Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? (4900 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:

I am on this forum to teach history, lol. I just want the class to relax that's why I decided to share a personal story.

Shey she will answer her calls first? How can I be serious with someone who does not want to talk?
You caused everything. Why didn't u define the relationship when she was asking you? I'm sure she wanted to know where u guys were headed to before taking any decisions about a toaster in her life at the time. Try and define your relationship Mister, after all you are no longer a teen undecided
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
na wa oh, this long story because of girl
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:

Long epistle because she put me on a long thing.
You caused it Sir
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Divay22:
cheesy :DIt could be true o...But OP she is scared of losing you,she feels if you guys take it further it might not last,just like her other relationship,you're a great personality to her, she likes you but don't have the courage to date you......

I was once in this....

This is a new perspective. I have not viewed things from this angle.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Nma27:
You caused everything. Why didn't u define the relationship when she was asking you? I'm sure she wanted to know where u guys were headed to before taking any decisions about a toaster in her life at the time. Try and define your relationship Mister, after all you are no longer a teen undecided
It is true that I'm no longer a teen. lol
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by Divay22(f): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:

This is a new perspective. I have not viewed things from this angle.
oya view.....
Merry Christmas
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2016
kingcity:
na wa oh, this long story because of girl
You go prefer am if na about fellow guy?
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Divay22:
oya view.....
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to you too.
Re: Is She Still Into Me? Was She Ever? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
AsapTeddy:

lol its your fault.

You made the mistake asking her out when you could just be acting like a bf already.

I just wanted to make it official, so I can have absolute control of where we both stand.

Lesson learnt; a mistake that will never happen again,sire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel / Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress / Married Politician Reacts To Video Showing Him Having Group Sex With 5 Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.