Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money (48567 Views)

NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Suspected Killer Of Pastor Esther Neji Of Assemblies Of God Arrested / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Icon79(m): 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
babooshka:
I don't know y ppl r pointing suspicious fingers at d husband. He's unconscious o, battling for his life. Seems 2 me, he would be more of a suspect if he weren't around during d incident, or don't u think so? If he weren't there, would u blame him less?

Trust me guys, I am not pointing accusing fingers on nobody. The poor man might as well be totally innocent, I am saying that that's where the investigation should start since he happens to survive a robbery that took his wife's life. Again, no suspicion here but just a rountine detective technique. His testimony should be very crucial to the investigation.

And by the way, the level of injury he sustained or lack thereof means nothing because, if he's part of the conspiracy, those injuries may probably be part of the plot. I think it would look suspicious if he had mysteriously escaped without injury and even more suspicious if he weren't around during the robbery. Again, I am NOT implying anything but in situation like everyone should be a suspect even the people closest to you. The love of money can make some people do the unthinkable.

O pari
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by naijakissleave(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
stmatt4christ:
AG.I hope its nt what m tinkin? God go judge

Spit it out...kindly share abeg it seems your own story will make sense die
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
babooshka:
u r sounding like u don't live in Nigeria. Is it police emergency response?! Or d fact that this event probably occurred at night, how many ppl would come out of their homes 2 assist? D oda day, we read how a robbery occurred in a traffic jam with d smashing of d windows, and ppl just watched, in broad daylight. If it's u sef, I doubt u would come out.

guy leave story ............ 10 pipu hacking 2pipu yet one managed to escape without notice?

ENGLISH YOU DO UNDERSTAND RYTE

A GROUP OF GUYS HACKING JUST TWO PEOPLE AND ONE ESCAPES UNNOTICED; STOP WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES ABEG OOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
morereb10:

so u mean there is no possibility for a person to escape even when rounded by 20 people?

my dear logic is a bitch....

YET BITCH STILL FUKKX DUDDES LIKE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.