Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tag And Ask - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (146395 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by coolestchris(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
undecided i pass
Why is ur cleavage making association of vaseline users experience increase in vaseline buying
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
Are you interested? Talk your mind now before he gets taken o grin
lol fuuny af.. I only asked a question
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
Why is ur cleavage making association of vaseline users experience increase in vaseline buying
wtf..... Ask questions with ur head na haba angry
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
lol fuuny af.. I only asked a question
I am going to go ahead and say yes since you intelligently did not answer. I am a good strategist o, tell me now let me start planning the best strategy wink cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by coolestchris(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
wtf..... Ask questions with ur head na haba angry
use Which head?

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
use Which head?
your head sir grin
Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
so does this post give a sneak peak into your life? What da hell is a feverish delirium? grin
"feverish delirium" is heightened confusion or mental state of anguish.
Re: Tag And Ask by coolestchris(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
your head sir grin
vaseline users are using you to self-service,so I am asking are u aware?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
"feverish delirium" is heightened confusion or mental state of anguish.

what about the first part of the kweshun? tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
what about the first part of the kweshun? tongue
sorry, I didn't follow.
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:

Oh, Kay I'm falling in a feverish delirium of impending doom grin grin cheesy . The lure of püssy for me stifles my need to tread with caution. Unlike you.
I love the warmth of and musky scent from a pretty woman's thighs too like any normal virile male but I let my head do the thinking without my phallus taking prominence.

The detailed fall from grace of popular male Nairalanders was aided by females - and males -they gave uncurtailed trust to. I've learnt not to make the mistakes they made. Most - 'most' being the operational word- female Nairalanders would sell you out for anything - fame , companionship , money and revenge...

Tell that pretty lass to come wet my dick for a pound of my online flesh. cool
I have no proprietary claims over her. Luckily both your e-paths might cross some day. grin [/quote]

On a serious note. This is sickening and terrifying. Such sick fuckery. Folks say they don't take online stuffs seriously but Nairaland is the road map of their lives.

[b] I just had to let him know I never forget and everything I did was - still is - morally justified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Of course! Just recently, I was there and one vicious Igbo trader violently grabbed me with heavily calloused hands, trying to show me wares I had no interest in buying. And the idiot wouldn't let go. I didn't know which was more painful, the fact that I felt sorta violated or the bruise I suffered on my arms.cry
sweettease:

Are you speaking from experience? grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
coolestchris:
vaseline users are using you to self-service,so I am asking are u aware?
lol are u one f them.... Its only a dumb guy that would masturbate over a mere picture! undecided
Re: Tag And Ask by cuntguy: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
lol are u one f them.... Its only a dumb guy that would masturbate over a mere picture! undecided

Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
I have a couple of questions for you too
okay, go on.
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
sorry, I didn't follow.
this
so does this post give a sneak peek into your life?
Talking about how nairaland tells the real story of its users in an angry manner with curses, so I was asking if that post gives us a sneak peek at yours
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
Of course! Just recently, I was there and one vicious Igbo trader violently grabbed me with heavily calloused hands, trying to show me wares I had no interest in buying. And the idiot wouldn't let go. I didn't know which was more painful, the fact that I felt sorta violated or the bruise I suffered on my arms.cry
grin grin grin the hustle is real
Re: Tag And Ask by coolestchris(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
sadly u won't understand How some virgins behave, I used to masturbate before, so I understand them
Re: Tag And Ask by Belthazor(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

You and your partner need to Fvck off and stop derailing.
I see one of my posts has been hidden. Did you rat me to the moderators?
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lmao! Did this happen in Nigeria or Ghana? Sounds like something that can happen in Balogun market in Lagos grin
Lol it happened in Ghanagrin
Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I love the warmth of and musky scent from a pretty woman's thighs too like any normal virile male but I let my head do the thinking without my phallus taking prominence.

The detailed fall from grace of the popular Nairalanders was aided by females they gave uncurtailed trust to. I've learnt not to make the mistakes they made. Most - 'most' being the operational word- female Nairalanders would sell you out for anything - fame , companionship , money and revenge...

I have no proprietary claims over her. Luckily both your e-paths might cross some day. grin

On a serious note. This is sickening and terrifying. Such sick fuckery. Folks say they don't take online stuffs seriously but Nairaland is the road map of their lives.

[b] I just had to let him know I never forget and everything I did was - still is - morally justified.
bro, lucky you! My own dick has got its own brain independent of the one in my head.

Seems I predestined to be Samsoned for püssy's sake.

Such acts by men is beyond witchcraft. It's a sickening darkness birthed and never actually nurtured.

Waiting for the girl with the worthy püssy to sell me off for a 5 minutes online glory.

At least, my dick will still be polished from her püssy juice smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mimzyy:

Left alone in a room with Lezz and TheSonofMark, what will you do? Walk out or engage 'em?
undecided

I dont know these. People

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Berlynn:
shocked how soon??
Trick question grin
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
refiner:

Awwwww..that's so sweet...

What attribute does he possess for you to have considered him worthy enought to be ur role model? smiley
My dear I can't start listing it, he is awesome!
Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44:

undecided

I dont know these. People
Could you have the grace to edit my handle from your idle claptrap?

2 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
wristbangle:

lol prophetess refiner. Sure, same reason u stated.

Can u marry a broke dude?

Makydebbie, share your happiest moment?

Is yet to come smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
Could you have the grace to edit my handle from your idle claptrap?
No

2 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44:

Trick question grin
lmao... grin i know you would say this, to avoid answering my question.... angry
Re: Tag And Ask by refiner(f): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
judeefcc:
question for u

What attracts you to a man?

What attract me to a man is his physic and his face...

But what makes me go closer to him is his intellect! cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by lezz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
sweettease:
this

Talking about how nairaland tells the real story of its users in an angry manner with curses, so I was asking if that post gives us a sneak peek at yours
I do cuss some. Unfortunately phones block out the natural human inhibitions to social conventions.

I cuss less in actuality than NL portrays. Besides, e-brawling is just a mental and psychological game to me.

There have been rare exceptions though.
Re: Tag And Ask by refiner(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mynd44...

Why do u find pleasure in banning monickers...pls answer,I wanna know... angry
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
lezz:
I do cuss some. Unfortunately phones block out the natural human inhibitions to social conventions.

I cuss less in actuality than NL portrays. Besides, e-brawling is just a mental and psychological game to me.

There have been rare exceptions though.
so you are one of those you were attacking with your very own post grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (117) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.