Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) (6459 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by marvelck: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Back in the day, a lot of naija girls were so much in love with this particular Mexican soap (Second chance), cos of the handsome dude in the middle...Salvador. Girls were so crazy about him and many even ditched their boyfriends cos of him then...

Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy no be lie
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Salvador... Second chance, nice movie smiley but the guy no fine reach me share.
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Donbabajay12(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
@Op I think you haven't seen Sidaat in "King Of Heart ...."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kai me included that time but now seeing him again i wonder why undecided
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mario Ci Mario ?

Yea he's hot...

But William Levy is more handsome and hotter tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yea used to crush on him when I was a teen but I never ditched my boyfie for someone I might never get to see. Who does that really??
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mario De' Mario ?

Yea he's hot...
Mario De Mario or Mario Cimarro cheesy
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

Mario De Mario or Mario Cimarro cheesy
Yea... That's true.!

Lemme quickly modify before they come for my head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mehn I hate telemundo sad
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Makydebbie...

Laveda...

How are you doing?
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Mehn I hate telemundo sad
shocked shocked shocked

You kidding me?
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by MrCork: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy no be lie

you fancy him...corrrrect?....jussssssss remember you will get 3month ban for homo (real talk)! angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked shocked

You kidding me?
Yea, its a complete waste of time, all their movies, the concept is basically the same thing.sad
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Makyd.ebbie...

Lave.da...

How are you doing?
I'm good you?
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Yea... That's true.!

Lemme quickly modify before they come for my head cheesy
LOL. Aaron Diaz of "Theresa" is more handsome than Williams tho. Do you still watch Mexican soaps?
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Laveda(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Makyd ebbie...

Lave da...

How are you doing?

I'm fine, thanks. You?
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Donbabajay12:
@Op I think you haven't seen Sidaat in "King Of Heart ...."
Sidaat is the cutest Indian have seen. grin
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Only Mexican series that thrilled me.. I remember how we do discuss the previous episodes everyday at sec sch. cheesy
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
herbie27:
Sidaat is the cutest Indian have seen. grin
gosh!! such a cute indian,yash aint bad too
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL. Aaron Diaz of "Theresa" is more handsome than Williams tho. Do you still watch Mexican soaps?
Aaron Diaz? You mean Marcello?

Tarh....

Willy is cuter tongue
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by bizzy500: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mario Ci Mario ?

Yea he's hot...

undecidedwat abt me grin
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm good you?
makydebbie:
Yea, its a complete waste of time, all their movies, the concept is basically the same thing.sad
I'm good too smiley

Waste of time.... Yea! I've lost a lot of that on movies.

Concept the same.... Not totally true, some are of different plots but if you mean love always conquering then you are right.

I no longer watch them as before tho. There is more to life and relationships than the way they paint it cheesy
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
rosieluv:

gosh!! such a cute indian,yash aint bad too
Yash is average looking compared to Sidaat, all his wears suits him.

A better looking one compared to Sidat is Rajid the annoying antagonist. grin
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by KAHNUL(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
THAT LADY MUST HAVE A NICE MEATY PUSSY....YUMMMMMY
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Laveda:

I'm fine, thanks. You?
Doing great too smiley
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
bizzy500:
undecidedwat abt me grin
The guy behind you is cuter cheesy

I love your face cap tho tongue
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Aaron Diaz? You mean Marcello?
Tarh....
Willy is cuter tongue
He acted as Mariano, Theresa's boyfie. Dude's really cute.
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by bizzy500: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The guy behind you is cuter cheesy

I love your face cap tho tongue
dats becuz im d guy behind
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I'm good too smiley

Waste of time.... Yea! I've lost a lot of that on movies.

Concept the same.... Not totally true, some are of different plots but if you mean love always conquering then you are right.

I no longer watch them as before tho. There is more to life and relationships than the way they paint it cheesy
Exactly my dearsmiley

So I don't watch them, I also hate soap operas lipsrsealed

Juhan thinks I'm weird because I'm not fussed about jenifas diary sad
Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

Re: Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

I don't know why I misspelling their names sad

Yea.. Theresa's poor boyfriendgrin

He is cute too but not cuter than levysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Baby And I Had Fun Today At Grand Ma's Place - Photos / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family / Help! I'm Dying Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.