Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Six Things Every Lady Wants To Hear From Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Things Every Lady Wants To Hear From Her Man (623 Views)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Things Every Lady Wants To Hear From Her Man by nazasblog(f): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2016
Six amazing things every girl wants to her from her man...

Words have a way of penetrating into our hearts and mind and changing our view about things. It is no easy thing to prove to someone you love him or her and also a tougher thing to get the person believe in that and love you likewise.

There are Six Words That Can Convince A Woman That You Love her;

I Trust You; Learning to trust and been trusted gives a great joy. But what gives better joy is your partner assuring you that they trust. You know that moment when you tell your babe..."I trust you", it kills all her fears making her go about her duties knowing that she is loved.

You Make Me A Better Person; when she hears this line from you, she is convinced that you really want to make it up in anywhere you are slagging and wants to be a better person. This will make her love wax stronger.

I Am Luck To Have you; Another way you can assure her of your love for her is to let her know, realise and feel that she isn't just happy having you in her life but you also feel happy being with her. At least she now knows you do not think you are doing her a favour. And you are PROUD of her.

http://nazasblog.com/six-thing-lady-hear-her-man/

1 Like

Re: Six Things Every Lady Wants To Hear From Her Man by vickyife(f): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Make them understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread For The Most Silliest Think You Ever Did / Under Whose Authority Are The Divorced Wives? By Fatomilola Ezekiel A / 11 Signs You Spend Way Too Much Time Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.