Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? (4220 Views)

Sex On First Day,share Ur Story / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / Whats The Best Way To React If You Found Your Spouse Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by naijarocks(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2009
Hello people.

Have you ever caught your spouse red handed having sex with somebody else? As painful as it might be lets hear your story. Lets see if the case of the men will be more than the women or vice versa.
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by 190banned: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
i havent but if i do then its DEATH

DEATH

DEATHHHHHHHHH

THAT DAY

God help me~
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by Godmother(f): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
190 I see you have been banned again. grin grin ;DWhat did you do this time?
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
Godmother:

190 I see you have been banned again. grin grin grin What did you do this time?

LMAO! cheesy

naijarocks:

Hello people.

Have you ever caught your spouse red handed having sex with somebody else? As painful as it might be lets hear your story. Lets see if the case of the men will be more than the women or vice versa.

It's often customary to start with your own story. wink
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by Busta(f): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2009
AMEBOS TATAFOSS!!

Its called one's bizness!
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by OMG190: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Godmother:

190 I see you have been banned again.  grin grin ;DWhat did you do this time?

i dont know ooh

they want to faustrate me~

but they wont~ suceed

theyve banned me like 7times now~
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by Bokoharam: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
WE HEAR ABOUT IT EVERYDAY.

MY FRIEND ONCE TOLD ME THAT HIS WIFE CAUGHT HIM READ-HANDED ONE DAY SLEEPING WITH HIS HOUSE-GIRL. THEY HAD DONE IT FOR OVER A YEAR UNTIL THAT NIGHT. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, THE MAN CREPT OUT INTO THE GIRL'S ROOM. THEY WERE ON IT B4 THE WIFE TIP-TOED TO THE PLACE, STOOD A WHILE BEFORE HITTING THE MAN WITH A STOOL. WELL, IT TOOK A MONTH BEFORE THEY COULD RECONCILE. IT WAS ALSO ONE MONTH OF STARVATION FOR THE MAN ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THE IN-HOUSE 'BACK-UP' WAS SENT PACKING THE NEXT MORNING.

MEANWHILE, IT APPEARS MARRIED WOMEN ARE MORE SERIOUSLY INTO IT NOWADAYS. HOW ABOUT THIS STORY FROM SUN NEWSPAPER?

Married woman dies during sex romp with lover
By CHRISTOPHER OJI, IROKO WHENU and ADAMU YUSUF
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It was a show of shame on Sunday when a woman who lied to her husband that she was going for a night vigil died in a popular hotel (names withheld) during a sex romp with her lover.

The mother of seven identified as Modinat Alabi, 45, of Ereko Street, Fadeyi, Lagos, had lied to her husband a devout muslim that she was going for a night vigil but ended up lodging in a hotel with one Hezekiah Ladipo, 62, who also lives in the same street with the deceased. The duo, Daily Sun learnt, lodged in the hotel as husband and wife.

Daily Sun also gathered that the suspect, Ladipo also is married with three children. It was gathered that on the fateful day, the two lovers had lodged in the hotel, at about 2.45 am. Hezekiah reportedly rushed to the reception, where he complained that his wife collapsed and was gasping for breath during sex romp.

It was further gathered that when the receptionist rushed to the guest room, the woman who was naked had already given up the ghost. Daily Sun learnt that when it dawned on Hezekiah that the woman was dead, he attempted to run away. The hotel management who suspected foul play arrested him and called in the police.
A police source told Daily Sun that it was during investigation that the suspect confessed that the woman he initially claimed as his wife was actually another man’s wife.

When the deceased’s husband was contacted, he was shocked, as he expected the wife to be at the night vigil.
However, the state police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, who confirmed the story told Daily Sun that the suspect was being investigated to know if there was ulterior motive rather than sex romp before the woman died. He described the act as shameful.

He said the corpse has been deposited at a public mortuary for autopsy while investigation is going on.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/oct/27/national-27-10-2009-008.html
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by OMG190: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
undecided undecided undecided@my continous ban~
Re: Tell Ur Story:ever Caught Spouse Cheating(sexing Somebody) Or Do U Know Who Did? by girllygal(f): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
cry

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women / A Good Message For All Those In Relationship / Checkout This Photo That Has Got Ladies Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.