Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida (7123 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Abuzola(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2009
Nice job aloy emeka. Enemies dema cry now
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2009
~Bluetooth:

@nuzo
kill yourself then because you lost your sister since you want to tribalize,the whole thing  & fyi, im a yoruba not deltan or hausa.The God i serve may be different but he's not a cruel one

"Tribalize" what? The evil lady in question is Igbo like me. Lol. . . so, come up with another excuse to keep supporting evil people because they worship the same god with you.
I wont kill myself over Mariam or any of her paid sycophants of which you are one. Like I said before, I wish she lives to be prosecuted and eventually executed for her crimes against the Nigerian nation.

For the umpteenth time, I have never discouraged anybody from praying for her not only to get well but to come back again as the first lady of Nigeria. My grouse is when people like you try to force us to leave judgement to god.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by walakolobo: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2009
^^^If you dont want to leave judgement to God, then take a cutlass and use it to cut her head off when next you see her, then we will beleive all you have been saying.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2009
walakolobo:

^^^If you dont want to leave judgement to God, then take a cutlass and use it to cut her head off when next you see her, then we will beleive all you have been saying.

I wont, because Im not stipulated by the Nigerian constitution to do so.
However, I can only work towards voting in somebody who will eventually call out her sins and that of her husband's as stipulated by the constitution.

But going by what is going on here, one can now see that Nigeria is coming to an end due to ethnic and religious bigotry. Bitter truth.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by yemmight(m): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2009
I think she should still leave and withness the glory of Alimight God.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by redsun(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2009
yemmight:

I think she should still leave and withness the glory of Alimight God.

I bet u mean she should live to witness the wraths of ALL DELUSIONAL god.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by AloyEmeka6: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2009
bilymuse:

lm happy shes alive, l admire Maryam

You admire her for what?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by mrperfect(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2009
But why the negative side of the story in the first place?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nezan(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2009
^^^^^^ Nigeria's journalists who like publishing fake stories without taking out time to investigate. So much for our journalists who celebrated Yar'Adua's death over a year ago!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by AmaG2(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2009
thats a big lie she is very much alive, and having a cup of coffee, anybody needs her number,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Dapwajok(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2009
Pls let us be sure of a story b4 posting. Millions of nigerians are dying daily, what is so special about maryam. We are all human and the same b4 God.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by sayso: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2009
pictures pls
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by pie1ect(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2009
LOl at the frontpage title of this thread. . . "Maryam Babangida Says She's  Alive: Is She Lying?"

If she was lying, she'd be dead.

Anyways, thank God she's alive. I wouldn't wish a cancerous death on anyone, having seen what people with cancer go through.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by AmaG2(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2009
omo me i like the woman pls make she no die for anything, GOD bless u.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by ud4u: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2009
Rumour mongers
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by babyme(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2009
redsun:

I bet u mean she should live to witness the wraths of ALL DELUSIONAL god.
atleast have some respect for GOD
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by OBVIOUS(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2009
Still Alive ke ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2009
I'm glad she's alive - I wouldn't wish a cancerous death on anyone, regardless of that person's character.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by hackney(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2009
Before she dies she should return all the money they stole.
(her husband still holds the record for most satanic-scale embezzlement, some analysts think about £5b deposited in most 1st world countries each!!!)

The embezlers will see their fortunes turn to dust on their death beds.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by muhsin(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2009
That was funny.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by emekauzor(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2009
I think she is dead now, I just got a news feed a second ago that she is dead, I think I will get more info from Reuters
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by galatico(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2009
Can a dead man or woman talk? Since she said she's alive, then she's alive .
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by foyeks2001(f): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2009
nuzo:

"Tribalize" what? The evil lady in question is Igbo like me. Lol. . . so, come up with another excuse to keep supporting evil people because they worship the same god with you.
I wont kill myself over Mariam or any of her paid sycophants of which you are one. Like I said before, I wish she lives to be prosecuted and eventually executed for her crimes against the Nigerian nation.

For the umpteenth time, I have never discouraged anybody from praying for her not only to get well but to come back again as the first lady of Nigeria. My grouse is when people like you try to force us to leave judgement to god.

she is from Asaba in Delta State, her Igbo name is Ndidi
Nuzo pls just leave Bluetooth alone because he doesnt know wat he is saying
I know my God in Heaven will surely deal with her and her husband because no man will eva go unpunished(with all the atrocities both have commited)
Babangida made us (Nigeria) where we are today after destroying wat Buhari/Idiagbon left behind
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2009
This is how people needlessly bring problems upon themselves. What is the point of spreading these sick rumours?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Divab(f): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2009
No one has the right to play God in this life, let Maryam be, if she stepped on people's toes while in office, let it be b/w her and her God, if she brought joy to peoples lives, let God be the judge, wishing her death is making her larger than life, NL let her be,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by ohisng(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2009
@poster, how can she be dead and replying comments that she is dead?
dont u people have better posts to make?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2009
ohisng:

@poster, how can she be dead and replying comments that she is dead?
dont u people have better posts to make?

LMAO! cheesy
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by mygladness: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2009
Whether she dies now or later, death is inevitable.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by oge4real(f): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2009
I'm happy she is still alive and fighting cancer. I wish she recovers from the chemotherapy, maybe she wil get back to helping other Nigerian women who are with this condition but could not afford quality healthcare. We have absolutely nothing to gain from her from her death.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by switch47(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2009
She is alive!! Nice to hear that!! Wish her all the best and all the good things life has got to offer. GOD bless Maryam Babangida!! May her days be long!!

dayses oyoyo!!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
ThankGod she's alive,,fsck bad belle people
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by maedan(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
Someone actually said, "So she can die more slowly" grin angry undecided cry. Sometimes I don't even know what to say. @ nuzo, sorry about your sister. I always say, let justice be done. But let us not fill ourselves up with negativity in the process. There's too much bitterness in the world already. Peace smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) / Is This Buhari Katsina Or Am I Dreaming? Graphic Pictures / Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.