Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money (48561 Views)

NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Suspected Killer Of Pastor Esther Neji Of Assemblies Of God Arrested / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Horrible!!

NCAN SS zone

Incident happened in Enugu.

Possible suspects .................natives of the locality.

Identity to revealed soon.... angry
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Rhea(f): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tomorrow, governor will grant amnesty and forgive all those bastards. Na so naija be
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by okowande(f): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
She for give them the money now....
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by raphy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
What is this one saying?oh
may her gentle soul R.I.P amen
ayodejijoshua:
happy married life yu no divorce jst like other we should nt mention
ayodejijoshua:
happy married life yu no divorce jst like other we should nt mention
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by adisaigbo1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
RIP to the dead... the husband of the deceased was my junior in secondary school at Mayflower in Ikenne. May God grant him quick recovery and the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by ufuosman(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wish the man quick recovery... Painful death, RIP to the woman Nobody can question God!
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by ahbey(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by imatalk(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
i think they would be caught before the end of 2016. very sorrowful story. i mourn with the Alaje's and every other person deeply touched by this.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by stevedre: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
victokafor:
Good day friends! whenever we are replying to issues of great concern, let's be logical and read what is posted online. there is no statement related to the couples keeping offering money at home. moreso, the church has been enmeshed with so many scandals relating to leadership position. possibly it might be a case of assassination. God knows! RIP to the dead....
thanks allot, wonder where it was written the couples had the money but would rather die than release it. May GOD have mercy on us.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by grandstar(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
ollah1:
There's always an inside man. They should have just given it to them afterall more with be paid. R.I.P to her and wish the man a quick recovery.

Modified
I see lala
I see fp

IF THE ROBBERS SUCCEEDED, THEY WILL BE ARRESTED AS SUSPECTS HENCE THE RESISTANCE. THEY WERE BETWEEN A ROCK AND HARD PLACE.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
grandstar:

IF THE ROBBERS SUCCEEDED, THEY WILL BE ARRESTED AS SUSPECTS HENCE THE RESISTANCE. THEY WERE BETWEEN A ROCK AND HARD PLACE.

Isn't it better to be arrested? They would still be freed. It's a painful loss tho

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by luvility(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=morereb10 post=52066169]

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/daughter-of-general-treasurer-of.html

can't believe my eyes...Isaac n I attended OOU together....Former president of Nabams...what can I say
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by glossy6(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
ollah1:
There's always an inside man. They should have just given it to them afterall more with be paid. R.I.P to her and wish the man a quick recovery.

Modified
I see lala
I see fp

As if the money is still with her. I thank God that as the HPC of my parish this year and everything went well
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by slivertongue: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
She couldnt have been in position of harvest proceeds. The robbers only went to the wrong person, her death is not connected to the AG crisis . Its either the robbers were in church on the day of harvest or were tipped off by an insider.

rest well daughter of zion
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oyedepo should be able to raise her from the dead or tb joshua

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Simon94(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
what do you expect when you have two faction fighting for position?remove the hand of monkey from soup before it become human hand
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by morereb10: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
04donjazzy:

Yes taking a life is evil nd intolerable but make una dey tell story witt logic

The thieves (10 in numba) started hakking the couple yet d husband was allowed to escape.....
Assuming he actually had d chance how far did he need to go to get help abi they live on a zeppelin?

Am jus thinking out loud

so u mean there is no possibility for a person to escape even when rounded by 20 people?

my dear logic is a bitch....
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Doublelady(f): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jesus cry cry, my pastor son cry cry
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by arabianights: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
ollah1:

Modified
I see lala
I see fp

OK think it's that easy? And be accused of lying and keeping the money? The truth is, I would have done what she did..... And am sure many nairalanders would have done same. Money is not for you but presumed to be for God in which you were asked to hold for a short period....... I value trust bestowed upon me. May they see hell through out their miserable lives and them go on to see he'll again in death eternally
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
arabianights:
OK think it's that easy? And be accused of lying and keeping the money? The truth is, I would have done what she did..... And am sure many nairalanders would have done same. Money is not for you but presumed to be for God in which you were asked to hold for a short period....... I value trust bestowed upon me. May they see hell through out their miserable lives and them go on to see he'll again in death eternally

Bro they should have dropped the cash if it was with them. You don't argue with men with guns let alone a thief in the middle of the night on drugs. I feel for her tho and wish her hubby a quick recovery
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by arabianights: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
ollah1:

Bro they should have dropped the cash if it was with them. You don't argue with men with guns let alone a thief in the middle of the night on drugs. I feel for her tho and wish her hubby a quick recovery
amen
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by olaremint(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
i have been friends with this lady for years on facebook, extremely polite lady who loved God with her heart, lost interest in facebook and now seeing her pix this night and double checking the name for confirmation has made me to realise that life is vanity. RIP Kemi , your candles burned out long ago, your legend never will. u will remain loved in my heart. this is so sad.

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by sammy500: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2016
why didn't God save her since she was protecting God's money, oh sorry the pastor's money that he would later squander, you just wasted ur lyf smh
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by PaulIM(m): 1:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Released the money? how are you sure sure she had it? Only fools talk without facts, judgemental person

Turks:
If she believed in fate, she would have released the money. Whatever happened to

"Let thy will be done"?
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by charlesucheh(m): 1:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Omo! Those guyz are really angry sha! They don't even have an atom of the fear of GOD in them! Offering ke! Na wa o!
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Turks: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Takes one to know one my friend. When it comes to being foolish my friend, yours astound me.
PaulIM:
Released the money? how are you sure sure she had it? Only fools talk without facts, judgemental person

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by babooshka: 2:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Sad story. D article is somehow confusing, u first said she refused to give d money, then said she said d money wasn't with them.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by babooshka: 2:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Handsomeemmy:
I know this family personally I believe this has a lot of do with the crisis that has been going on in Assemblies of God Church for some time now it has little or nothing to do with Harvest offering, she Is not the Church treasurer, how could she have kept harvest money a home? This look like the case of pure assassination, the "Robbers " only left with their phones, there is more to what really happened.

May the soul of sister Kemi Rest In Peace.
Pls, enlighten me, what's the crisis about? So, u mean they only took their phones?!? Hmmm, d heart of man is deep.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by babooshka: 3:10am On Dec 20, 2016
04donjazzy:

Yes taking a life is evil nd intolerable but make una dey tell story witt logic

The thieves (10 in numba) started hakking the couple yet d husband was allowed to escape.....
Assuming he actually had d chance how far did he need to go to get help abi they live on a zeppelin?

Am jus thinking out loud
u r sounding like u don't live in Nigeria. Is it police emergency response?! Or d fact that this event probably occurred at night, how many ppl would come out of their homes 2 assist? D oda day, we read how a robbery occurred in a traffic jam with d smashing of d windows, and ppl just watched, in broad daylight. If it's u sef, I doubt u would come out.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by babooshka: 3:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Icon79:

I totally agree!

And I am not trying to insinuate anything but, if the they were 10 men with guns and axes, how did the husband "manage to escape"?
The truth would eventually come out in the end....it always does.

O pari
I don't know y ppl r pointing suspicious fingers at d husband. He's unconscious o, battling for his life. Seems 2 me, he would be more of a suspect if he weren't around during d incident, or don't u think so? If he weren't there, would u blame him less?
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2016
okowande:
She for give them the money now....

If she does that the Pastor may curse her and her husband.

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS / Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos)