Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed (22251 Views)

Acient Law That Never Fail U Need To Read It Yourself / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by hopefulLandlord: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
felixomor:

Let the butthurt flow.
Use this https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create fake monikers angry
Hehehehehehehehe
good thing that sunk in
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by jonbellion(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol, all your rants makes us scared, very scared

as scared as the oldest man in your street would feel if you tell him that father Christmas won't give him any present this Christmas

try it, how much that would scare him is how much your post scares us
lmao

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by randomperson: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe

good thing that sunk in
SUNK IN?? Is there a pun intended there?
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by hopefulLandlord: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
randomperson:
SUNK IN?? Is there a pun intended there?
cool
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by edogho(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Me thinks it has done its part n should be discarded in this our time.

Sowie to all fragile minds. Still wondering why our non fragile minds can't creat nada. But I'm comfy wif my style.
People say its sitting on a fence, buh who cares esp when both sides are uncertain .
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by pesty100(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
orisa37:
This is good. Everything(Atheists and Believers, Animates and Inanimates etcetera) in Heaven and on Earth is God. The simple Rule is, "Love others like yourselves". Atheists are insane, care for them like you do for lunatics in the streets and in Hospitals.
waoh! Is that what they teach you in church
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by orisa37: 4:49am On Dec 21, 2016
God's Discerning Spirit in me.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Angelmikeal:
that statement is very broad seeing as atheist make up 80% of the worlds greatest scientist i myself am agnostic i am not bound by religious fear or views and it feels good.

Where did this fallacious hasty generalization come from? Stop spreading false information. Which 80% of scientists are atheists? Please educate yourself

http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

1 Like

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Niflheim:
Calling on all Blockheads and Coconut heads!!! All Shitheads who do not know what Atheists are going through in rodent infested religious swamps!!! ..................................... http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/07/473347159/atheist-law-student-hacked-to-death-in-bangladesh

https://www.nairaland.com/3525678/craig-hicks-militant-atheist-killer

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/12/us/chapel-hill-shooting-suspect-craig-hicks/
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2016
LastOkpaBender:

Nne that was a traditionalist o. Abeg no confuse the two.

Besides, did you see what they do to atheists in Saudi Arabia? Do you know what can happen to you if you say you are an atheist in Northern Nigeria?

Which do you prefer, having your religion critiqued or being whipped/lynched/killed?

https://www.nairaland.com/3525678/craig-hicks-militant-atheist-killer

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/12/us/chapel-hill-shooting-suspect-craig-hicks/
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Anytime you make bold claims from the bible, please kindly back it up with real facts/evidence... if not you just have extreme hope that what you are saying is true...

truthstands11:

And I know you are a fool for saying that. Revelation 22 has said it all. The judgement of God is coming very soon and those who do not believe in Jesus Christ will rot in hell. Salvation is by grace and only those who believe in Jesus Christ will be salved.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by donnie(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

Where did this fallacious hasty generalization come from? Stop spreading false information. Which 80% of scientists are atheists? Please educate yourself

Dont mind those fools
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Angelmikeal: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

that stupid diagram doesnt mean shit religion isnt something you can map if you had any sense of faith you know that but some how i the agnostic is the one telling you. and wtf is fallacious how am i giving myself a Mouth Gig?....... huh
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2016
Angelmikeal:
that stupid diagram doesnt mean shit religion isnt something you can map if you had any sense of faith you know that but some how i the agnostic is the one telling you. and wtf is fallacious how am i giving myself a Mouth Gig?....... huh

You are a dumbo. Was the statement no longer about scientists who are atheists? Did he say all christians? He was specific about 80% of scientists being atheist so the chart specifically answers his question. i can see the agnosticism doesnt make you as smart as its touted to do since i a Christian are telling you this.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by JackBizzle: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

This shows that most scientists are not religious!

So much for christianity and science!
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

This shows that most scientists are not religious!

So much for christianity and science!

Let me help you interpret.

It shows that 52% of scientisrts are Christians while 28% are atheist or agnostic. So much for atheists and science.

Your co atheist lied and said 80% of scientists are atheists...Dumbo group of atheists DGA!
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Immorttal: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

It shows that 52% of scientisrts are Christians while 28% are atheist or agnostic. So much for atheists and science.

Your co atheist lied and said 80% of scientists are atheists...Dumbo group of atheists DGA!
any scientist who believe that Jehovah, Allah or any other humanoid God created the vast universe is not a scientist to begin with. I think most scientist are generally Deist not Theist as you wrongly assert.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Immorttal: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2016
joeace2020:

There are many ways to attach sarcasm to statements...most especially when it is said in a public place. People have lost their lives for sarcasm not properly communicated
that comment wasn't sarcastic at all, many christians actually hit the "like" button thinking the dude is one of them
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Immorttal:
any scientist who believe that Jehovah, Allah or any other humanoid God created the vast universe is not a scientist to begin with. I think most scientist are generally Deist not Theist as you wrongly assert.

And you are a scientist? I am a geographer and geophysicist am i no longer one because i believe in God?
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Immorttal: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2016
jodavid:

Seriously? What sane person prays for a war!? After seeing what's happening to Syria? Reread my post again sir. I don't know what Christianity has done to you because your post is laced with hatred. But know this, true Christianity is all about love.. Despite your supposingly justified hatred, The Jesus i know still loves you. Just dont die in your unbelief.
you blatantly mentioned imminent third world war. Its apparent you are advocating the extinction of humanity, That comment could land you in jail in some countries. Don't be decieved by religion, it will go extinct soon. Love your fellow humans, Religion must not divide us

1 Like

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by JackBizzle: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

Are you blind? The second pie chart shows that only 30% of scientists are christians (10+16+4) while 48% are either atheists or agnostics or dont follow any religion (20+11+17)

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

Are you blind? The second pie chart shows that only 30% of scientists are christians (10+16+4) while 48% are either atheists or agnostics or dont follow any religion (20+11+17)

Stop lying for atheism and being a dumbo at the same time.

17+ 11 is 28. so you added one that was not sprcifically atheist or agnostic in order to boost ur ratings. kikikiki

Chai why do atheists lie like this.

You think those who gave the chart are stupid? If they were atheists or agnostic why did they not just add them up to atheists and agnostics on the chart? why give them a different section?

lmao. Dumbo in exponential proportions

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by JackBizzle: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

Stop lying for atheism and being a dumbo at the same time.

17+ 11 is 28. so you added one that was not sprcifically atheist or agnostic in order to boost ur ratings. kikikiki

Chai why do atheists lie like this.

You think those who gave the chart are stupid? If they were atheists or agnostic why did they not just add them up to atheists and agnostics on the chart? why give them a different section?

lmao. Dumbo in exponential proportions

It is official that you can not read. Goodbye
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Immorttal:

Any scientist who does not believe in God is not a real scientist .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by JackBizzle: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Bookmarked to use against you later!
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Bookmarked to use against you later!

Look at the comment I quoted , maybe you'd get the gist
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

It is official that you can not read. Goodbye

Its official that your brain went on vacation.
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by jonbellion(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Immorttal:
exactly
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by niyihawking(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
dreezybines:

What's this one saying again?

if you're about to put your hand inside hot water unknowingly, Am I threatening you by telling you "don't put your hand inside that water, it's hot and it will burn your hand?"...

ASSIGNMENT
Please look up this words in the dictionary...
1.Warning...
2.Threatening...
nice assignment

now categorize the following statement as either a warning or a threat

" if you don't believe in my lord Jesus Christ, you'll burn in hell fire"

you'll burn in hell fire= my god will make barbeque out of ya grin
dreezybines:

What's this one saying again?

if you're about to put your hand inside hot water unknowingly, Am I threatening you by telling you "don't put your hand inside that water, it's hot and it will burn your hand?"...

ASSIGNMENT
Please look up this words in the dictionary...
1.Warning...
2.Threatening...
nice assignment

now categorize the following statement as either a warning or a threat

" if you don't believe in my lord Jesus Christ, you'll burn in hell fire"

you'll burn in hell fire= my god will make barbeque out of ya
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by MrMontella(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
donnie:

Dont mind those fools
maybe you cant view the photo properly
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by MrMontella(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
4everGod:

52% ke?
Oga?

And maybe he meant ''The National Academy of Sciences,US...
Over 80% of their scientists are irreligious...majorly atheists and agnostics
Re: Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed by sonofluc1fer: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

smiley my man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration (Day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.