Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida (7124 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by asunaobi(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
Maryam please do not try to fool God by sounding to be an Angel because well meaning Nigerians knows you are not one. You and your husbands pride have been humbled by something very divine. I hope other fools like you and your husband will learn from this. Life does,nt worth all the troubles and problems people create in other to make others suffer. When you die now, remember you will be leaving all those stolen wealth behind. Please do not piss us off further by mentioning God or Allah in any of your speech. Our memory is not that short.

My only prayers for you is that, God should forgive you for all your sins. The western world learnt this long time ago that the greatest thing someone will do to his or her people is to use an opportunity whenever it calls to better the lives of many.

If you and your husband had done that for Nigeria, I dont think that you will be in a hospital in another mans country. That is one of the excessive waste of Nigerian resources. I HOPE OTHER FOOLS WILL GET IT!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by malali: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
@asaunobi
well said!!!!!, if the stupid guy didnt loot all the funds
we might have had a hospital that will tend his wife
worst case scenario some sycophants will have been trooping to pay their last respects
now she will have to die away in LA, If she isnt already dead,cos i dont trust that family
they lie pass anything,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by aywills(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2009
May God Almighty keep her alive,
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by b284490: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
Not for that long
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by oderemo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
May God Almighty keep her alive,

sorry dude open your eyes know , God did not answereth your prayer , aaahhhhhhhhhh.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by lastpage: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
A lot of dead people have been "speaking-up" in Nigeria, as of recent! grin

What a country of miracles!! shocked shocked
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
Does she want us to be happy because she is still alive?she dey craze?abeg,make she die slowly.i don't care
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
Wrex:

Does she want us to be happy because she is still alive?she dey craze?abeg,make she die slowly.i don't care
This one no even know sey she don die
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nigerd(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
termite don chop the remaining one wey cancer chop remain
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by jamace(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2010
Haba! Who resurrected this expired thread? angry
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
Jarus:

This one no even know sey she don die
Did you kill her?You are one of those who just sit in front of your computer typing stories you've not confirmed.Get a life angry angry
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by maddock(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2010
Wrex:

Did you kill her?You are one of those who just sit in front of your computer typing stories you've not confirmed.Get a life angry angry

hahahahahaaaaaaaa onehtoneh owiloleeo. tori kwale
Where dis one dey,have you just been relesed from a jail house, even jail house have tv now.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
Wrex:

If you mean this statement - and all indications( tone, emoticon, direct contect) show you do - then we are in a serious problem in this country.

A person literate enough to type the above on the net and not knowing that Maryam Babangida is dead, deserves to be checked.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by asha80(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
Wrex:

Did you kill her?You are one of those who just sit in front of your computer[b] typing stories you've not confirmed[/b].Get a life angry angry

this guy dey crase
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
maddock:

Where dis one dey,have you just been relesed from a jail house, even jail house have tv now.
Na your papa dem just release from jail.People like you are dumb.You would believe anything,crazy guy.Na all your family dem just release from jail.
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
maddock:

Na your mama and papa dem just release from jail.Guys like you are dumb.You believe everything the media says, slowpoke like you.You dey craze
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
Jarus:

If you mean this statement - and all indications( tone, emoticon, direct contect) show you do - then we are in a serious problem in this country.

A person literate enough to type the above on the net and not knowing that Maryam Babangida is dead, deserves to be checked.
Your statement shows you are brainless.You guys on nairaland believes everything you hear in the media.I can't believe i am replying to this.You are mentally derailed.Rubbish guy!!!!ode
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by TedBundy1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
Wrex:

Your statement shows you are brainless.You guys on nairaland believes everything you hear in the media.I can't believe i am replying to this.You are mentally derailed.Rubbish guy!!!!ode

Wouldn't it be lovely if you could upgrade your brain? So Maryam is not dead? She must be hiding in your closet then. Go back to your room and continue watching Teletubbies now! grin grin
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
asha 80:

this guy dey crase 
All your family dey craze.Why can't you guys hear me out before crucifying me.Your head needs to be examined.olosi,ode!!!!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
asha 80:

this guy dey crase 
All your family dey craze.Why can't you guys hear me out before crucifying me.Your head needs to be examined.olosi,ode!!!!
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

Wouldn't it be lovely if you could upgrade your brain? So Maryam is not dead? She must be hiding in your closet then. Go back to your room and continue watching Teletubbies now! grin grin
I don't believe guys like you who are mentally ill are allowed to post comments on nairaland.What is the meaning of telebubbies?man,you are really sick
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by Wrex(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
Ted Bundy:

I don't believe  guys like you who are mentally ill are allowed to post comments on nairaland.What is the meaning of telebubbies?man,you are really sick
Re: I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida by TedBundy1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
Wrex:

I don't believe  guys like you who are mentally ill are allowed to post comments on nairaland.What is the meaning of telebubbies?man,you are really sick

Little retarded dimwit, you sure need a lot of help from Google. Try to google "Maryam Babangida" then "Teletubbies". And next time, try to use google before displaying your Down's Syndrome in public. (I bet you are going to ask me what Down's Syndrome is too, ILLITERATE!)
By the way, do you know what Google is? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bomb Blast Anivasary. Lagos State To Compensate Victims And Build Memorial Wall / Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics / Breaking News..... Fulani Herdsmen About To Attack Aba This Night In Retaliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.