Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe (481 Views)

Babangida! Does He Owe Nigerians An Apology / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" / Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by Mrfixitxtech: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jesus paid it all..
Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by sollybaby(f): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by macloaded: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
See Death as nothing and Just Do It
Some people are born for that.

Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by prinsam30: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
what to do if u feel like committing suicide is to just kill yourself

I believe u have hands and very functioning legs too and u can also talk and see and u have a place to lay ur head

many don't have those and they are still thanking God and doing good for themselves.

u better receive sense before it becomes common....... nonsense
Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by menxer: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
You can try it (suicide) and tell us about it later, after all it is said "you lose nothing trying" grin

If you fail trying suicide that's when you can sign off as a failure.
Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by dee02(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just go ahead and do it, you fu...cking wastepipe!

Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by Shol3(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
It's so sad when I hear people talk suicide as if it's a normal thing embarassed u think you are the only one with issues right
Better do something positive with ur life and get rid of the suicidal thoughts

Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by freddievip(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yeah u really need help, embrace God even more!
If u think this is a big task uve done it over again n again ntn changed, the all u gats do is instead of committing suicide,
Just kiil yaasef
Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by tijusegele(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
You can break d world record by strangling ur sef to death. Ive neva heard any suicide lik dat bfor, but do a favor by recordin ur sef as u kill ur sef by ur sef
Re: Jesus Paid it all.. All to him i owe by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mrfixitxtech:
My world Seems to be upside down, Things just don't work for me. I believe in Nothing anymore. The more I try to be a better person, The more Things get worse. Every time thought of Suicide Run through my mind. Am so tired Of everything, I do question God why i was Created. I feel alot of burden, Am not just a happy Person anymore. Just want to take off this thought of mind. Am So Depress.

I really Do need Help to overcome this Thought.
Like you said it is a thought, especially when everything is upside down sometimes due to no fault of yours.First thing you need to do is relax and change your thought, seek counsel for whatever challenge you might be facing

Kidnapped Two-year-old Daughter Of Slain Woman Regains Freedom / Breakingnews:ex-fidelity Bank Staff Jailed For Fraud / OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year.