Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida (7122 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by echobee(f): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
thank God she is alive. atleast God as given her a second chance
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by U1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
See as them dey make mouth for here, who among una go fit punish the woman even if she is alive? What have you done to Babangida himself and the rest? I beg lif mata for matThias, whether she die or she no die, let GOd be the judge. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Megadeals: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
Maybe she's lying. You cannot trust these Babangidas. grin
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Builder: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
Who cares if babangidas wife is dead or not, those crooks ruin this great nation and now some nigerians are bothered weather she is dead or alive. thousands of nigerians die everyday, nobody cares nobody talk about them or try and do something about the reson people keep dying of our roads or hospitals. its one crased stupid thieving woman that means so much to people. i hope and pray she dies like a xmas goat.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Builder: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
Just wanna see her dead body so that i can go there and slap her dead face and fart in her mouth.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by koolchicco: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^Oga Builder ooo! shocked grin
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by mrofficial(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
Builder:

Just wanna see her dead body so that i can go there and slap her dead face and fart in her mouth.

Haba, easy naa.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by bawomolo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
Builder:

you and nuzo are on a rampage lol
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by anonimi: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
nobody said she was dead. only that she was dying from whatever. a dying person is alive until she is dead QED
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by hackney(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
That family indroduced nigerians to possibilities of untold greed,dishonesty, bribery,corruption and insatiable appetite for money.
Maradona karma will not let you rest.

55% of the country's entire revenue was going into the petroleum trust fund (PTF) for the 8yrs IBB was in charge.
(55%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When he left, that account also left.
Nobody has anything good to say about the babangida's except the loot beneficiaries.
Karma will get them all.

People think that money is everything till terminal illnesses make money taste bitter before their own eyes.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
galatico:

Can a dead man or woman talk? Since she said she's alive, then she's alive .

I heard her brain is dead. But her heart still breaths. So its more or less like "Dead woman talking". Seriously she is on inreversible coma.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by pcicero(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
For those bringing religion into it, i believe you all can do better. I don't blame Nuzo and he's very much entitled to his outbursts. Babangida and his wife succeded in turning us to monsters. They criminalized the minds of Nigerians. They inflicted us with poverty, indebtness and even death.
Yes, in his inglorious days as the head of state, Maryam was busy galivanting and siphoning money through her office as First Lady. Who says there is no God? That Maryam can be down with the same disease that took the life of Gani- the mighty defender of the masses shows that God understands poetic justice too.
Say what you will, she deserves death, if not by hanging as many of us old enough to witness their misrule would wish, then let death itself kill her. She should enjoy all the painful moment.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by saintneo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
Megadeals:

Maybe she's lying. You cannot trust these Babangidas. grin

i dey fear people words now o!

this woman don turn micheal jackson abi tupac shakur
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by semid4lyfe(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
What is she still doing alive? Abegiii, make she hurry up and die jare.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by desktop: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
All this ulcer and bad belle on a woman whose anywhere right now living it up!
Ok lets assume she dies will that change anything about the past?
Its now her fault someones sister died!
Na wa o!
Seriously even in advanced societies than ours is anyone going to treat your sister for anything beyond a headache without health insurance?
Im not saying shes the best person ever, ok?But seriously lets begin to accept our responsibilities rather than using everything is someone else fault escape clause!

, let him without sin cast the first stone undecided

Then this thing about religionizing everything, Im afraid for this country, walahi!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by richardbry: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
semid4lyfe:

What is she still doing alive? Abegiii, make she hurry up and die jare.
Why don't you help her out and put a bullet through her heart since you are so impatient to see the demise of a fellow being!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by idiopathic: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
Lady Macbeth is only having her 'last dance'.
Thank God, there is currently no cure for advanced cancer.
Her money can only buy her a few more days of painful existence.
She is already en-route to hell, where she rightly belongs.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
How can someone that's dead talk not to talk of telling lies?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by OAM4J: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
I do not wish her dead (if she died she would have cheated human justice) though I also believe in Dele Giwa statement that “Every man's inhumanity to man will certainly be punished, If not now, certainly later, If not by man, certainly by God

I am equally amazed at the fact that none of those supporting her and her family denied the evil they committed, except that they want everything left to God. What about those who are hurt but do not believe in God?

I believe in God, but I also know God forgives only those who repent of their sins. I believe in forgiveness too and I can forgive her and her family, but too bad, they have never acknowledged they did evil to me & my country not alone apologize. So can somebody convince me why I should forgive someone who has not sought for my forgiveness even when God demands that?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Megadeals: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
mama-gee:

How can someone that's dead talk not to talk of telling lies?

If you are married to the evil genius long enough, I won't be surprised if you continue to lie even from beyond the grave!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by maedan(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ grin grin. Some of you don't have regard at all for anything, talk less of elders/death. But that was funny shaa cheesy.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by frgy1: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
pcicero:

For those bringing religion into it, i believe you all can do better. I don't blame Nuzo and he's very much entitled to his outbursts. Babangida and his wife succeded in turning us to monsters. They criminalized the minds of Nigerians. They inflicted us with poverty, indebtness and even death.
Yes, in his inglorious days as the head of state, Maryam was busy galivanting and siphoning money through her office as First Lady. Who says there is no God? That Maryam can be down with the same disease that took the life of Gani- the mighty defender of the masses shows that God understands poetic justice too.
Say what you will, she deserves death, if not by hanging as many of us old enough to witness their misrule would wish, then let death itself kill her. She should enjoy all the painful moment.
i beg na wetin dey kill pesin wey dem hang o?
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by malali: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
MAY ALLAH PUNISH SYCOPHANTS THAT HAVE SOLD THE FUTURE OF THEIR GRANDCHILDREN AWAY FOR A FEW NAIRA
MAY ALLAH PUNISH THOSE WHO SUPPORT ACTORS OF CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
MAY ALLAH CURSE THOSE THAT DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT IBB HAS DONE
MAY THE SOULS OF MURDERED PEOPLE HAUNT THE BASTARDS THAT COME TO THIS FORUM TO REPRIMAND OTHERS WHEN THEY CANNOT REPRIMAND THE REAL OFFENDERS
MAY ALLAH ANSWER THE ABOVE PRAYERS, AMIN
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by malali: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
MAY ALLAH TREAT THE BABANGIDA FAMILY THE WAY THEY TREATED NIGERIANS,MAY THE CURSE OF EVERY WIDOW (WHOSE HUSBAND THEY KILLED FOLLOW THEM)WHOSE MANDATE THEY STOLE,WHO THEY RAPED,WHO THEY STOLE THEIR FUTURE,WHO THEY ASSASINATED,WHOSE MONEY THEY STOLE,
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ROTTEN SYCOPHANTS SHOWING SOLIDARITY TO A MAN WORSE THAN ADOLF HITLER,MAY YOUR HUSBANDS BE MURDERED,MAY YOUR SONS BE SODOMISED,MAY YOUR ASSETS BE STOLEN,MAY YOUR FUTURE BE RAPED,MAY YOU DIE OF COMMON DISEASES BECAUSE OF LACK OF HEALTHCARE,MAY NEPA TAKE YOUR POWER SUPPLY FOR 8 YEARS,MAY YOUR CHILDREN GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS BUILT BY BABANGIDA,MAY YOUR HUSBANDS FLY BABANGIDAS HERCULES C130
I WISH BABANGIDA,COHORTS,WELL WISHERS, HELLFIRE,
YOU DONT LOOT FROM ORPHANS,YOU DONT KILL PEOPLE, ALLAH HAS PROMISED YOU WILL BE BROUGHT TO SHAME
YOU SUPPORTERS ON THIS FORUM YOU ARE BASTARDS, SHAME ON YOU SUPPORTING THE FLAGSHIP OF EVIL!!!!BLOODY IMBECILES!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by OAM4J: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
OMG that's some serious fire up ^^^^ there? shocked
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by luv2talk(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
im happy she is alive,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by ifele(m): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2009
Maryam Babangida

Yur better off dead becos of whats coming. Its gonna be heavy on you like a rapists prick full of jizzy.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by SHOPPING: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2009
This will change how shopping is done in Nigeria so Guys fill out this survey and let me know what you think

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=g065x167ubfh9kc672413

thanks

(please please please I know i have posted it sooo many times but i am trying to get 10000 responses) Thanks
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Everfrank(m): 1:42am On Nov 19, 2009
malali:

MAY ALLAH TREAT THE BABANGIDA FAMILY THE WAY THEY TREATED NIGERIANS,MAY THE CURSE OF EVERY WIDOW (WHOSE HUSBAND THEY KILLED FOLLOW THEM)WHOSE MANDATE THEY STOLE,WHO THEY RAPED,WHO THEY STOLE THEIR FUTURE,WHO THEY ASSASINATED,WHOSE MONEY THEY STOLE,
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ROTTEN SYCOPHANTS SHOWING SOLIDARITY TO A MAN WORSE THAN ADOLF HITLER,MAY YOUR HUSBANDS BE MURDERED,MAY YOUR SONS BE SODOMISED,MAY YOUR ASSETS BE STOLEN,MAY YOUR FUTURE BE RAPED,MAY YOU DIE OF COMMON DISEASES BECAUSE OF LACK OF HEALTHCARE,MAY NEPA TAKE YOUR POWER SUPPLY FOR 8 YEARS,MAY YOUR CHILDREN GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS BUILT BY BABANGIDA,MAY YOUR HUSBANDS FLY BABANGIDAS HERCULES C130
YOU DONT LOOT FROM ORPHANS,YOU DONT KILL PEOPLE, ALLAH HAS PROMISED YOU WILL BE BROUGHT TO SHAME
YOU SUPPORTERS ON THIS FORUM YOU ARE BASTARDS, SHAME ON YOU SUPPORTING THE FLAGSHIP OF EVIL!!!!BLOODY IMBECILES!

frgy_:

i beg na wetin dey kill pesin wey dem hang o?

Such venom! So disgusting! Can you please tell us what in particular these people did to you, with proofs of course. This man is still alive. If you think you have  any case against him go to court or shut your venomous trap!!!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by malali: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2009
@EVERFRANK
WAIT TILL THEY KNOCK ON UR DOOR AND KILL UR FAMILY
AS LONG AS ITS UR NEIGHBOR YOU DONT CARE
WE KNOW YOUR TYPE
THE KIND THAT BRINGS DISUNITY TO THIS EXALTED FORUM
IT MIGHT BE VENOMOUS TO YOU
BUT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SCARED DONT THINK SO,
I LISTED THE EVIL THINGS HE DID
CAN YOU LIST THE GOOD THINGS BABANGIDA DID,
IF YOU CAN LIST AS MORE GOOD THAN EVIL, I WILL AGREE WITH YOU
IF NOT MAY GOD METE OUT THE SAME JUDGEMENT THAT WILL BEFALL BABANGIDA ON YOU TOO
, SINCE YOU SAID BABANGIDA IS A GOOD GUY, I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THAT A CURSE grin
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WEAK,INDECISIVE,SYCOPHANTIC,IGNORAMUS,PERSON, THE MASSES ARE HURT YOU DARE OPEN YOUR ORAL GUTTER TO SPEAK AGAINST THEM,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by kech(f): 2:54am On Nov 19, 2009
But come ooo, did you see the font page headline. "Maryam Babangida Says She's Alive, Is She Lying?" LOL! Nairaland! And I thought the problem was only with the members. Moderators, you guys sha  lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by saintneo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
malali:

Mallam/Mallama, prayer silently please. I understand your hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) / Nnamdi KANU Finally React To Us Election Results - Pics / See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.