Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) (644 Views)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by AjayiWrites: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yesterday, Sunday the 18th day of December, 2016, was indeed a joyous moment for a Nigerian lady identified simply as Ashley as her boyfriend knelt down and proposed to her immediately after church in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.
The happy bride-to-be who obviousy said..YES!, took to social media to share the news to her friends and followers.

She wrote;

"So this happened yesterday, Pst Lanre said our year will end on a high and moments later this happened right in front of church shyness almost killed me (excuse my oversized jacket) Buh am marrying my best friend Thank you Jesus for this day, was more overwhelming than I ever imagined."

Below is the up-close look of the engagement ring..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/man-proposed-to-girlfriend-in-church-at.html

Photo Credit: Instagram

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by falconey(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
wow lovely.........Baba God #remainder
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by AjayiWrites: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
The way people are getting creative these days ehn....

Amina, where are you, let me propose..
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
wait!!!!! How many carats is the dimand in that ring!!!! 4!
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by Hotsparkles(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is true love, not easy to propose during recession
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Congratulations!

And happy married life in advance!

Using you as a point of contact to everyone who wish to end this year joyfully, in every area of their lives, that this year will not pass them by without them having their testimonies.
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hotsparkles:

grin grin grin grin

and that makes it true love.
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hotsparkles:
......... Lol....Proposing during recession isn't a sign of true love o, but I wish and pray it's actually true love.

And BTW, recession no reach some people's side o
Re: Man Proposed To Girlfriend In Church At Port-harcourt (photos) by saints2(f): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
See flexing... Proposing thing on point..

Where Lalasticlala sef

(1) (Reply)

A New Romantic Hospitality Service At Springpark Yaad Hotel@ Osborne Ikoyi / 5 Advantages Of Being A Considerate Partner / OMG! Lady Swallows C0nd0m Through Nose, Gets It Out Through Mouth (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.