Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! (1213 Views)

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by Andyblaze: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2017

angryplease I am in wahala now. I have this new girl I toasted and she loves me and I love her but recently she has begin to doubt me and said as a musician she cannot trust me

she said she will bring out mucus from her nose and if I lick it it mean I can do anything for her and DAT I love her truly. I really live her, should I lick it to proof? will I be safe?

#Discuss

#BITG

Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by optional1(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
What are you weytin for? Do it my friend.
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by DTOBS(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lick it now and prove to the whole world that you are a first class mumu!

1 Like

Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by mengho(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Do it
Do it

P.S make sure you make a thread and tell us how deliciously disgusting it is......

crap I just threw up
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by Andyblaze: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
if I do it please any health implications?
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Many have done worse,ordinary mucus wey I dey use hold belle wen I small.
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by casttlebarbz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
pls dont hesitate to lick it and eat her poo alongside
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by nnamoe(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
ARANT NONSENSE LOVE
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by donMIG(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lick na...but u fit like ha cookie jar abi...monkey
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by harvardo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wallahi,u need to lick it to see the benefits in it.. its rich in vitamins and proteins plus it brings out the best in ur voice(most especially dat ure a musician).. no bother thank me for enlightening u.. Gracia
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by Hotsparkles(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wetin I no go see for Nairaland?
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by ojun50(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Eh 2day wey i sight yr name na dis tin u come write, no try am oh if nt evry night u go dey see her for yr dream oh
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by Splinz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oh my gawd! What have I done to behold this height of mumuism!??

2 Likes

Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by darkmarky(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by Prognose: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Why are you the only one proving love? Tell her to lick your anus first as a sign of her love and fidelity.

1 Like

Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by jom4real007(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Where re the fvck crews?
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by rawpadgin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
guy, dem don finally release u
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ayam crying. I want mucus
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by konkonbilo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mr Andy,where have you been?
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by firstking01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Why not poo and ask her to stick her tongue to it, rubbishundecided
Re: She Insist I Must Lick The Mucus From Her Nose To Prove My Love! by ImperialYoruba: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Andyblaze:

angryplease I am in wahala now. I have this new girl I toasted and she loves me and I love her but recently she has begin to doubt me and said as a musician she cannot trust me

she said she will bring out mucus from her nose and if I lick it it mean I can do anything for her and DAT I love her truly. I really live her, should I lick it to proof? will I be safe?

#Discuss

#BITG

Girls meaure a guy up and the way she sees you is how she will address you.

OP, this girl see that you are not worth her respect is why she addressed you with this insult. This thread sef make me want slap you.

(1) (Reply)

This Twitter User Shared A Story Of How She Sent A Total Stranger To School / Girls: How To Take Away His Mind Off Sex And Make Him Love You Like Mad! / Why Teenage Relationships Is A Waste Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.