Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,760 members, 7,827,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba (5946 Views)

She Declined My Facebook Request But Now Send Me A Friend Request / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by Sunkyphil(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
mtcheew attention seeker
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by GentlemanUnltd: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
shocked shocked shocked your name and signature

Oga jack who is the cow that opened this thread?
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Oga jack who is the cow that opened this thread?
who else? The one and only official NL artist
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by GentlemanUnltd: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
who else? The one and only official NL artist

Heheheheehehe, you mean the one and only artist that draws anything and everything drawable but still live in abject poverty?

Please, let's all rise and say a word of prayer for his soul!
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Heheheheehehe, you mean the one and only artist that draws anything and everything drawable but still live in abject poverty?

Please, let's all rise and say a word of prayer for his soul!
hehehehe wicked! The artist who couldn't blow even with a bomb tied to his neck.

He wants to help me with some cash. I'll really appreciate it. I really will
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by rainerboy1010: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked buhahahahahahahaha ur song bad pass the op song self cheesy cheesy

where this babe dey since tongue grin
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
rainerboy1010:

where this babe dey since tongue grin
Lol,i no lost naw.Bet y u dey find me? grin
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol. Once upon a time
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by Takeit2017(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Olga Airforce no forget me oo

Gtb bank
Re: Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba by maya007: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2019
The person that choose to eat the yam and beans cause he wanted to but pls previous poster can u collect the money and give me Its like you dont need it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kigelia African / My Girlfriend Deceived Me That "She Was Not A Virgin" / How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.