Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery (808 Views)

New Mtn Cheat: 20gb On Mtn Mymtn Official App (discovered This Evening) / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by giftedben: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Android: For those who root their phones , custom recoveries are a godsend. Few are as useful or as popular as the Team Win Recovery Project (or TWRP), and now you can download a TWRP installer straight from the Play Store.

Custom recoveries allow you to back up your phone, install custom ROMs, and do other maintenance tasks on your system. The built-in recovery only lets you scroll through tedious menus with your power and volume buttons, but TWRP and other recoveries like it enable the touch screen and make it much easier to do system-level tasks.

The new official TWRP app lets you keep TWRP updated, which is normally a tedious process of downloading the new version from the developer’s site and flashing it each time one comes out. While there are third-party recovery updaters, it’s nice to finally have one from the same people.

Official TWRP App | Google Play Store

1 Like

Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by Dichrys(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Pls am using lenovo A328 I can't see my device
Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by giftedben: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dichrys:
Pls am using lenovo A328 I can't see my device

Are you on custom rom?
Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by Dichrys(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
giftedben:

Are you on custom rom?
No stock ROM
I want to port using TWRP
Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by giftedben: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dichrys:

No stock ROM
I want to port using TWRP

Ok the custom rom of ur device is not yet in TWRP app but with time it will be updated.
Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by Dichrys(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
giftedben:

Ok the custom rom of ur device is not yet in TWRP app but with time it will be updated.
Ok
Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by abercrombie(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Brother pls I av problem upgrading my cool pad 8721....any hint for me
Re: Twrp's Official App Helps You Update Your Custom Android Recovery by icsmod(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
my phone Mi-tribe a500. I need the twrp

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A For Sale( 3months Foreign Used Very Clean) / Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T MOBILE / Blackberry Keyone Launched: Specifications, Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.