Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week (12122 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Rivers Rerun: Police Orders Total Restriction Of Movement Of Persons & Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by Mr3noble(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2016
If he is found guility what happens? Remember to check my profile and click on my signature. Merry Xmas to you.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ukenke: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2016
Where they are caught like Wike?
okeyfrank:
Charity they say begins at home. The Police should first demand the call data of Rotimi Amaechi, Oyegun, Buhari, Tinubu, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Peterside, etc before that of Wike. APC should purge itself first as the party has already set Nigeria on the ugly path of destruction.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by hush15: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
funshint:
Wike is in soup....if u think you're strong, just chill FG is not yet ready to deal with you. Now u'll know that police can work!

Personally, why the hate?

Am very sure if you were proving tough on your own ground too, they did come with a leaked audio tape of you too talking gibberish.

This APC government can just let that man be.

There was video tape of illegal election material print... nobody spoke

We saw several videos of police harassment and disruptions of electoral process indicting the opposition party in that state but no action but there can be action for just a voice tape.

New AY, for haters n zombies like you, the man is under immunity and nothing I repeat can be done till after his 2 terms. By then, some of these APC thwarts would have passed on to life beyond...

The truth history can't speak well of Buhari because twice he had the chance, twice he messed it up for Nigerians.

Shame on haters
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ddippset(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

My dear trust me they will wait for a very long time
6 years isn't too long o.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by hush15: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Corrinthians:
Why are you always so quick to jump into the defence of criminals?

I would be right then to ask why you are quick to defend a government of hypocrites
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ddippset(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2016
hush15:

Am very sure if you were proving tough on your own ground too, they did come with a leaked audio tape of you too talking gibberish.

We saw several videos of police harassment and disruptions of electoral process indicting the opposition party in that state but no action but there can be action for just a voice tape.

New AY, for haters n zombies like you, the man is under immunity and nothing I repeat can be done till after his 2 terms. By then, some of these APC thwarts would have passed on to life beyond...

The truth history can't speak well of Buhari because twice he had the chance, twice he messed it up for Nigerians.

Shame on haters
so which is worse? hijacking of electoral materiel, printing of electoral materials or bribing and promising to murder inec staffers?
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by hush15: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2016
ddippset:
so which is worse? hijacking of electoral materiel, printing of electoral materials or bribing and promising to murder inec staffers?

You tell which is right?

Video evidence where you have vivid pictures of people committing crime at the detriment of a state fully understanding the repercussion against an audiotape that could be fabricated and just mere words without understanding what the scenario was like?

Abeg, wake up...

Neway it all waste of time and money. He is a sitting governor and has immunity clause which me is thankful for so the man can concentrate on his job ...
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ddippset(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2016
hush15:

You tell which is right?

Video evidence where you have vivid pictures of people committing crime at the detriment of a state fully understanding the repercussion against an audiotape that could be fabricated and just mere words without understanding what the scenario was like?

Abeg, wake up...

Neway it all waste of time and money. He is a sitting governor and has immunity clause which me is thankful for so the man can concentrate on his job ...
that's where you guys always try to be mischievous. nobody is saying an audio tape couldn't be forged. but what is wrong in saying the audio tape should be ascertained by forensics or whatever? or are you saying it is impossible to ascertain whether it is wike or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by Zedoo(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

Any evidence to show that your father is wiser ?

What is Daddy's greatest achievement ?

His greatest achievement is raising 5 children who can identify stupidity when they see it and understand that a stupid man can be king...it all depends on the number of stupid people supporting him.
And wealth magnifies the character of a man, if you were foolish you will be more foolish...

As can be seen by the cattle rearer from daura, the hypocrite who has ass lickers worshiping him and his daughters all over social media....Anonymous people who dont have a life....

What is your own daddy's greatest achievement?

Oh well no need.. The apple they say.....

2 Likes

Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by AntiWailer: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Zedoo:

His greatest achievement is raising 5 children who can identify stupidity when they see it and understand that a stupid man can be king...it all depends on the number of stupid people supporting him.

He is a failure then.

Accept my sincere condolence on his behalf.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by Zedoo(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

He is a failure then.

Accept my sincere condolence on his behalf.

If only you knew.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by hush15: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2016
ddippset:
that's where you guys always try to be mischievous. nobody is saying an audio tape couldn't be forged. but what is wrong in saying the audio tape should be ascertained by forensics or whatever? or are you saying it is impossible to ascertain whether it is wike or not?

If something can be fabricated, all they needed is vice sample of the governor and those involved, so tell me how it would easy it is to refute...

The police just explained how it works. They scan do whatever... it will amount to not cos the person in question cant be prosecuted.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ddippset(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2016
hush15:

You tell which is right?

Abeg, wake up...

if wike is innocent it would be in his best interest to sue sahara reporters and clear his name. besides, in the audio clip he mentioned the electoral officers in khana. that is the place where magnus Abe won and the PDP will challenge. this tape will have a certain impact at the tribunal. he has to sue if he's innocent. also before the re run the same wike claimed he had an audio tape of Amaechi ,the APC, the police,and the inec planning to rig. an audio tape he said. so now he realises an audio tape could be doctored? lol.anybody falling for wike is the biggest iddiiot on planet earth.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ddippset(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2016
hush15:

If something can be fabricated, all they needed is vice sample of the governor and those involved, so tell me how it would easy it is to refute...

The police just explained how it works. They scan do whatever... it will amount to not cos the person in question cant be prosecuted.
he has to change the notion people have about him as a sponsor of cultists and killers. besides it will affect his party's case at the tribunal. the person who should desperately be calling for a probe into this tape palaver is wike himself.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by obataokenwa(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
so they expected Wike to be making calls with his real numbers that Amaechi and DSS is privy too. I dey sorry for u
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by komekn(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2016
omolola15:

State police? Then you'll see the worst of this politicians. They'll turn the police to their personal police and attack anyone they chose to. We are not even ripe for state police. National Police has always been a disaster. You are now talking of state police.

I completely and unreservedly AGREE WITH YOU, it would mean near anarchy. Imagine the amount if extra- Judicial killings.

Then consider the personal loyalists not party loyalists that will become the heads of the state police.

Recipe for anarchy, armed brigands in the guise of state police to run wild killing assumed political opponents.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by APCmyheart(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros you make me laugh!!! So if when the kangaroo panel ends up indicting Wike what can the FG do to him? I hope you mind educating me on what exactly the toothless bulldog will do?

LOL i laugh at the way you support this your wike, Also saying the President can't do him nothing haha...

Remember PMB give directive that Wike and Fayose should not be allow to travel out of the country without clearance from DSS, Have you seen any of them near the international airport?
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by omolola15(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2016
komekn:

I completely and unreservedly AGREE WITH YOU, it would mean near anarchy. Imagine the amount if extra- Judicial killings.

Then consider the personal loyalists not party loyalists that will become the heads of the state police.

Recipe for anarchy, armed brigands in the guise of state police to run wild killing assumed political opponents.

It'll be a total disaster. Who ever is the governor is the owner of the police. They'll just keep promoting their cronies and use them as they will. I'll never support sate police. At least not in this decade.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by jossy4joseph(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Useless people so what about Amaechi, the SARS men that were caught on camera rigging for APC are they above the law? This one will fail woefully
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by Corrinthians(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2016
hush15:

I would be right then to ask why you are quick to defend a government of hypocrites
Can you show me where i've defended the government
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by kcnwaigbo: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL i laugh at the way you support this your wike, Also saying the President can't do him nothing haha...

Remember PMB give directive that Wike and Fayose should not be allow to travel out of the country without clearance from DSS, Have you seen any of them near the international airport?

You are even dumber than i thought.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by APCmyheart(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2016

Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by Corrinthians(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
hush15:

Shame on haters
Cc: Mynd44
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by NaWetinDey(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
If they begin to tap into governors' calls then war is looming, even if it's a minor one. Have they used this method in probing others whom the public have also accused: former presidents and governor including the sitting ones?
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by DEYOUNGAFEEZ: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Anoda BRIBING tins loading.................
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by NairaMaster1(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros you make me laugh!!! So if when the kangaroo panel ends up indicting Wike what can the FG do to him? I hope you mind educating me on what exactly the toothless bulldog will do?

You have data to waste on fools. Just overlook their ignorance
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by ezemme(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2016
ddippset:
if wike is innocent it would be in his best interest to sue sahara reporters and clear his name. besides, in the audio clip he mentioned the electoral officers in khana. that is the place where magnus Abe won and the PDP will challenge. this tape will have a certain impact at the tribunal. he has to sue if he's innocent. also before the re run the same wike claimed he had an audio tape of Amaechi ,the APC, the police,and the inec planning to rig. an audio tape he said. so now he realises an audio tape could be doctored? lol.anybody falling for wike is the biggest iddiiot on planet earth.
... don't be quick to judge another, we all know this is a political backbiting against opposition. I need to ask you these few questions. Is Edo and Ondo elections free and fair?. Is the so called police investigating any rigging?
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by kcnwaigbo: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
LOL funny who is dumb here, You paymasters was ban from traveling abi no be Nigeria you dey?

https://www.nairaland.com/3136231/cant-stop-me-travelling-abroad/6

https://www.nairaland.com/3154950/buhari-no-power-ban-fayose

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fayose-dares-buhari-to-stop-him-from-travelling-abroad/

I was expecting to see where the Governors were stopped from travelling.You ended up embarrassing yourself
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by dosk: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Never call the FG a toothless bull Dog
We are protected by law which has limits
But if it's the teeth you want to see ask boko haram or the UN why nigerian soldiers are the best in Africa.
Wike is Loud because of Immunity, let me remind you that there is the case of NNDC funds and the ALMAJIRI school funds waiting for Him
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by osusuallstars: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Plus Amechi, magnus ABE call data must also be made open for forensic examination.
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by kcnwaigbo: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
dosk:

Never call the FG a toothless bull Dog
We are protected by law which has limits
But if it's the teeth you want to see ask boko haram or the UN why nigerian soldiers are the best in Africa.
Wike is Loud because of Immunity, let me remind you that there is the case of NNDC funds and the ALMAJIRI school funds waiting for Him

continue waiting for him till 2023.Immunity law was created in the first place to protect the country from tyrants like Buhari.Besides immunity or no immunity,if you think Rivers will be calm if anything happens to wike you are dreaming.Better advice Buhari to get himself out of the mess he created with Tompolo before making his case worse.Our economy cannot withstand any more instability in the niger-delta
Re: Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week by dosk: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

continue waiting for him till 2023.Immunity law was created in the first place to protect the country from tyrants like Buhari.Besides immunity or no immunity,if you think Rivers will be calm if anything happens to wike you are dreaming.Better advice Buhari to get himself out of the mess he created with Tompolo before making his case worse.Our economy cannot withstand any more instability in the niger-delta

I C U are one of the few who are pained. Not for the suffering of this country but for the fact the YOU CAN NO LONGER share the Countries wealth,
I know TOMPOLO and he is a BILLONAIRE
All the wealth they have started I the name of MEND if you know what MEND means.
If for not no community in DELTA should cry for water. They say they are fighting for us But should they also EAT and ENJOY FOR US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact / Bandit Leader, Dan Karami, Orders Zamfara People To Stop Using Dauran Market / We Will Give Attention To Development Of Satellite Towns – FCT Minister, Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.