Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) (2474 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by ethankareem(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
I use 2 say I can never fall in love until I met .

Met her 2012 in front of her house house alone, seeing her I liked her instantly and started a convo with her got her number and left.

We resumed back 2 sch and 2013, invited her 2 my house but she came with her friend, and we just talked and she was like she was gonna give us a try. The 3rd day she came alone, we had sex and I fall in love not because of sex, but I felt really safe with her. But the painful part is she had this smelling discharge after sex but I dint care because I was in love already

Before 2013 came 2 an end I was so in love and I called a radio program 2 help call my girl to tell her how much I .¸¸.•°` love he, they did and wen they asked are who her bf was she gave a different name, I almost had an heart attack. I forgave her without thinking twice cos of the way I feel

When she finished her public admin program at oau ife, we were far away from each other cos she had 2 go home and apply for a direct entry. I made mistake, took advantage of the distance and made some mistakes. She found out I was seeing new ladies, she confronted me and I begged for her forgiveness even goin as far as apologizing to her publicly on fb, she forgave me but she was still acting funny

I begged her for 6month on my kneels with tears in my eyes, cos I dint like her attitude . During dat period she met a new friend called ruth (toubo) a student of OUI . She was always at ruths place and they were flexing ife

Then dis day came, I had the opportunity to log into her fb account, to my surprise my dear gf was sending nudes to guy with her face on it. I won get stroke dat day. I confronted her and she was like wats my business, I apologized for goin through her account. I was so much in .¸¸.•°` love with her that I would forgive her for anything

One good day, her cousin forgot she was my friend on bbm and she had dis dp of her and a guy and the pm was "is this not romantic" I confronted by gf and she said she dint know him, it pained me dat day....but I kept my cool because of .¸¸.•°` love. I finally found out who the guy was and it was on kenny guy from ibadan. We talked abt it and she said she slept with him because she was in urgent need of money, I forgave her and allowed it to pass

This last 1 broke my heart, wanted to give her a surprise visit and found a shirt less guy in her room. I knew the guy, he was her senior colleague a part 3 public admin student called david. My gf who I have made choices for and let got of all my rough life, put every girl that liked me at arms length could not even make a choice........ I cried. Asked her why and she said cos he helped him with her admission. Then I knew olaide balogun latifa was just useless

I still called her to see if we could work things out, I was just 2 inlove with her.

I finally knew I wasted my time, years and effort. Through dos years her smelling discharge did not stop with all our effort but I dint care

a part 2 student of public admin oau if, is now known by every OUI yahoo boy and OAU dudes dat like flexing

She feels she is enjoying her life, all d best to her.

I don't feel sorry for doin dis cos she dint feel sorry for all she did

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by dingbang(m): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
What is the meaning of this? This is someone's sister and daughter.. U could be sued for defamation.

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
ethankareem:
I use 2 say I can never fall in love until I met Olaide Balogun.

Met her 2012 in front of her house house alone, seeing her I liked her instantly and started a convo with her got her number and left.

We resumed back 2 sch and 2013, invited her 2 my house but she came with her friend, and we just talked and she was like she was gonna give us a try. The 3rd day she came alone, we had sex and I fall in love not because of sex, but I felt really safe with her. But the painful part is she had this smelling discharge after sex but I dint care because I was in love already

Before 2013 came 2 an end I was so in love and I called a radio program 2 help call my girl to tell her how much I .¸¸.•°` love he, they did and wen they asked are who her bf was she gave a different name, I almost had an heart attack. I forgave her without thinking twice cos of the way I feel

When she finished her public admin program at oau ife, we were far away from each other cos she had 2 go home and apply for a direct entry. I made mistake, took advantage of the distance and made some mistakes. She found out I was seeing new ladies, she confronted me and I begged for her forgiveness even goin as far as apologizing to her publicly on fb, she forgave me but she was still acting funny

I begged her for 6month on my kneels with tears in my eyes, cos I dint like her attitude . During dat period she met a new friend called ruth (toubo) a student of OUI . She was always at ruths place and they were flexing ife

Then dis day came, I had the opportunity to log into her fb account, to my surprise my dear gf was sending nudes to guy with her face on it. I won get stroke dat day. I confronted her and she was like wats my business, I apologized for goin through her account. I was so much in .¸¸.•°` love with her that I would forgive her for anything

One good day, her cousin forgot she was my friend on bbm and she had dis dp of Olaide balogun and a guy and the pm was "is this not romantic" I confronted by gf and she said she dint know him, it pained me dat day....but I kept my cool because of .¸¸.•°` love. I finally found out who the guy was and it was on kenny guy from ibadan. We talked abt it and she said she slept with him because she was in urgent need of money, I forgave her and allowed it to pass

This last 1 broke my heart, wanted to give her a surprise visit and found a shirt less guy in her room. I knew the guy, he was her senior colleague a part 3 public admin student called david. My gf who I have made choices for and let got of all my rough life, put every girl that liked me at arms length could not even make a choice........ I cried. Asked her why and she said cos he helped him with her admission. Then I knew olaide balogun latifa was just useless

I still called her to see if we could work things out, I was just 2 inlove with her.

finally knew I wasted my time, years and effort. Through dos years her smelling discharge did not stop with all our effort but I dint care

Olaide balogun latifa a part 2 student of public admin oau if, is now known by every OUI yahoo boy and OAU dudes dat like flexing

Hahahahahahahahha,
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by sweettease(f): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
The title of your topic seff should have given me a clue to the mumurity of all this, yet I opened it, read everything and I am commenting... I am indeed in need of something to keep me busy o cry

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by ethankareem(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
What is the meaning of this? This is someone's sister and daughter.. U could be sued for defamation.
wanna help her to be popular
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:

SUED BY WHO NA 9JA WE DEY O grin
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by SafeDavid(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
See what heart break can cause.

Dude, just forget about girls and focus on making money.

If you love money as much as I do, you'll be chasing all these girls just for fun.

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
i was thnkn abt wat 2 write after wasting my time 2 open dis lacklustre topic, den i saw dis, had no option bt laff hard.
sweettease:
The title of your topic seff should have given me a clue to the mumurity of all this, yet I opened it, read everything and I am commenting... I am indeed in need of something to keep me busy o cry

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Op

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Fidelismaria: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
tongue
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
d grl na wenger girl, wat were u expectn, heart break as usual. BUT GOING TO THIS EXTENT, POSTING PIX, AND MENTIONING SOMEONE'S FULL IDENTITY IS A POOR PERFORMANCE FROM A MAN.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by ifex370(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
lol.. e pain am oo
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Joke section I recommend...

This is funny..
The disadvantage of falling in love too hard sad, Learn to put urself first!! smiley

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Maiconyoung:
d grl na wenger girl, wat were u expectn, heart break as usual. BUT GOING TO THIS EXTENT, POSTING PIX, AND MENTIONING SOMEONE'S FULL IDENTITY IS A POOR PERFORMANCE FROM A MAN.
I agree with dis!!!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
u agree with dis? which of d dis? because dia are two dis dia.
Sandydayziz:

I agree with dis!!!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
z it jst me hu tinks dis story z fake?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by ethankareem(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Geraldyne:
z it jst me hu tinks dis story z fake?
send dat pix 2 any yahoo boy in ife osun state
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Sandydayziz(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Maiconyoung:
u agree with dis? which of d dis? because dia are two dis dia.
Lolz.. The part of the identify.. K?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Kendzyma(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
U my friend is the greatest fool of all time.
You are a big disgrace to fuckboys....

Spits on thread

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
ok ma. u re welcum.
Sandydayziz:
Lolz.. The part of the identify.. K?
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wow!
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by kheengjay(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
just passing by
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by 4larhhh(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
see casting!!! Not fair. undecided
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by ethankareem(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kendzyma:
U my friend is the greatest fool of all time.
You are a big disgrace to fuckboys....

Spits on thread
hmmm mm
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by naija1stpikin: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
cry this?

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by naija1stpikin: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
ethankareem:
I use 2 say I can never fall in love until I met Olaide Balogun.

One good day, her cousin forgot she was my friend on bbm and she had dis dp of Olaide balogun and a guy and the pm was "is this not romantic" I confronted by gf and she said she dint know him, it pained me dat day....but I kept my cool because of .¸¸.•°` love. I finally found out who the guy was and it was on kenny guy from ibadan. We talked abt it and she said she slept with him because she was in urgent need of money, I forgave her and allowed it to pass

I finally knew I wasted my time, years and effort. Through dos years her smelling discharge did not stop with all our effort but I dint care

Olaide balogun latifa a part 2 student of public admin oau if, is now known by every OUI yahoo boy and OAU dudes dat like flexing

Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Youngpo413: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
See as guyman dey carry woman matter for head....no faithful bîtch anymore,if u are not ready to share...stay on ur lane.
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by tunize(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
naija1stpikin:
cry this?
Oga how can u be this childish to jst put someone's picture in a social circle without her permission. Na small pikin dey worry you "grow up"
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by gunners160(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
r
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by Starz825(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
sweettease:

babes...u look good...
that smile!!..demm
Re: What This Girl Did To Me That Made Me Hate Girls(part 2) by gunners160(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
when children fall in love, this kind of topics are inevitable. Yes, I know I myself was once ditched by a lady but going public ; Hell No!!
Move on Bros, relationship is a game and she played you like Liverpool Vs Chelsea

But menh I wonder how people cope with smelly discharge oo , I go don choke die if na me. Worst of all this guy coped with both slacked and smelly punna

Why Do People Always Stare At Me? / What Does It Mean When A Guy Say "Let's Hangout And Chill" (I Need Answers Pls) / She Dumped Me Cos I'm Broke