Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? (2859 Views)

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN / FFK Congratulates His Wife Precious, For Winning Most Influential Beauty Queen / 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by mightyhazell: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
You are joking right?. Well let me burst ur burble. Anambrerian are more internet savvy than any other state in nigeria. We have the greatest number of representation both in. facebook and nairaland and other social media forums.

In the past 3 or 4 survey we conducted on this forum proves that Anambra has more population on this site than any other state in nigeria.
can u back this up with links?
Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by orisa37: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Borno State.
Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by skimmy005: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy take am ez - dis is not a dying matter now cheesy
shiiii
Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by Presidiotbuhari: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
mightyhazell:
can u back this up with links?
^^^
Seach for Nairaland annaual state census 2015
And nairaland state cesus 2014. I don't think we did the survey in this 2016
Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by Okwyjesus(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lagos joo. My Rivers carry second.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
sade1994:
Top 5 includes

Ondo.. ...coz of election
Rivers.. ..coz of their wike and Ameachi ish
Ogun. ....ritual things
Anambra. ...ugu exportation, obiano and their anambra rice wey we no even smell im shadow for asaba

And lastly of course
Lagos.. ...coz it's centre of excellence
So, the rice no cross Onitsha bridge? maybe when they complete the second Naija bridge.
Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by DamiAbandry: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2017
I'm glad our Nigerian states are beginning to notice the importance of having a social media presence. It's important to build a social media strategy to ensure success within pushing the objectives of the state through social media, find a link that shows how below: https://wsiaxon.com/social-ads-2017-marketing-strategy/
Re: Which Nigeria State Is The Most Influential On Social Media? by Noneroone(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2017
sade1994:
Top 5 includes

Ondo.. ...coz of election
Rivers.. ..coz of their wike and Ameachi ish
Ogun. ....ritual things
Anambra. ...ugu exportation, obiano and their anambra rice wey we no even smell im shadow for asaba

And lastly of course
Lagos.. ...coz it's centre of excellence
yoruba and their narrow views

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personal Opinion: I Suspect These Men Own The Billions Found In A House / Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors / This A Throwback Photo Of Awolowo, Azikiwe And Bello Smiles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.