Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her (47417 Views)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Smartademu(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
How can u do a serious business like this with text? The guy is just stupid, he should just man up and face the girl to say his mind, she can only say 'No' if she is not interested nothing more than that. I have spended my mb enough grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by JuanDeDios: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Being in love is the easiest way not to "get" a woman. It can make your brain take the backseat while your heart takes over.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by interfig(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wish he knew better

5 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Zellie: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
lol. she didn't know what to say.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Gratefulsoul(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
And this same girl will be busy sending countless messages to a guy she's in love with yet the guy will be treating her like rag... That's one thing I don't understand about love and life.. You crushing on her, she's busy crushing on another... True love is hardly appreciated..

6 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Chukazu: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:
Yu can't tell someone something this serious over text.

but someone can receive alert of 1million "over text "?..which is more serious?

if you doubt, i go alert you naa! naa!! naa!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Taiwo20:

Hired assasin fa!
Confam wan!! I just pity the guy. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sissy guy writing epistle just to make his feelings known, too bad
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by netflicks(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Eggcelent(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
The guy didn't really propose/ask her out. So the lady's response was standard reply.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by idinc(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
being too wordy can actually bore a gal especially wen u re tryin to convey ur feelins...u shud hav kept it succinct and simple,1 or 2 sentences at a time,moreover chat isnt the best way to go abt dat.Remember a thousand n one guys mite b online feedin her wit words like those of urs,they wont mean much bro...turn it up a notch dis tym not by words
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
good for him.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
He shot himself in the foot when he said he was too shy to tell her how he felt, and besides face to face would have been the best way

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Opakan2: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
To love is not a crime na..

dude is still an amateur in the game... babe is probably the physical type, they don't do emotions

she didn't try sha
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by OBku4(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
mtcheww
All these 'gay boys'. just dey fall guyz hand upandan.
definitely these kind of guys r westlife fans.
. and dem dey vex me!
Y guy go soft like that abi na indian

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by hymanflex(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
That is call Fruitless effort

Chai... After all the Epistle? cry cry
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by damilareoye: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy
The reply just killed the morale...........

Just wicked!!!
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by ThinkSmarter: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seems the guy did literature in school, this one Na poetry.
Songs of Solomon.
BTW he tried but he should hv paused for a while Bc it z a conversation not a letter, some girls will not regard u if u re too obsessed with them, don't appear cheap and desperate, u words, movements and actions should commend high level of confidence, don't gv her d impression that u re lovesick, else she will start forming Genevieve Abi Kim Kardashian.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by VictorRomanov: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
fhavourish:
I don't get...what do u expect her to say?

Let's turn it around. If you told somebody all that, would u expect him to just say, LoL okay?

Oh! I forgot. You re a woman and women don't express feelings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
She simply meant he should remain in the friend zone

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by godson4u79(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Do guys still toast... This 2016 ooo.. just curious

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by humilitypays(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
To ladies, when they do things like this to guys, it's fun, they laugh about it but not knowing that it's things like this that are increasing the number of playboys and guys who only see ladies as intimacy gadgets!

Even good guys that treat ladies with respect, believe me, after reading something like this, they will feel empathy towards their fellow guy and will‎ start seeing ladies from a negative perspective, which leads to the creation of more playboys and fuckboys that only hit and run!

Ladies don't rejoice or laugh over this, caution your friends for your own future good!‎

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Sike(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mood killer
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by phintohlar(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
iamadonis2:
He said too much... Didn't even pause after three sentences to let her take the bite.
i tire oh, i couldn't even read everything.
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Flekky21(f): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Don't really blame her, sometimes you get this kinda messages but will just be confused on the reply to give. grin

Especially when you feel absolutely nothing. sad
thats True Dr
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Perfectionist11: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
The man no try @ all..waris dz..

I don't force maself on any chick if you say your class is high..I'll change ma school.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by abfalkolly(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
refiner:
grin....

That guy is mumu raise to power 10...

He deserve what he got...that's a turn off!

He must be a parrot! undecided
Hmmm...we knw ur type..

1 Like

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:
yeah right, his mistake. He shouldnt have...
Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by schumastic(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Masikay:

you don't say and what if he is the shy type which other way will you suggest?

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't know what is wrong with this part of the world, if a guy woos a lady and she refuses, it becomes a trophy to be celebrated. I bet you there are guys who have turned down many ladies and keep mute. Girls should grow up from this attitude of displaying the conversation that ensued between them and an interested party. Dem no go tell you the one wey dem die for...mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tynasparks:
grin The girl is mean oo.... After the long epistles.... What is funny Why lol She even used 'k'... THE FRIEND ZONE KINGDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy twas funny cuz she has heard all that lines, secondly she said k cuz it was so long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.