Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver (827 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by 9jaflaver: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe - 9jaflaver weddings

As shared by a facebook user”- Damian Ashinjo…..

I’ve been tired of the whole Romeo and Juliet story and who ever wrote It. But today I’m excited because there is a story here that has overshadowed the love Romeo and Juliet, my excitement is that I’m the one going to tell it….

So in January about two thousand and something days ago, Koe Becks met this beautiful friend and sister of mine.

The admiration started on facebook, little did Lilian Michael know, he has been watching her and everything she did on facebook without any form of approach. Till he swallowed the courage to do so. At the time she was going through a phase in her life but uncle here came and calm the troubled sea. Its quite rare to find someone like Joebecks, so humble and down to earth. On their very first date, Joebecks did the unusual, he drove to Lilian’s family house and requested to see the mother. The mother was summoned and he went to say “Good day Ma’am. I’mJ oseph and I’m here to ask your permission to take your daughter out” the mother was stunned…. What guts he had. We all know this is very out of the norm in our society today. The mother seeing such dignity and respect he had, gave permission and so that’s where their journey began. When Love comes knocking, it breaks down every door that proves adamant to it. It pays no heed to resisitance! This right here is true love.

Lovely Pre-wedding photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/from-facebook-friend-to-engagement-the-love-story-of-lilian-and-joe/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by SafeDavid(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Very lovely.
Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by Larwin(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
cool
Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by BlackDBagba: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Beautiful bride. God bless your union.
Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by zarakay(f): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is so cute!!
Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by seunny4lif(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
cool cool cool
I'm looking for Nairaland love cool cool

Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by 2SWT(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Me likey cheesy
Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by kinggogo: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yeah yeah whatever undecided undecided

We all av a story undecided
Re: From Facebook Friend To Engagement!! The Love Story Of Lilian And Joe-9jaflaver by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Beautiful Bride

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. / 773M cl337S / My Parents Feel Shes Not The Family Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.