Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? (1220 Views)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Pls Is It Adviceable To Date Ur Fellow Co-worke!!??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by lytech1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
I met this humble girl(my thought) 3months ago hoping have gotten to my bus stop.
We started well,share experience,lay down rules and regulations and also talks about our do's and dont.
I tried maintaining my balance,but she always step on my toes.
I observe she didnt know how to say sorrow whenever she hurt me...if i gt angry for she stepping on my toes,she hang up or walk out of me.in the end i will be the one begging her.
But i observe she love me...
Of recent, i tried correcting her on an attitude i dont like about her,instead of admitting she was wrong,she hang up as usual.
The next i saw on my phone was her text saying I QUIT.
I didnt call her since then and she didnt do either. She has a spear key to my room,so on getting home today,i noticed she has packed everything belonging to her and dropped my key.
Main issue: should i just beg her as usual and use the medium to notify her about her bad attitude,hopefully she might change or i should just let go of her?
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
She quit? Then so be it

She's taking you for granted cos you've been begging Her before.. She expects you to do it everytime

Even if She later comes back, don't take Her in

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Mrnairalandd: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Stop rationalising and making excuses for all these red flags

She has never ever loved you.

Hang up on you is not the problem, the problem is when a lady does not know when to accept her wrongdoings.

The biggest red flag in all this was the fact that she packed her stuff and left you...

A lady who loves you ll never do such a thin.

Trust me on this, there is no love in this.

Just move on. You ll find a better girl

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Mrnairalandd: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
If you plead with her to take you back, you are done; you r finished as a man.

Just walk away with your dignity intact otherwise it ll be your greatest mistake in life and you'll dearly pay for this silliest mistake eventually when she is done with your ass

2 Likes

Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Theyveedo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
OP wake up; she never loved u.
I think u also fu*k up by apologizing to her for her own mistake.
The biggest mistake u will make it to beg her. Let her go. Just make sure u collect ur key.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by ikp120(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
KissChrix:
She quit? Then so be it

She's taking you for granted cos you've been begging Her before.. She expects you to do it everytime

The realest guy! cheesy

Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by phintohlar(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ur choice man, but trust me no one is perfect neither is there a perct relationship.. But i think the babe they over do though
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by ikp120(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bro delete that babe's phone number right now! angry
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
ikp120:

The realest guy! cheesy
Naso nau cheesy

They think the world revolves around their bumbum angry
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Splinz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
KissChrix:
She quit? Then so be it

Op, this is a wise man, listen to what he's telling you. My seal of signature has been appended.
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Anthony0094(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
she has already made up mind on the QUIT
begging her is like taking the office assistant boyfriend
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by ikp120(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
KissChrix:

Naso nau cheesy

They think the world revolves around their bumbum angry

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
KissChrix:
She quit? Then so be it

You're on point.
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
This was d similar case I had with my wife during d period of our dating, this made her to take me for granted, even up till d first year of our marriage. A time came that i swore never to continue to apologise to her. Since her notice of my change of attitude, she's now d chief begger whenever we have misunderstanding. Apply my experience to urs and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by Senipapa(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
I have nothing to tell you because i no even if I say move on you will still go and beg her, but coz you are a guy like me make I give you small advice, relationship isn't a do or die affair, and must have a lil bit of balance, one party can be doing the apology always. Do what you think is right.
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by WorldRichest: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
O.P. I can see that you are used to begging for pusssy, please note that there are seferal fucckable pusssies out there that are ready to be fuccked, so stop begging all round Lagos for pusssy. Put your heart together and move on to the next victim, a young guy like you should be fucccking all round Lagos and not begging for one pusssy forever.

Move on to the next victim my niggga.
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by lytech1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Akuneshiobike:
This was d similar case I had with my wife during d period of our dating, this made her to take me for granted, even up till d first year of our marriage. A time came that i swore never to continue to apologise to her. Since her notice of my change of attitude, she's now d chief begger whenever we have misunderstanding. Apply my experience to urs and thank me later.
thanks bro...
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by vchykp(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
lytech1:
I met this humble girl(my thought) 3months ago hoping have gotten to my bus stop.
We started well,share experience,lay down rules and regulations and also talks about our do's and dont.
I tried maintaining my balance,but she always step on my toes.
I observe she didnt know how to say sorrow whenever she hurt me...if i gt angry for she stepping on my toes,she hang up or walk out of me.in the end i will be the one begging her.
But i observe she love me...
Of recent, i tried correcting her on an attitude i dont like about her,instead of admitting she was wrong,she hang up as usual.
The next i saw on my phone was her text saying I QUIT.
I didnt call her since then and she didnt do either. She has a spear key to my room,so on getting home today,i noticed she has packed everything belonging to her and dropped my key.
Main issue: should i just beg her as usual and use the medium to notify her about her bad attitude,hopefully she might change or i should just let go of her?

Take it or leave it, in just 3-4months shes acting up, its obvious this is a character you cant live with, i know no one is perfect, but thier are manageable character, for me i cant manage it, and obviously you are complaining already, the truth is that, "that is who she is"... she cant compromise who she is.

Best Advice: If you are ready to keep begging, good for you, Julius bergger is making money through begging, but if you cant continue, QUIT.. because she cant change for no one, that is who she is.
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by lytech1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
vchykp:

Take it or leave it, in just 3-4months shes acting up, its obvious this is a character you cant live with, i know no one is perfect, but thier are manageable character, for me i cant manage it, and obviously you are complaining already, the truth is that, "that is who she is"... she cant compromise who she is.

Best Advice: If you are ready to keep begging, good for you, Julius bergger is making money through begging, but if you cant continue, QUIT.. because she cant change for no one, that is who she is.
nt easy thou.bt wil try n go with ur suggestion.thnkz bro
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by vchykp(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
lytech1:

nt easy thou.bt wil try n go with ur suggestion.thnkz bro
This days, hard ways seems to be the best and only way out.. you have the yam and knife, do ur wish..
Re: Is It Adviceable I Move On Or Plead For The Last Time? by dewhaley: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bro The Signs Are there.... Dont be a douchebag for trying to fix a relationship thatz already in shambles,,,LET IT GO BRO,, YOU SURE WILL MEET SOMEONE BETTER...ONE LOVE... PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Small Things That Matter In A Relationship / These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy / Photos: Man Cries Out After Seeing Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.