Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) (17442 Views)

Most / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by queenitee(f): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2016
skillful01:
she carry front,she carry back,she too package and i can't leave her.
Now i know why harrysong used those lyrics
Harrysong?You are wrong bruh
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nelgenius4me(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
if this is all you have girl.. please close your instagram account and obtain sense. With what am seeing, only what is in between that attracts people to you.
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by obontami: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=ShadowCop post=52155801][/quote]
Haha grin stingy man. You want to share it with your kids?
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE WITH THAT SCINTILLATING TOUCH

The power of touch can’t be underestimated. Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.

According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/take-her-to-cloud-nine-with-that-scintillating-touch/
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by habsydiamond(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
The first babe is really blessed with everything even the rest of them.....dem load gan ni ooo
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by LordVoldemort29(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tell me why I won't go to SA, just tell me why??..... Land of ukwus!!!!
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 08, 2018
skillful01:
she carry front,she carry back,she too package and i can't leave her.
Now i know why harrysong used those lyrics
na Olamide
Re: Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) by Millennialaku(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / Is There A Man Shortage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.