to accept the swap.

71 people died in the plane crash, including almost all of the team, staff, directors and a number of journalists.

Alan added: "When they told me what happened it seemed like a dream, a nightmare. Little by little they've been telling me what happened and I'm starting to understand.

"As a lesson, this tragedy teaches that you have to keeping living. Take advantage of some things and do good for others. When I got here today I had the sensation that I was coming home. I promise to give lots more happiness to this team. With a lot of effort and hard work I am going to be back playing again soon."

Since the crash he has vowed to visit the families of everyone who died in the crash.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/12/chapecoense-plane-crash-survivor-breaks.html

Re: Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by Luizkid(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
it's really really a terrible experience, may the departed rest in peace
Re: Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by Tuoyofelix(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
sad Touching
Re: Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by dpete1: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
A Whole Top Team...So Sad

#FUERZA CHAPECOENSE
Re: Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by kikio1992(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Luizkid:
it's really really a terrible experience, may the departed rest in peace
Amen...really shows why we should enjoy every moment we spend on earth
Re: Chapecoense Plane Crash Survivor Breaks Down In Tears During Emotional Interview by espn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Be nice always..Pdp and Apc will not take us to heaven..why d hate among us..

(1) (Reply)

Ronda Rousey Beaten By Amanda Nunes After Just 48 Seconds On Return To UFC Huh!! / 'you Worm!' - Michael Owen Pokes Fun At Ronaldo's Weight And Causes Angry Frenzy / Super Eagles Winger Joins Spanish Champions Barcelona: See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.