Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (43251 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ummm funny comments up there .. Why the rants about itel brand not good,not suitable for techy purposes..their brands are upcoming and sure they need to start from somewhere just like techno and other brands did .. Y'all shouldn't type like they are really crap,they'll get better just like the other brands. . Its just a matter of time
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by bond77(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
*hisses*,Itel mobile will never win my heart.I have used an itel phone and i really regret,the reasons why itel will never be patronised by Nigerians particularly tech geeks are,
1-They use a spreadtrum processor,2-They lack custom roms,have you seen cm13 for any itel phone.3-No accessories 4-Always 256-512mb ram,5-low battery capacity 6-Internal storage can only be used by apps 7-Uses TD-SCDMA (chinese 3G) in some of thier phones,Even tecno m3 has h+,8-Bad UI,9-Fragile body parts 10-Lacks OTA updates 11-Not well optimised and VERY hard to root.
I am currently using the latest itel 1516 plus, with no regrets and I can assure you that itel have done a lot of upgrading. the battery capacity is 5000mah similar to dat of gionee m6. it has an otg adapter, front flash and rear double flash camera with auto focus. 1 gig ram + 8 gig rom, it can accommodate 32gig ram SD card together with 5.1 lollipop version and lots more. I believe that in the next 3-4 years, they will be a force to be reckoned with in the Tech department. it's just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by slap1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
DancingSkeleton:
Nor be d same itel wey me know undecided

No bro. No be the same itel wey you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by slap1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sweetyie:
Pls whr can I change D screen of my itel vision

Go to any CarlCare Service Centre near you. Where are you based? I could assist you with the address.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
the phone has poor battery life,sluggish processor and appalling display resolution.
you re just praising them cos they shared gala in ur community.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
is that all,
Ok we haff heard

That ssaid, i wont still buy or even use even if it sold for 5k cool
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
bond77:

I am currently using the latest itel 1516 plus, with no regrets and I can assure you that itel have done a lot of upgrading. the battery capacity is 5000mah similar to dat of gionee m6. it has an otg adapter, front flash and rear double flash camera with auto focus. 1 gig ram + 8 gig rom, it can accommodate 32gig ram SD card together with 5.1 lollipop version and lots more. I believe that in the next 3-4 years, they will be a force to be reckoned with in the Tech department. it's just a matter of time.
Well first impression matters alot,they are other brands out the,if you talk of battery then ill use gionee.Is the 1516 plus mtk powered?
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
olahero:
Ok... But nt for TechGeek guys.
hmmm. well, everyone with his own idea of what they want
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Well first impression matters alot,they are other brands out the,if you talk of battery then ill use gionee.Is the 1516 plus mtk powered?
yes, the itel 1516plus is MTK powered
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
skywalker240:
is that all,

Ok we haff heard

That ssaid, i wont still buy or even use even if it sold for 5k cool

You sure you would reject itel S11 if itel decided to give you for free? smiley
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by itelMobileNG: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
bond77:

Thank you. We continuously seek to improve to serve our customers better
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:

You sure you would reject itel S11 if itel decided to give you for free? smiley
I have smashed a Tecno p5 on the ground, why do you think i would give a flying fvck about this shitty shit

Am a serious phone geek (not bragging) and Itel is below par for me,...normal for non geeks and light browsing and light gamers

Not for the gurus

That said,

I would gladly smash it cool
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
skywalker240:

I have smashed a Tecno p5 on the ground, why do you think i would give a flying fvck about this shitty shit

Am a serious phone geek (not bragging) and Itel is below par for me,...normal for non geeks and light browsing and light gamers

Not for the gurus

That said,

ogaa oo. but which phone do you currently use?
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Ummm funny comments up there .. Why the rants about itel brand not good,not suitable for techy purposes..their brands are upcoming and sure they need to start from somewhere just like techno and other brands did .. Y'all shouldn't type like they are really crap,they'll get better just like the other brands. . Its just a matter of time
Agreed,

They both started android production 3yrs back along with Infinix,

Infinix, Tecno and the rest keep upgrading to meet up and what where Itel doing then, oh yes keeps churning out 512mb ram, 5000mah (which is actually 1500mah) unrootable piece of scrappy slates

Bought one for my GF and she keeps crying about battery, and low storage space(u knw ladies and photos,movies)

havnt tried the new ones though and I heared their latest device has a dent of hope, but am not buying into that for now

Whenever they say word chinko, Itel comes to mind
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:

ogaa oo. but which phone do you currently use?
Am typing with Nokia E63 now grin

But i use my HTC M8 for serving my other purposes i.e heavy gaming, heavy downloading and other tech activities
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
klinro:

yes, the itel 1516plus is MTK powered
post the phones screenshots and use the cpuz app for us to see what mtk chipset it uses.

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
skywalker240:

Not for the gurus

That said,

You are right,itel phones also comes with a spreadtrum processor that lacks roms.With outdated kernels
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
skywalker240:

Agreed,

They both started android production 3yrs back along with Infinix,

Infinix, Tecno and the rest keep upgrading to meet up and what where Itel doing then, oh yes keeps churning out 512mb ram, 5000mah (which is actually 1500mah) unrootable piece of scrappy slates

Bought one for my GF and she keeps crying about battery, and low storage space(u knw ladies and photos,movies)

havnt tried the new ones though and I heared their latest device has a dent of hope, but am not buying into that for now

Whenever they say word chinko, Itel comes to mind
... Lol ..,there was that moment techno was referred to as chinko too ...just a matter of time and itel will be rated with iphone grin
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
... Lol ..,there was that moment techno was referred to as chinko too ...just a matter of time and itel will be rated with iphone grin
They both were,

Its just that Itel has refused to leave their comfort zone
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

You are right,itel phones also comes with a spreadtrum processor that lacks roms.With outdated kernels
Am glad am not the only one here who see reasons,...thanks
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Sweetyie(f): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2016
slap1:

Go to any CarlCare Service Centre near you. Where are you based? I could assist you with the address.
Akwaibom
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by slap1(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2016
Sweetyie:

Akwaibom

OK. I will direct you to an outlet where you would take it to. An itel staff would meet you there. Unfortunately, the service center will close on Friday to resume 3rd January. Can you wait? I'd have handled it but I'm in Owerri.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Sweetyie(f): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
slap1:

OK. I will direct you to an outlet where you would take it to. An itel staff would meet you there. Unfortunately, the service center will close on Friday to resume 3rd January. Can you wait? I'd have handled it but I'm in Owerri.
Alright tnx, how much will it cost me
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by slap1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sweetyie:

Alright tnx, how much will it cost me

If it's a broken screen, I'll have to get back to you. If it's a blank screen or lines on the screen without physical damage, then it'll be free of charge!
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Sweetyie(f): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
slap1:

If it's a broken screen, I'll have to get back to you. If it's a blank screen or lines on the screen without physical damage, then it'll be free of charge!
It's a broken screen
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sweetyie:

It's a broken screen
OK. I'll find out the price and let you know. I just hope it doesn't vary depending on location.
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by Sweetyie(f): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
slap1:
OK. I'll find out the price and let you know. I just hope it doesn't vary depending on location.
OK tnx
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by itelMobileNG: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sweetyie:

It's a broken screen

It can be replaced at any Carlcare service centre close to you
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Am typing with Nokia E63 now grin

But i use my HTC M8 for serving my other purposes i.e heavy gaming, heavy downloading and other tech activities
Okay
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by klinro(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Not for the gurus

That said,

LOOL. What sha it profit a man to tell lies on social media

2 Likes

Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
klinro:

LOOL. What sha it profit a man to tell lies on social media
What shall it profit a man to doubt what he dont know or witnessed grin
Re: Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria by investigator007: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Well they tried but that alone cant make them the best brand, tecno and infinix nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos / Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread / iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.