Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' (1485 Views)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2016
I am totally devastated, i don't know what's going wrong with me. I am not normal
This is it, everytime i see thick, busty ladies, i always admire them and gat the confidence to propose to them, but i felt like is crazy, while will i be turn on, even thou that size compatibility is wrong, i feel like this big boobs, sides and back shud be mine, i feel emotional just in sight of BBW everytime, that big boobs, or weight, and i am a slim guy.
Help me is this an addiction? Cos those ladies that are smart and fit my life, i dnt even feel like seeing them, i am tired and fed up with the mess i am experiencing everyday in the school, online with pictures. Help me.
This is my type of woman, how i wish i am d lucky guy here!

Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by BlackDBagba: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Mologi(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
go n wash youself thres times in the river niger....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2016
Couldnt come up with anything whatsoever to say

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Jayson1: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2016
TEMINIKANSOSO:
I am totally devastated, i don't know what's going wrong with me. I am not normal
This is it, everytime i see thick, busty ladies, i always admire them and gat the confidence to propose to them, but i felt like is crazy, while will i be turn on, even thou that size compatibility is wrong, i feel like this big boobs, sides and back shud be mine, i feel emotional just in sight of BBW everytime, that big boobs, or weight, and i am a slim guy.
Help me is this an addiction? Cos those ladies that are smart and fit my life, i dnt even feel like seeing them, i am tired and fed up with the mess i am experiencing everyday in the school, online with pictures. Help me.
Use it bruh.

One love.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2016
YOU NEED JESUS ONLY HIM CAN SAVE YOU

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Temini it's totally normal. We've all got our predilections and weaknesses.
And don't get it twisted, you're actually attracted to bigger women because of the size disparity.
But I think you need to work on your self control.
Start by getting a gf that suits your taste, fūck what anybody says, and then learn to cultivate a habit of not acting like a goat in heat each time you see a BBW in public. The 2 seconds rule helps, one sweeping glance at the face/bust, then the other at the behind. Then look away. Learn to starve your eyes atimes, it helps build your will power.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:
Temini it's totally normal. We've all got our predilections and weaknesses.
And don't get it twisted, you're actually attracted to bigger women because of the size disparity.
But I think you need to work on your self control.
Start by getting a gf that suits your taste, fūck what anybody says, and then learn to cultivate a habit of not acting like a goat in heat each time you see a BBW in public. The 2 seconds rule helps, one sweeping glance at the face/bust, then the other at the behind. Then look away. Learn to starve your eyes atimes, it helps build your will power.

funny, acting like a goat but i think you've got me. Thanks...i will try to find a love; you can also recommend a BBW friends to me. Shud i drop my WHATSAPP lol
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
YOU NEED JESUS ONLY HIM CAN SAVE YOU

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE

How do you mean?
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2016
Jayson1:
Use it bruh.

One love.

what do u mean, use what?
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
TEMINIKANSOSO:

funny, acting like a goat but i think you've got me. Thanks...i will try to find a love; you can also recommend a BBW friends to me. Shud i drop my WHATSAPP lol

Nah, I doubt I can be of help.
But u're in a school environment aren't you, surely your odds are better.
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by Jenny1010(f): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2016
The topic sound like one of those crazy church advert..."help me before I die" grin
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Jenny1010:
The topic sound like one of those crazy church advert..."help me before I die" grin

ah aha ah advert khe...na comment i ask.
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:

Nah, I doubt I can be of help.
But u're in a school environment aren't you, surely your odds are better.

uhmmmmm, alright thanks
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Uhmmmmm
Re: Help Me Before I Die! ''pic attached'' by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Uhmmmmm

funny

(1) (Reply)

8 Valid Reasons Why You Should NEVER Chase A Man / Morire’s Forbidden Tool Took Me To Heaven On A Couch (Short Story) / I Took Something To Tidy That Chick But She Didn't Come Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.