Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money (48566 Views)

NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Suspected Killer Of Pastor Esther Neji Of Assemblies Of God Arrested / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by ymdo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
This guy was the President of NABAMS, OOU Chapter in 2012. A great leader he was during his tenure. May God grant him the heart to bear this loss. cry cry cry
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Kosy79(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
you can't just hack a babalawo, that's Africa power
Oh! really? U sound so pathetic.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Killurself: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
It sad, may her soul rest in peace. May God punishment desend on the armed robber.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by thonyrule(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Was definitely arranged by a member.... Wicked world
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Wynnah(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sad
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by godson4u79(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
"The couple told the gunmen that the Offering money was not with them, a response which angered the gunmen. And they began to hack the bodies of the couple. Mr Merayebu managed to escape with injuries to call for help"..

How did he manage to escape from 10 armed men with such wounds.... I smell lies
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Wynnah(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Really pathetic..
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kosy79:
Oh! really? U sound so pathetic.
have some shame

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by excess4luv: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
and when those guys are caught red handed you will tell me jungle justice is bad. I was attacked in my house just few days ago, my laptop taken away with cash yet they hit my lil sis with electric pressing iron.

RIP to her, but the money ought to have been deposited in bank, two days interval

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
alaskido:

Please do not mock GOD. Be serious for once.
this God is for isreal and not for us,let's go back to our African power
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
tammie24:
and that makes you happy abi..

Why do you even care
that makes me indifferent, the white men sold us to slavery and given us Bible

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by bobfash(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
May God Give the family of Rev. Alaje the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by tafabaloo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
POWERLESS GOD CAN'T SAVE HER

God help and save you.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
tafabaloo:

God help and save you.
were was God when his people are killed?

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Omooniya1: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
RIP!!!
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Phargbemmy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please @Barrywilly, please I beg you in Gods name kindly pull down this topic, the family are still grieving and the husband is still in the hospital and he hasn't known the fate of his wife. Please MODs kindly lose this thread.

CC:
Seun
Lalastical and others
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by bejick(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:

Jus one button God don off you. You cannot fight HIM, HE is the ALMIGHTY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by bejick(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
this God is for isreal and not for us,let's go back to our African power

Must you drag us all while going back to African power , why not use the African power to be the president of the whole world then change the world to what suits you.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
bejick:

Jus one button God don off you. You cannot fight HIM, HE is the ALMIGHTY GOD.
there are plenty God's please be specific
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Kosy79(f): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
have some shame
Sorry sweetheart u lost it, u still sounding pathetic
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
morereb10:

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/daughter-of-general-treasurer-of.html

Yes taking a life is evil nd intolerable but make una dey tell story witt logic

The thieves (10 in numba) started hakking the couple yet d husband was allowed to escape.....
Assuming he actually had d chance how far did he need to go to get help abi they live on a zeppelin?

Am jus thinking out loud
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
She should have given them na... Haba
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kosy79:
Sorry sweetheart u lost it, u still sounding pathetic
How many more will die because of religion

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Kosy79(f): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
bejick:

Must you drag us all while going back to African power , why not use the African power to be the president of the whole world then change the world to what suits you.
well stated
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by hymanflex(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
it is not a curse that it can never be well with some people
cry cry
embarassed embarassed
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Kosy79(f): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
How many more will die because of religion
U are still lost dear u need divine healing and a new customized brain. U are really dying inside
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Dcaliphate(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
ollah1:
There's always an inside man. They should have just given it to them afterall more with be paid. R.I.P to her and wish the man a quick recovery.

Modified
I see lala
I see fp

The offering money was not with them as was narrated.
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
people like u die out of ignorance
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by Dcaliphate(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Turks:
If she believed in fate, she would have released the money. Whatever happened to

"Let thy will be done"?
Omg!! 'over offering money' doesn't necessarily mean they had the money na!!!
Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kosy79:
U are still lost dear u need divine healing and a new customized brain. U are really dying inside
just like these people just died ryt, I will live long

Re: Daughter Of General Treasurer Of Assemblies Of God Killed Over Offering Money by coolestchris(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
reminiscing:

people like u die out of ignorance
unlike this ones who died out of wisdom ryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Robbers Caught In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. PICS / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.