Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha (1564 Views)

/ NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by bcbones: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Na jeje my gf of 2 years decided. To quit d relationship after she lost her job i still helped in facilitating cause she wants go follow another route in llife as she said, a month gone by now she has d guts to call me that she was recalled at the office n she need me to accomodate her.....the annoying things she said is we ll jst live as neighbors...imagine d insult, inshort i concluded girls have no shame if its to eat thier vomit jst to get their way, its ok...abeg shey mk i help come do her bad cos i gt mixed feelings abt it?
Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
K
Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by brownhawk: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
bcbones:
Na jeje my gf of 2 years decided. To quit d relationship after she lost her job i still helped in facilitating cause she wants go follow another route in llife as she said, a month gone by now she has d guts to call me that she was recalled at the office n she need me to accomodate her.....the annoying things she said is we ll jst live as neighbors...imagine d insult, inshort i concluded girls have no shame if its to eat thier vomit jst to get their way, its ok...abeg shey mk i help come do her bad cos i gt mixed feelings abt it?
i get ur point but the best answer to this is the choice is yours
Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by MrCork: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
bcbones:

angry
Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by waywardpikin: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
If offering help would put you in an uncomfortable position (for you) don't do it. Rest assured that if the tables were turned she probably wouldn't go out of her way to assist you.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by MrCork: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2016
bcbones:

...ok so when you was chasin females, they were angels. ..now that they reject you,they are shameless...corrrrrect? My nigggggga...don't make me Ben you for 6month!! (BEAT IT) angry

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
bcbones:
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by firstking01(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
You'd be a big fooL to accomodate her back.
Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by bcbones: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2017
firstking01:
You'd be a big fooL to accomodate her back.

Mr. Firstking, guess am a big fool, cause am accomodating her now n am loving it, cause now she sees the beautiful life i live as a bachelor n am relocating out of 9ja soon, ll like to see her face when i tell her am off...nuffin is coincidental brov, its all 4 a greater good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Have No Shame Sha by bcbones: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2017
MrCork:

...ok so when you was chasin females, they were angels. ..now that they reject you,they are shameless...corrrrrect? My nigggggga...don't make me Ben you for 6month!! (BEAT IT) angry

Dude obviously u chase women alot, just curious have u ever had a relationship n u didnt cheat n u gave it all, guess not . So its understandable if u dont get my plight.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen In Someone Else's House? / 14 Advantages Of Not Having A Lover No.3 & 14 Will Make Your Year / Pus- Puss- Pussy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.