Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Saidu Ayorinde Wins 13th Africa Scrabble Championship - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saidu Ayorinde Wins 13th Africa Scrabble Championship (12244 Views)

Nigeria retains 2017 World Scrabble Championship / Moses Peter In The Final Of The World Scrabble Championship / 2017 World English-Language Scrabble Championship Holding In Nairobi, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Saidu Ayorinde Wins 13th Africa Scrabble Championship by SCRABBLEBOARD: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
cashful:

Will search for it.. looking at having some games with you this festive period if chanced on isc.ro (downloading now).

Also I would like to register with the Scrabble association when next they have an open championship.

I am on ISC as SHEGETZ.

Send me your number and i can add you up on Whatsapp and NSfriends.

As for playing with me, beware. I am in the league of Ayo and Wellington

1 Like

Re: Saidu Ayorinde Wins 13th Africa Scrabble Championship by RuggedSniper: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2020
SCRABBLEBOARD:
He did this in some gut wrenching manner .
Playing some terrific words along
BiLINGUAl was a beautiful find through double Ls.
Ayo had to wait for Nderitu Kitonga, Kenyan, to hand him the win.
He played a nonword GUTCHES which Ayo challenged off the board.
Nigerians on social media went berserk when the favour was done to us.
Memes and wisecracks followed the episode and a huge relieve to everyone .
TERAGLIN, x9, was the icing on a beautiful weekend of pure Scrabble genius.

Ayo came 3rd earlier in the month in Causeway Challenge in Malaysia. This is the toughest competition on earth.

Nigeria was the over best performing Nation in the same competition.
Stand up for SCRABBLE.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3SC Win First Away Game Since 2005 / NFF Accused Of Demanding 50% Bribe From Sports Brand, Puma / Tokyo Olympics: Ogun State Adopts Tobi Amusan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.