Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (146693 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2016
henrylowe:
Yes you tried

If your partner who genuinely loves you demands sex, what would you do?

Who are the categories of people you avoid on Nairaland?

What's your favorite meal?
1. Hmmmn.... Getting too personal tho. Before that will happen, there are important things to consider
2. Those that display immaturity
3. Yam with fish sauce
Re: Tag And Ask by ronald4lif(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2016
NickleTheory:
Ronald4lif...What's the average French woman's perception of a Attractive Black male grin...Are they willing to rumble in the hay for a night if you were to go to a bar?

Hehe, I don't know about French women's perception towards black guys, I only know about the English. The English non-racist white women are very liberal and amenable towards no-string attached sexual tryst, and it span across race. Once she finds you attractive and interesting she wouldn't mind to grace your bed for a one off encounter, whether black or white guy. I would think the francophone woman would have similar perception but not so much acquainted with their lascivious nature so I'll pass. grin

I also do think there's an old myth surrounding white women finding black guys much more attractive than they do guys of other race. It's not much true as being portrayed by many although it depends on individuals.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2016
henrylowe:
Make you nor relegate go 6 feet oo cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy
Who die don die na cheesy grin grin
Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2016
ronald4lif:

Enjoy your freedom agu nna, it's priceless. Ino otu ulo with ofu onye is something I also dread. At this stage I don't want to think it coz whenever I do I lose interest. Ya bu ife bu modern slavery. Akama kwa nwa m ife gbasa onu onu sha and achorom iche echiche ya maka ino with ofu onye forever, it kills the spirit. Kam na negodi ka the whole thing ka esi ga sha.

By God's grace it will go well. I believe with a good partner, everything will turn out well. It won't be rosy, but with love, communication et al, every obstacle can be successfully be navigated through. Anytime I dread about the union I look at my parents' and I feel mine will be like that as well. I won't let the negative vibes from failed unions direct my path when time comes.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2016
Jesu Kristi Oluwa oo! See how many ninjas are online by this time! shocked shocked
(in Falz's voice) Even sinizia too have join bad gang. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by obontami: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Laveda:
grin
Its not always about secks nau.
Okay, what's it about ?
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Lastking147:
u want make i vex change am abi lol nothing tho or lehs just say i naso my face be grin why u never sleep
jst answering some questions....
Re: Tag And Ask by obontami: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Softorgasm:
lol she fine but her ass nor too big..
mai go think about am.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Abbeycharles(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
queenbetsy:
1. Hmmmn.... Getting too personal tho. Before that will happen, there are important things to consider

3. Yam with fish sauce
This is getting interesting. Please tell us the important things to consider wink
Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Softorgasm:
lol bro and to think that we drew Hercules 1-1 in first leg because of the absence of MSN...
now the coach has given this same MSN an early Christmas break...
The thunder that will fire our coach is doing press up.

I know of a Henrique Hater like you. Lol. Like many Barça fans, he dislikes him with passion. But I admit, he's not that good but he's not doing too bad. There's room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2016
sinizia:

I'm just cool, bro. Will turn up by 27 or 28. Normally, I wouldn't have traveled but I need to attend an important traditional and church wedding, so I'm like Fûck it, I might as well spend my whole time there. Plus it's been long I went to villa. Let me see how drastically changed my villa must have been by now. Udo di, nwanne; but this recession just hiked up all things. Shît ain't funny at all. E be like say you no dey feel am at all.

Ha! Na me feel am pass. Nigeria is on the brink of a major shutdown. The last six months has been upsy-turvy and i still can't forecast what next year would look like. The uncertainty sort of scares me TBR, but I can only hope that things will stabilise. Even if it won't get better, I can manage what was formerly obtainable. grin

My villa isn't a "villa" per-sae. We've produced two successive govts so you can already tell what it looks like. grin
Its been lit since I got here.. The love, the food, the people both old and new.. Nothing compares to spending the yuletide with your family. Although i'll be going to Oguta on the 25th. Wanna see the carnival and feel the lake breeze. Cant wait!
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Jesu Kristi Oluwa oo! See how many ninjas are online by this time! shocked shocked
keep your voice low. The noisemakers' list is being written.
Re: Tag And Ask by Abbeycharles(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Even the acclaimed working class are online at this odd hour
Re: Tag And Ask by ronald4lif(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Ah, no problemo! Here's pretty much the same anyway.

As for the switch in accouts, the mods have a calicoe eternally drawn on that handle. I got banned for two months once for calling someone a “goat” on a FP thread. grin

I reckoned slithering into new skin would take some Mod heat off my back.

Haha this is unbelievable grin. Just for calling someone an ordinary goat and you were given a 2month ban? Kai, that's too harsh. It must have something to do with past antecedent more than it is the offence. grin
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
Lastking147:

i lik that one cool

I knew you would. That's why I added it grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Laveda(f): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
obontami:

Okay, what's it about ?

Spending great time, you go out, see movies together..

I think these days we need to keep sex away from relationships to see if it will still thrive.. I'm not saying totally abstaining but once in a while.
Re: Tag And Ask by Lastking147(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
queenbetsy:
jst answering some questions....
ok then
some questions for u nigbayen: are u single and if u are why
Re: Tag And Ask by henrylowe(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2016
queenbetsy:
3. Yam with fish sauce
Can you use your best friend to set your bf up if he would fall for the trick?

Who's your favourite Nairalander?

What's your alt account? cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Belthazor(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2016
Vernomouslezz:
[s][/s] Here comes the anally expelled rapscallion troglodyte repeating same boring lines!

If your mother saw how hard I pummelled you, she'll auto-part her leg for my phallus to replicate the action in that slimy hole she calls a vagina.

But I won't be coming within 100 cubic feet of that Chlamydia-ravaged whöre. Her vagina has enough yeast to melt a dozen condoms.

The only thing you have ever broken was the nerve muscles sounding that dome of bacteria orifice your mom calls anus.

Both of your parents are genetically mutated hermaphrodites who inseminated each other to produce a full blown faggøt like you.

The only day the underlying you call a father had his name in print is when the doctor filled his oratory order committing you to a facility for the mentally deranged.

The dictionary currently sitting on your lap in the same fashion that your boyfriend does when you two rock the lap dance sëx position isn't automatically going to compel us into thinking you actually possess a brain, my son. It's a fact universally acknowledged that you're an anencephaly victim who defied all odds and surprised doctors whom were convinced you'd never live beyond two hours.

Those redundant and insipid parental insults qualifies as a home-remedy for insomnia. Those who battle falling asleep should peruse your sleep-inducing shït to overcome their morbid sleeping disorder.

How exactly are you pummeling me you delusional piece of idiotic shït when I've been ruthlessly punching your large head and left you with severe concussions with cerebral edema and subdural haematoma! And that should teach you not to pick up a fight with your sensei.

I mean, come on son, I trained you to be this vociferous and after all that hard work you want to betray your sensei and act like you always had a backbone? The shït you see in the movies where Jackie Chan beats up the master that trained him only happens there and nowhere else. What your optical illussion is steering you toward is a route that has a cliff ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

grin grin

I'll soon sleep. I'm downloading Snowden and Empire season 3 episodes. It's about to be through then I'll bid y'all good night.

Why are you awake though, night crawler?
Re: Tag And Ask by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2016
sinizia:

By God's grace it will go well. I believe with a good partner, everything will turn out well. It won't be rosy, but with love, communication et al, every obstacle can be successfully be navigated through. Anytime I dread about the union I look at my parents' and I feel mine will be like that as well. I won't let the negative vibes from failed unions direct my path when time comes.

Iseeh nwannem. Ekpere m bu ka oje ofuma maka na madu aburo si umuasi. Dalu rinne. Ka chi fo and merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Tag And Ask by henrylowe(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Ah, no problemo! Here's pretty much the same anyway.

As for the switch in accouts, the mods have a calicoe eternally drawn on that handle. I got banned for two months once for calling someone a “goat” on a FP thread. grin

I reckoned slithering into new skin would take some Mod heat off my back.
I guess that mod already has you in his blacklist
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:

Are you a smooth operator? cool

When I need to be grin
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2016
henrylowe:
Can you use your best friend to set your bf up if he would fall for the trick?

Who's your favourite Nairalander?

What's your alt account? cheesy
1. I trust my man but JT might misbehave
2. My boo
3. Got none
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hehe, I don't know about French women's perception towards black guys, I only know about the English. The English non-racist white women are very liberal and amenable towards no-string attached sexual tryst, and it span across race. Once she finds you attractive and interesting she wouldn't mind to grace your bed for a one off encounter, whether black or white guy. I would think the francophone woman would have similar perception but not so much acquainted with their lascivious nature so I'll pass. grin

I also do think there's an old myth surrounding white women finding black guys much more attractive than they do guys of other race. It's not much true as being portrayed by many although it depends on individuals.
Now I know where I'm spending my next Summer...France here I come.

House, Who will buy my ticket?
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2016
Lastking147:

ok then
some questions for u nigbayen: are u single and if u are why
i'm in a relationship
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

When I need to be grin

Comprende..

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Lastking147(m): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lmfao, dis guy eeeh
Okay let me ask
You ever nut in a girl's mouth??
haahaha bro nope!
wah bout u
u don eat pvssy bfr
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Abbeycharles:
This is getting interesting. Please tell us the important things to consider wink
kindly skip that
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2016
henrylowe:
I guess that mod already has you in his blacklist

I swear. Mods got no chill like a broken A.C.

sinizia:

grin grin
I'll soon sleep. I'm downloading Snowden and Empire season 3 episodes. It's about to be through then I'll bid y'all good night.

Why are you awake though, night crawler?

I just logged in na. I was out for the better part of the day. I have some e-reading to do, if the weather holds and the dogs don't mind, I'll probably watch some House Of Cards before I go catch some forty winks. I've got off-time tomorrow.

I didn't know you still watched Empire.
Re: Tag And Ask by Lastking147(m): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2016
ok
buh lemme know in-case una scatter things i fit be potential signing na grin
queenbetsy:
i'm in a relationship
Re: Tag And Ask by queenbetsy(f): 12:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Lastking147:

ok
buh lemme know in-case una scatter things i fit be potential signing na grin
that won't happen...

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (117) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.