Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed (22280 Views)

Acient Law That Never Fail U Need To Read It Yourself / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Seun:
Should we have such a law in Nigeria?

Yes my lord
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by somehowpenis(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Seun:
no.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by sugarwiz(f): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Were dey unprotected before?
I just don't get it.... how will he protect religious people from terrorist attacks?

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by somehowpenis(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
legendte:
Good we have Trump now.
really glad trump won..

1 Like

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by fratermathy(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Seun:

We may need to because Nigerians are too religious and may act hostile towards atheists, deists and agnostics. This bill, above all, will emphasize the place of non religious people in the society.

6 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Angelmikeal: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2016
orisa37:
This is good. Everything(Atheists and Believers, Animates and Inanimates etcetera) in Heaven and on Earth is God. The simple Rule is, "Love others like yourselves". Atheists are insane, care for them like you do for lunatics in the streets and in Hospitals.
that statement is very broad seeing as atheist make up 80% of the worlds greatest scientist i myself am agnostic i am not bound by religious fear or views and it feels good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by sugarwiz(f): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Good one. Let's all be sane and believe the bastard of a Jewish baby mama died for my sins over 2000 years ago. That is sanity.
Why are you so bitter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Omudia11: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2016
They should be signing laws that protect Christians, not atheists... Atheists are not the ones being persecuted or losing their jobs for being atheists, Christians are. Christians are not the ones planning to wipe out atheism, atheists are.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by fratermathy(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2016
somehowpenis:
really glad trump won..

What would Trump do?

That bill passed through the US Congress which is made up of people of all religious inclinations as well as atheists, theists, deists, agnostics, etc.

Sometime, you guys ascribe superpowers to Trump. He can't do anything without Congress support and approval and trust me when I say, getting the Congress to fully support you is harder than making heaven.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by sonofluc1fer: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2016
sugarwiz:

Why are you so bitter?
Stop tasting me. lipsrsealed grin

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Hades2016(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Obama is evil angry
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by sonofluc1fer: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Darkkarma:

Sorry
You too.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by fratermathy(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Angelmikeal:
that statement is very broad seeing as atheist make up 80% of the worlds greatest scientist i myself am agnostic i am not bound by religious fear or views and it feels good.

Same here. I'm a proud agnostic.

Im fed up with religious dogma, rules and conventions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by epospiky(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
name them sabi
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by alex81(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016

first is gay law, now ATHEIST ?

To slap ds Obama just dey hungry me.

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by goingape1: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Good one. Let's all be sane and believe the bastard of a Jewish baby mama died for my sins over 2000 years ago. That is sanity.
your mouth will lead you to your death.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by engrtee(f): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
did nigeria follow them when they sign gay bill
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Protects them from who undecided
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by kevoh(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2016
ichommy:

YINMU
Why yinmu? This is a true prophecy! Infact, when Jesus comes by January 2017, according to MrPresident1, I believe he will help in putting the final blow that will kill Atheism for good. Obama is just wasting his time!
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by victorking: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Good one from Obama. Am a proud Humanist and Free thinker. Live and Let Live. We are first humans before anything. Proud Love Devotee.

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by UnbiasedView: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
President Barack Obama has signed into law the Frank Wolf International Religious Freedom Act. The new law protects atheists, humanists, and other freethinkers around the world from religious persecution.

It's about time.... !!! Knowledge has always been limited by religion......None of your redeemer ever thought that life can survive outside earth, never does he understand that there is something call Space and other planets. .. Think Outside the Box and don't be locked down by the writings of past physiologists and their acquired knowledge based on their present circumstances and understanding about their immediate environment .. It's a bigger World out there and Love is the only key to make it a better place for you and I, without regards to class, our skin colour, physical deformation or disabilities. Equality built on LOVE can never do us no Wrong on this our Come and Go Life.....

I'm not here to speak common sense. I just got a little time to comment before I hit the road. COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Zenlife: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Edenoscar:

what do you mean by international, how does a law passed in US Congress affect an atheist in another country, i dont think they have that kind of power.

"The new law protects atheists, humanists, and other freethinkers around the world from religious persecution."

If persecuted, the victim can take such party to the international court of appeals and win the case with due compensation.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by flamingREED(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Jesus is our gaze, and our perfect example.

A peasant saint armed with the scriptures is greater than Barack Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2016
orisa37:
This is good. Everything(Atheists and Believers, Animates and Inanimates etcetera) in Heaven and on Earth is God. The simple Rule is, "Love others like yourselves". Atheists are insane, care for them like you do for lunatics in the streets and in Hospitals.
You don use your own hand find wahala cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by PASCALSILVA(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2016
G
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Ovamboland(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
goldiam:
Christians don't have issues with atheist,rather atheists are the ones always looking for ways to make person think like them.Always coming up with unnecessary arguments.

But Christians are commanded to make every one else think like them by presenting the salvation argument. Why will a true Christian feel bad or threatened by another person or group presenting their own argument?
If you are sure of the truth and superiority of your own argument, you can never feel threatened by alternative views.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by dreezybines: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
orisa37:

You have sense...

I love you for this...#NoHomo

Oya take 5...
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by reallest(f): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Nice one obama
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by 1990news: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2016
I love this
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by scarwiz(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

jesus love you
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Omudia11:
They should be signing laws that protect Christians, not atheists... Atheists are not the ones being persecuted or losing their jobs for being atheists, Christians are. Christians are not the ones planning to wipe out atheism, atheists are.

Lol don't be delusional. Majority of religious Americans are Christians, Muslims are having a harder time now than you are. Also not every atheist wants to wipe out religion.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by donnie(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Pastor Chris already spoke about this Religious freedom act years ago.

We bind such satanic law from Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ!

The hidden agenda behind that law is not to protect anyone but to prevent the spread of the gospel. Its a law against conversion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.