Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Love And Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Lust (826 Views)

Scents Of Lust / LOVE And LUST....... / Some Amazing Facts About Love And Lust You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Lust by skillz111(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is it really possible to have romantic love for someone without having lust for there body I think they go hand in hand if one is missing it sure would affect the other that is my own take but have heard people say its possible most especially the ladies which I can't seem to decipher if I say I love u its your body that I saw before other factors came in love and lust builds a relationship let's not deceive ourselves but since they say knowledge is not ominous matured responses which may differ from my own take is welcomed so we can all learn
Re: Love And Lust by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
There's a big difference between love and lust.
We tend to confuse the two but they're worlds apart.
Love has nothing to do with outward appearance.

But since you're talking about romantic love which is often characterized by sexual attraction then I guess you're right.

Note that there are different types of love.

1 Like

Re: Love And Lust by skillz111(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sibeal:
There's a big difference between love and lust.
We tend to confuse the two but they're worlds apart.
Love has nothing to do with outward appearance.

But since you're talking about romantic love which is often characterized by sexual attraction then I guess you're right.

Note that there are different types of love.
yeah you got my point how some people try to differentiate it is what's appalling when it comes to romance and love I can't claim to say I love you and not have lust for your body that's not possible people who claim that have other intentions
Re: Love And Lust by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillz111:
yeah you got my point how some people try to differentiate it is what's appalling when it comes to romance and love I can't claim to say I love you and not have lust for your body that's not possible people who claim that have other intentions

So basically...you believe no man can claim to love a woman without wanting to 'know her' (to use Bible terms.)
I mean sexually.
That's what you're saying right?
Re: Love And Lust by sunshine46(f): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lust and love are just different...wen u're in lust,u're focused on d physical appearance buh wen u're in love,it's more than just an emotion,u get a feeling of possessiveness;a craving,so to say...so u won't always get attracted to d body,u'd just be satisfied being in d company of he/she cuz even in silence,u'd communicate
Re: Love And Lust by marshalcarter: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just here to learnsmiley
Re: Love And Lust by skillz111(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sibeal:

So basically...you believe no man can claim to love a woman without wanting to 'know her' (to use Bible terms.)
I mean sexually.
That's what you're saying right?
let me put it like this apart from the body other form of attraction are just feelings and expression including characters and other host of good emotions but the truth still remains when I come over to you that I love u and I can't lust over your body that I can see and how do you trust me that I love you over emotions that I can't see but only feel in most relationships lust when utilized and understood by both comes handy with love never trust a person who shows you interest romantically but shows no interest in your body they are plain deceitful either they pretending or they have something to hide
Re: Love And Lust by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillz111:
let me put it like this apart from the body other form of attraction are just feelings and expression including characters and other host of good emotions but the truth still remains when I come over to you that I love u and I can't lust over your body that I can see and how do you trust me that I love you over emotions that I can't see but only feel in most relationships lust when utilized and understood by both comes handy with love never trust a person who shows you interest romantically but shows no interest in your body they are plain deceitful either they pretending or they have something to hide
Oh I see.

Don't take this the wrong way but you might want to work on your use of punctuation.
Re: Love And Lust by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lust would attract a man to a woman but much more is needed to keep the relationship thruout life. However as a man esp when young it may be difficult to differentiate btwn lust and adoring a female body. Bcus naturally, God himself made it inborne for men to notice and adore the body of an elegant woman..this isn't lust cus even pastors and imams do. Its a natural instinct and d ladies themselves know this and can dress to kill to attain these adoration

It becomes lust when you appease the instinct by wishing to have sex with the lady or daydreaming about her when alone to masturrbate. Thats why having a beautiful wife is necessary

Now love is something much deeper. So deep its not totally describeable. Its d reason some women endure abusive husbands, some spouse marry crippled partners, remain couples after terrible accidents that claim important body parts, some parents endure misbehaving children and some children endure misbehaving parents. In homes and families, some people are really difficult to live with, totally unreasonable but love would make you bear it all. So love goes beyond physical appreciation of the body.Infact its the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How do I reduce my high libido / From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver / Get 15gb Data Every Month From Google (no Dull Ya Self O) 100% Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.