Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress (4880 Views)

Men And The Mammary Glands(breast)/milk Factory. For The Love Of Breast. / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by DickHunter(f): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
An upcoming nollywood movie has sent tongues wagging after a behind-the-scene- photo showed one of the actress topless while she was getting prepared for a nu-de scene by a makeup artiste.

All I see here is a lady with low self-esteem and highly desperate. Truly this is Olympus has fallen!

Trolls have not only been slamming the movie but also the actress for her 'fallen glory"..some have even started calling the movie, Naija Has Fallen.
Just take a look at epic comments and photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by sKeetz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
These are actually my type of breasts.

Imagine those tîts flapping and slapping your face as she rides you to oblivion while you struggle to get a mouthful of them nipplès!

embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Asapcy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
;

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by UncleSnr(m): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Asapcy:
grin grin Vaseline crew
On top slippers again?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Na person go still marry this one put for house? Gosh! This is why I left Earth!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Macgreat(m): 1:05am On Nov 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Uzowee1: 1:33am On Nov 16, 2017
The name of the movie is A VILLAGE IN AFRICA...
Search it on YouTube...
Chiwetalu Agu was featured in the movie...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by praxisnetworks: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Asapcy:
grin grin Vaseline crew
You need to get laid in a wholesome and godly manner

Cc
Ishilove

5 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by kingxsamz(m): 3:59am On Nov 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Kobicove(m): 4:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Uzowee1:
The name of the movie is A VILLAGE IN AFRICA...
Search it on YouTube...
Chiwetalu Agu was featured in the movie...

"A Village in Africa"...what a title! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Tyrabarbara(f): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2017
the boobs is not bad. quite appealing.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by taurusdude0(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2017
I want to be a movie director when I grow up grin cool
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by columbus007(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2017
This babe shld be set free already,abi this her brwest never go round reach ni,i even saw it in someone's room as a wallpaper WTF shocked

1 Like

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Asapcy(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2017
K
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by praxisnetworks: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Asapcy:
are we going to the next level
Lesbo?
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Bestinstinct(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Small boys shouting 'fallen', wait till she package it. Moreover, size or shape of boobs doesn't matter as far as it sends electrifying sensations when felt. grin

4 Likes

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by UncleSnr(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You need to get laid in a wholesome and godly manner

Cc
Ishilove
Anty, me too oh...
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
DickHunter:

All I see here is a lady with low self-esteem and highly desperate.
Like most BLOGGERS and their EMPTY CONTENTS!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by ELShehzad: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
dem go f.uck die for diz movie behind de scene
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
taurusdude0:
I want to be a movie director when I grow up grin cool

do you still wanna grow to the sky
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by taurusdude0(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

do you still wanna grow to the sky

The sky is only a starting point cool lol
Re: Throwback! The Fallen Mammary Gland Of An Actress by iphanyi10(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Na person go still marry this one put for house? Gosh! This is why I left Earth!
hahahaha....so were are you now?..pluto?

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You? / Circumcised Male And Non Circumcised Male Which One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.