Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo (25816 Views)

Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by dainformant(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2019
A man based in Akwa Ibom state has revealed how he saw a lady being beaten up by her lover in a shop because she attended the birthday party of a Honourable and slept over. According to the beater, he decided to teach the lady a lesson after purportedly picking her up from the streets five years ago and taking care of her since then.

The lady who was warned and urged to leave the man due to the constant beatings, still went back to him after he begged her and promised not to beat her again, a pledge which he failed to keep.

Read below what Ab Isong shared on Facebook yesterday.

Shey na Love? Rest In Peace In Advance:

Two weeks ago I was at a shop with a friend to purchase something. While bargaining, the shop owner suddenly said to me "Please sir help! Ke eya wod ayin ako." (they'll kill that pikin) I asked where? And she pointed to the shop opposite hers. The glass door has been closed but you could see people struggling at a critical look.

I crossed over. Forced the door open and behold a helpless girl being given heavy wrestlemania punches by a hefty man. Her girlfriend was holding him and murmuring don't beat her again. When he sighted us, he gradually stopped hitting her but vexatiously saying I'll kill you. You can't work here again.

I calmed him down and he began narrating how he picked the girl from the road, visited her people and spent about 100k blablabla. How the girl had lived with him for 5 years but recently started misbehaving. The core reason for this particular beating was that, the girl followed her madam to a birthday party of a certain Honorable against his wish and to worsen it, She slept over!

I rebuked the guy for laying hands on her. I was so bitter. Seeing the girl was determined to move on and the guy vowing to kill her if she quits, I took her to the police to report the threat so the guy can be invited to sign an undertaking. (this was after the guy left). She went, parked her things to her girlfriend's place and was so serious.

To my greatest surprise when I saw her two days ago, she said sir I went back to him. He came pleading and has promised never to beat me again. I smiled and told her congratulations! I'm putting up this post because an hour ago she called asking for help that the guy has beaten her again.

Someone else may be going through this. Listen!!! Stop cohabitation! It takes away your integrity as a woman.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-beats-his-lover-for-sleeping-over-at-honourables-birthday-party.html

5 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2019
She is not even your wife... The mumu girl will still settle with him through makeup sex undecided

17 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by JasonScoolari: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2019
Foolish people hate being told of their foolishness. They prefer to be flattered that they are wise. That is why the fool and her precious life will soon be separated. Why? Because the ruthless animal sees her weakness for flattery, and he keep feeding the weakness to control her.

Some girls are just completely dumb and foolish.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by IamD18: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2019
It's very wrong, belittling and dangerous for a young lady to depend on a man who's not her father, husband or brother.

You'll always be intimidated, insulted and disrespected.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by amaniro: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2019
She slept over. grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2019
The sad reality is that some girls can't survive without financial backing of their guys and to worsen it this girls legs will not stay one place, they will want to eat their cake and have it back, leave if you consider your guy abusive, no they won't, stay with him alone and don't aggravate things by moving up and down, no they won't either

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by don4real18(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Sleeping over at a politician's party grin
We always know what goes down there

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by MJBOLT: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2019
foolish man,so because you picked her from the street you now have the right to beat her abi undecided.i know this is not the first time something like this has happened but the stupid girl will still stay with the man

2 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Hehehehe! You no wan do again?? After staying with him for five years And you want to move on?? You have not seen anything yet o!! You must finish what you started!! angry

Nonsense and watery Toto tongue

8 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2019
IamD18:
It's very wrong, belittling and dangerous for a young lady to depend on a man who's not her father, husband or brother.

PAIN, SHAME, EMBARRASSMENT, MISERY, BATTERY, AND SOMETIMES DEATH IS USUALLY THE END RESULT.

6 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Midebillz: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by 9jaBloke: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Lots of African women need complete re-orientation and mental emancipation from the gender-sensitive customs and traditions established by men.

It's not a man's world, it's a human world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by anochuko01(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2019
beater and beatee are both mad

3 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2019
9jaBloke:
Lots of African women need complete re-orientation and mental emancipation from the gender-sensitive customs and traditions established by men.

It's not a man's world, it's a human world.
no, in Africa, Nigeria particularly, it’s a mans world. Our ladies have been made to believe we men are the reason for their existence. Hence they being lazy, unproductive and always slaying to get the highest bidder to continue from where a brother stopped. That’s the honest truth.

18 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by 9jaBloke: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
stupidity:
no, in Africa, Nigeria particularly, it’s a mans world. Our ladies have been made to believe we men are the reason for their existence. Hence they being lazy, unproductive and always slaying to get the highest bidder to continue from where a brother stopped. That’s the honest truth.

You completely misunderstood my post. I meant that some African ladies should disregard the anti-female traditions put in place by men and adopt a logical approach to life.

This thread is about a lady that went back to a man who beats her up regularly. Nothing justifies domestic violence. Women need to understand that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by KingSango(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2019
It's the guys fault for not letting this woman be

Women seek pleasure in life

Only man has a mission

This woman seeks to satisfy herself with company, food, drink, luxury and of course sex

It's a ladies duty to restrict her emotional urge

This isn't a lady, a wife let alone a girlfriend

So it's the guys fault not seeking his father which means becoming a Man and not dropping his seed in foolish women
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by samuel19222(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
C
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Pavore9: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
"The lady who was warned and urged to leave the man due to the constant beatings, still went back to him after he begged her and promised not to beat her again, a pledge which he failed to keep"....such ladies leave abusive relationships as corpses.

2 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by aanuoluwami14(f): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Foolish people hate being told of their foolishness. They prefer to be flattered that they are wise. That is why the fool and her precious life will soon be separated. Why? Because the ruthless animal sees her weakness for flattery, and he keep feeding the weakness to control her.

Some girls are just completely dumb and foolish.

Thanks, some ladies are just fools. He has not married her for 5 years? Let her continue suffering

1 Like

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by skales67(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
This only happens to ladies who are not self reliant. They see their honeypot as a means to feed so when the feeder feeds them with beatings, they can never get fed up because of the fear of their bank accounts being underfed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by abbaapple: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
angry

Olosho will always be an Olosho! There kIticat is itching them! So with that they need different size of Middle man to sampaper there headquarter lipsrsealed
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Jh0wsef(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Are you an entrepreneur??

Get your classy logos and business card designs to speak for your business smiley

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Na den dem undecided
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by ComeAndobo: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Bloggers have been caught making up stories and attaching them to a random picture.

Dont believe every story you read on the internet, especially from bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Riele(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
. The Man is dumb and stupid.

I just feel pity for the girl.
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by DabuIIIT: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Some girls are just completely dumb and foolish

Same way Tinubu is treating all Coneheads
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Hedonisst: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
The sad reality is that some girls can't survive without financial backing of their guys and to worsen it this girls legs will not stay one place, they will want to eat their cake and have it back, leave if you consider your guy abusive, no they won't, stay with him alone and don't aggravate things by moving up and down, no they won't either

You don talk am finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Phock2sweet: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Zita55:
Hehehehe! You no wan do again?? After staying with him for five years And you want to move on?? You have not seen anything yet o!! You must finish what you started!! angry

Nonsense and watery Toto tongue
hahaha.....watery toto
Re: Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
dainformant:
A man based in Akwa Ibom state has revealed how he saw a lady being beaten up by her lover in a shop because she attended the birthday party of a Honourable and slept over. According to the beater, he decided to teach the lady a lesson after purportedly picking her up from the streets five years ago and taking care of her since then.

The lady who was warned and urged to leave the man due to the constant beatings, still went back to him after he begged her and promised not to beat her again, a pledge which he failed to keep.

Read below what Ab Isong shared on Facebook yesterday.

Shey na Love? Rest In Peace In Advance:

Two weeks ago I was at a shop with a friend to purchase something. While bargaining, the shop owner suddenly said to me "Please sir help! Ke eya wod ayin ako." (they'll kill that pikin) I asked where? And she pointed to the shop opposite hers. The glass door has been closed but you could see people struggling at a critical look.

I crossed over. Forced the door open and behold a helpless girl being given heavy wrestlemania punches by a hefty man. Her girlfriend was holding him and murmuring don't beat her again. When he sighted us, he gradually stopped hitting her but vexatiously saying I'll kill you. You can't work here again.

I calmed him down and he began narrating how he picked the girl from the road, visited her people and spent about 100k blablabla. How the girl had lived with him for 5 years but recently started misbehaving. The core reason for this particular beating was that, the girl followed her madam to a birthday party of a certain Honorable against his wish and to worsen it, She slept over!

I rebuked the guy for laying hands on her. I was so bitter. Seeing the girl was determined to move on and the guy vowing to kill her if she quits, I took her to the police to report the threat so the guy can be invited to sign an undertaking. (this was after the guy left). She went, parked her things to her girlfriend's place and was so serious.

To my greatest surprise when I saw her two days ago, she said sir I went back to him. He came pleading and has promised never to beat me again. I smiled and told her congratulations! I'm putting up this post because an hour ago she called asking for help that the guy has beaten her again.

Someone else may be going through this. Listen!!! Stop cohabitation! It takes away your integrity as a woman.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-beats-his-lover-for-sleeping-over-at-honourables-birthday-party.html

As a reporter what is your intention, for government to jail the man for correcting his wife, or for the man to challenge the man that she's right to sleep over at a party? she's lucky to meet a man that will accept her back after sleeping over in whomever party be it God or Satan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.