Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kigelia African - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kigelia African (5911 Views)

I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / .. / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kigelia African by lowkey0147: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Hello Everyone
Re: Kigelia African by kay9(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
I've so taken for granted my 8inches of man-meat that i can't even imagine what its like to not be this endowed.

I've never even heard of the fruit, bro, but I hope u find what you looking for.
Re: Kigelia African by dredmatthew234(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
How much are you hoping to pay me if I can way bill it to you through God is good motors from iyana ipaja Lagos
Re: Kigelia African by OppMod: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
dredmatthew234:
How much are you hoping to pay me if I can way bill it to you through God is good motors from iyana ipaja Lagos

Bro. Good afternoon. Im in lagos here. Pl s can u hlp me with the kigelia africana powder?
Re: Kigelia African by innocent99: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
dredmatthew234:
Good afternoon bro. I am at igando, can u get if for me I'll come pick it up from u at iyana ipaja. Thanks
Re: Kigelia African by Timekeeper: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
dredmatthew234:

D
Re: Kigelia African by websuccess(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
With black seed oil

Timekeeper:

Does this Pandoro really works for dick enlargement and no side effects
Re: Kigelia African by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
websuccess:
With black seed oil

is it d one fulani called kalijo?
Re: Kigelia African by Pauludy: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
lowkey0147:
Hello everyone
pls i need to enlarge my manhood because it looks like that of a 12yrs boy,so frustrating, i have heard about this fruit "kigelia africana".the yoruba's call it "pandoro" but need to know the name in igbo, here in the east nobody knows it by that name,it's so annoying.i have check certainly every shop that sells fruit but couldn't get it,all i get is a plank look as if am a masquerade.
Pls am in dear need of this fruit and pls if anyone living in the east who can direct me where & how to get it,i will really appreciate it.
Pls Am in Imo state(owerri)

Sorry about this bro i can totally relate with you.. dont worry because every problem has a solution.

Now to answer your question.
1. the igbo name of pandoro fruit is Uturubein. Note** they are of two types the fresh fruit and the dry one (which ever one you get you are to use them differently).
2. It is kinda rare to find around because it roots comes from zimbabwe. I know for sure that you can get it in ABA if you search very well but i am not sure about IMO state

Also note** I can send it to you if you wish and also give you a detailed instruction on how to use it because as good as this fruit may seem it can be poisonous too so you have to be careful when using it.

1 Like

Re: Kigelia African by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pauludy:

Sorry about this bro i can totally relate with you.. dont worry because every problem has a solution.

1. the igbo name of pandoro fruit is Uturubein. Note** they are of two types the fresh fruit and the dry one (which ever one you get you are to use them differently).
2. It is kinda rare to find around because it roots comes from zimbabwe. I know for sure that you can get it in ABA if you search very well but i am not sure about IMO state

Also note** I can send it to you if you wish and also give you a detailed instruction on how to use it because as good as this fruit may seem it can be poisonous too so you have to be careful when using it.
Its not bad if U can still explain it here in full for others who av interest to benefit from it.I mean how to use fresh and dry pandoro differently

1 Like

Re: Kigelia African by FalklandOIO: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
@OP Ogun State or South West should solve your issues. But be wary of Pandoro, it might overwork wink. I figure you would be needing a little juice not bathe ur d!ck in the whole juice.

lowkey0147:
Hello everyone
pls i need to enlarge my manhood because it looks like that of a 12yrs boy,so frustrating, i have heard about this fruit "kigelia africana".the yoruba's call it "pandoro" but need to know the name in igbo, here in the east nobody knows it by that name,it's so annoying.i have check certainly every shop that sells fruit but couldn't get it,all i get is a plank look as if am a masquerade.
Pls am in dear need of this fruit and pls if anyone living in the east who can direct me where & how to get it,i will really appreciate it.
Pls Am in Imo state(owerri)

1 Like

Re: Kigelia African by Czario: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Who has it worked for ?
Any Testimonials ?
Re: Kigelia African by websuccess(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Don't actually know what its called locally.

JIBOSKI437:
is it d one fulani called kalijo?
Re: Kigelia African by hotmolo(m): 3:19am On Mar 16, 2019
Pauludy:

trying to dm you bro. need it
Re: Kigelia African by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Pauludy:

whats ur contact details.. lets do business i dm u tho
Re: Kigelia African by onyekwereon: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pauludy:

. pls i need the fresh fruits, pls how can I get it from you
Re: Kigelia African by onyekwereon: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
onyekwereon:
. pls i need the fresh fruits, pls how can I get it from you
.pls can I get ur no
Re: Kigelia African by austine4real(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
onyekwereon:
.pls can I get ur no
are u in Lagos if yes where and contact me tru my number
Re: Kigelia African by BlackBoyMane: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pauludy:

Sup FAM.
I need am.
Re: Kigelia African by Aammee77: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
It works, won't increase length though just width. Available at creek road market, PH...
Re: Kigelia African by BlackBoyMane: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Aammee77:
It works, won't increase length though just width. Available at creek road market, PH...
How fa, I send you PM regarding this. Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Kigelia African by Aammee77: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
BlackBoyMane:
How fa, I send you PM regarding this. Kindly respond. Thanks
Done
Re: Kigelia African by BlackBoyMane: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Aammee77:

Done
Thanks sir, replied back.
Re: Kigelia African by Abuchi220(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2020
How can I get it
Re: Kigelia African by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
If you are based in Lagos and you want to get the pandoro fruit (dry one or undry one), this is my contact 08136542642.
Call me and lemme know how you want it.
Re: Kigelia African by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2021
beejaymoney52:
If you are based in Lagos and you want to get the pandoro fruit (dry one or undry one), this is my contact 08136542642.
Call me and lemme know how you want it.

At first I started with rubbing but I didn't notice any change but ever since I started the drinking, it has been massive difference.

Contact me to get the full gist.
Re: Kigelia African by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2021
beejaymoney52:

At first I started with rubbing but I didn't notice any change but ever since I started the drinking, there is a massive difference.

Re: Kigelia African by SarutobiEky(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Una wey ddey use this thing e dey work? Lol. A guy I know tried it, shit did nothing
Re: Kigelia African by Kyle1194(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
beejaymoney52:

At first I started with rubbing but I didn't notice any change but ever since I started the drinking, it has been massive difference.

Boss how long did it take for you to start seeing the massive difference while drinking??
started drinking yesterday morning
Your reply would be highly appreciated sir
Re: Kigelia African by ghettochild4u(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Kyle1194:

Boss how long did it take for you to start seeing the massive difference while drinking??
started drinking yesterday morning
Your reply would be highly appreciated sir
Please we need real testimony.
We'll be waiting for updates from ya as well
Re: Kigelia African by Dilijingsly(m): 6:11am On Jan 27
FalklandOIO:
@OP Ogun State or South West should solve your issues. But be wary of Pandoro, it might overwork wink. I figure you would be needing a little juice not bathe ur d!ck in the whole juice.

i have the fruits. Am in enugu. I can supply any quantity of your choice

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle? / "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.